Main Aqua discussion thread.

Pepper

It had been confirmed that Kanna, Kamui's biological child has three different daughter-mother supports with Azura depending on the route you had chose.

All but confirmed for Azura being the canon-legal-main or whatever you call it, wife of Kamui. GG other shippers, it was a short time but Azura x Kamui prevail.

your pretty hyped on this ship.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your pretty hyped on this ship.

I claimed Azura as my waifu the first time she was revealed in the January teaser, IS had rewarded me for my devotion. <(_ _)>

Though I am pretty sad that the Second Great Waifu War won't be that interesting now since there a clear winner. I had a lot of fun fighting Cordelia, Tharja, and Chrom fanboys/fangirls through my keyboard and internet.

I claimed Azura as my waifu the first time she was revealed in the January teaser, IS had rewarded me for my devotion. <(_ _)>

Though I am pretty sad that the Second Great Waifu War won't be that interesting now since there a clear winner. I had a lot of fun fighting Cordelia, Tharja, and Chrom fanboys/fangirls through my keyboard and internet.

Man nothing will beat the Avatar ship war that was insane but good for your waifu being canon I guess.

It had been confirmed that Kanna, Kamui's biological child has three different daughter-mother supports with Azura depending on the route you had chose.

All but confirmed for Azura being the canon-legal-main or whatever you call it, wife of Kamui. GG other shippers, it was a short time but Azura x Kamui prevail.

Based IS for this pushing of my waifu. <(_ _)>

Kanna has unique supports for Azura depending on the path?

Awwwww yiss. I've been planning to marry Azura for a good long while now, this is icing on the cake.

Do have to say though, all this is making ChromxSumia look subtle by comparison.

Kanna has unique supports for Azura depending on the path?

Awwwww yiss. I've been planning to marry Azura for a good long while now, this is icing on the cake.

Do have to say though, all this is making ChromxSumia look subtle by comparison.

I'm I still the only one who thought RobinXChrom was pushed more then Sumia and Chrom?

This kinda confuses me, because Kanna has 4 different files for parent/child supports with Azura. One of them is labelled Kanna-Aqua Parent-Child and contains the C-A supports, while the other three are labeled Kanna-Aqua White Parent-Child and so on, but they're blank. The Aqua/Kamui supports were in different files and labeled Aqua-Kamui White and so on for each route and they all had different content in them, so I'm not sure what's going on with Kanna.

Edit: And male Kanna has a parent/child support file with Aqua? But that's blank as well.

Edited by wvype

I'm I still the only one who thought RobinXChrom was pushed more then Sumia and Chrom?

Remember which two Awakening's characters got into Smash? Based Sakurai shipped Robin x Lucina too! Also I think we should changed the title to "Azura main discussion" or something.

I can't blame people for being happy that their ship is canon/superior, in fact, I'm happy for them.

Who I can blame, however, is IS for their shitty writing. :p

What is the point of doing shitton of waifus/husbandos, if it's to push one, and only one in particuliar up in your ass ?

Not really, to be honest. It sounded like love at first sight. Heck, even the support said this.

...Doesn't change the fact that their supports is crap though. :p

I can't blame people for being happy that their ship is canon/superior, in fact, I'm happy for them.

Who I can blame, however, is IS for their shitty writing. :p

What is the point of doing shitton of waifus/husbandos, if it's to push one, and only one in particuliar up in your ass ?

Not really, to be honest. It sounded like love at first sight. Heck, even the support said this.

...Doesn't change the fact that their supports is crap though. :p

I know the feels bro, it always sucked that your ship doesn't go to the canon harbor (all my past waifus beside Azura all got sunk in their ship, especially how the way f##king Valvrave treated Saki want me to fly to Japan and choke Okouchi).

I thank god for once that my ship didn't get sunk.

Edited by Awakener_

I know the feels bro, it always sucked that your ship doesn't go to the canon harbor (all my past waifus beside Azura all got sunk in their ship, especially how the way f##king Valvrave treated Saki want me to fly to Japan and choke Okouchi).

