Question/s regarding Aqua's dance in both Hoshido & Nohr in the following chapters.

Xanek

Any more theories?

Still don't know what prompts Aqua to dance in either version, does the dialogue before the dance explain why?

I dunno, but I saw that Corrin and Azura were talking with