I thank god for once that my ship didn't get sunk.

Saki won the erection.

"I kind of just realized you really are a girl." Seriously did he pick that line up from Shirou Emiya? How the hell did it take that long to realize something that obvious? Who says that?!?

Shirou only says that to Sakura though. With Saber his whole thing is "SEIBAH U GURL!" "I'M A KING, DAMMIT!"

I completely love the ship!

However, something's been troubling me about it lately. Do we know who exactly Aqua's father is?

There are spoilers in my explanation/question:

The problem started when I've seen people going around saying that her father is actually Hydra. Others say her father is Anankos.

But it would seem that Anankos and Hydra are the same dragon now? And isn't Kamui's father Hydra? So would they be half siblings?

And there's talk that the dragon in Garon's palace is a different dragon entirely that serves Hydra, and that's Aqua's real father.

I reallllly don't want the OTP to be incestuous :tangerinesadness:

Can someone clear this up?

I completely love the ship!

However, something's been troubling me about it lately. Do we know who exactly Aqua's father is?

There are spoilers in my explanation/question:

The problem started when I've seen people going around saying that her father is actually Hydra. Others say her father is Anankos.

But it would seem that Anankos and Hydra are the same dragon now? And isn't Kamui's father Hydra? So would they be half siblings?

And there's talk that the dragon in Garon's palace is a different dragon entirely that serves Hydra, and that's Aqua's real father.

I reallllly don't want the OTP to be incestuous :tangerinesadness:

Can someone clear this up?

No idea. I'd someone to clear this up too.

Read At Own Risk.

Hydra and Anankos are the same being. This entity impregnated Mikoto. On the other side of things Azura/Aqua was the product of her mother Shinmei and the Dark Dragon(A being worshipped in Nohr).

So Garon got cucked by a Dragon.

Read At Own Risk.

Hydra and Anankos are the same being. This entity impregnated Mikoto. On the other side of things Azura/Aqua was the product of her mother Shinmei and the Dark Dragon(A being worshipped in Nohr).

That's why'd love to happen.

But then there's the whole thing about Anankos/Hydra 'posing' as said Dark Dragon during the Hoshido campaign. Was there actually a Dark Dragon to begin with at Nohr or was it Hydra the whole time?

But then again, if the dragon at the end of the Hoshido path was Anankos/Hydra, wouldn't he have been killed? What's the point of the third path then?

And if Aqua truly is the daughter of the Dark Dragon boss, is that the reason she dies right after the battle? If so, why does she on the Nohr path then? Or was it a completely different Dragon?

Sorry for the flood of Q's, this has been consuming my brain for the last couple hours :P Despite the impressive amount of info we've gotten, it lacks some details that can make the mind run off erratically.

Edited by FireMblum

But then there's the whole thing about Anankos/Hydra 'posing' as said Dark Dragon during the Hoshido campaign. Was there actually a Dark Dragon to begin with at Nohr or was it Hydra the whole time?

But then again, if the dragon at the end of the Hoshido path was Anankos/Hydra, wouldn't he have been killed? What's the point of the third path then?

And if Aqua truly is the daughter of the Dark Dragon boss, is that the reason she dies right after the battle? If so, why does she on the Nohr path then? Or was it a completely different Dragon?

Sorry for the flood of Q's, this has been consuming my brain for the last couple hours :P

Did someone miss read the Translations for the third path cause I'm real lost?

Sorry for the flood of Q's, this has been consuming my brain for the last couple hours :P Despite the impressive amount of info we've gotten, it lacks some details that can make the mind run off erratically.

As far as I am aware you never face Anankos/Hydra anywhere but the third route.

Also, regarding Aqua's death...

In the Hoshido route its explained that whenever she uses her song, she is slowly killing herself (the reason being apparently a plot point in the 3ed route). She promises Kamui that she will not use it to the point she dies, but in the end she has to use it during the fight and as a result finally dies in a full cinematic cutscene.

Meanwhile her death with the Nohr route? She just sorta talks to Kamui for a little bit then vanishes. No context or anything, just sorta is there one moment then suddenly gone the next with all the characters being left going "what the heck just happened. Gods, the Nohr route seems like it so little effort was put into its story.

Lets see what I can do.....

As The Werdna said you don't face Hydra until the third route. The last boss is slime like creature which impersonates Garon who was murdered some time ago. This same creature apparently possesses the Dark Dragon. I need more info on the latter to confirm this.

As for Aqua's deaths in the last two routes it has to do with her power of song. Apparently each time she uses it slowly starts to kill her and after either Boss battle she reaches her limit.

Did someone miss read the Translations for the third path cause I'm real lost?

Sorry I'll try to explain what I've been hearing more clearly.

Kamui is the child of Mikoto and Hydra.

Aqua is the child of Senmei and a dark dragon.

Nohr has a dragon, the one Garon's talks to and takes the form of in the Hoshido campaign (Is that what he's doing?)

Lot's of people are saying that that particular dragon is Aqua's father.

The fact that Senmei is queen of Nohr, a priestess or something to Hydra, along with the fact that Hydra's apparently been pretending to be that dark dragon(from the wiki) would mean Hydra is Aqua's father as well.

So that would mean Aqua and Kamui are half siblings, right? :/

As far as I am aware you never face Anankos/Hydra anywhere but the third route.

Also, regarding Aqua's death...

In the Hoshido route its explained that whenever she uses her song, she is slowly killing herself (the reason being apparently a plot point in the 3ed route). She promises Kamui that she will not use it to the point she dies, but in the end she has to use it during the fight and as a result finally dies in a full cinematic cutscene.

Meanwhile her death with the Nohr route? She just sorta talks to Kamui for a little bit then vanishes. No context or anything, just sorta is there one moment then suddenly gone the next with all the characters being left going "what the heck just happened. Gods, the Nohr route seems like it so little effort was put into its story.

But according to this

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Anankos , wouldn't that be him? It says he's been posing as Nohr's dragon.

Edited by FireMblum

But according to this

This is just rough, take with a pinch of salt or so

Ananko's servant is the water familiar pretending to be Garon. As Garon he "proclaims" Anankos to be "Nohr's Dragon", so that's the connection for this at least

Regarding Hoshido Endgame

My own personal opinion is that the same water familiar is also Garon, but he is also able to transform into a Dragon thanks to the power of Anankos

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

As The Werdna said you don't face Hydra until the third route. The last boss is slime like creature which impersonates Garon who was murdered some time ago. This same creature apparently possesses the Dark Dragon. I need more info on the latter to confirm this.

As for Aqua's deaths in the last two routes it has to do with her power of song. Apparently each time she uses it slowly starts to kill her and after either Boss battle she reaches her limit.

This is just rough, take with a pinch of salt or so

Ananko's servant is the water familiar pretending to be Garon. As Garon he "proclaims" Anankos to be "Nohr's Dragon", so that's the connection for this at least

Regarding Hoshido Endgame

My own personal opinion is that the same water familiar is also Garon, but he is also able to transform into a Dragon thanks to the power of Anankos

Okay, I guess that clears things up a lot.

But...

was the actual dragon that was said to be Aqua's father ever mentioned in the game?

Edited by FireMblum

Oh, I am aware the reason is the same between both routes. Its just that this never once comes up in the Nohr route and thus her death is just handled as an unexplained after thought when looking at it purely from the Nohr side.

Also, I'd wager the reason her power of song is somehow linked to Hydra (while Hydra is not her father, she does have a connection to him).

I just had a thought, could her father be the thing impersonating Garon? Like, she had that sorta water motif and that thing is a powerful servant of Hydra and her mother is hydra's high priestess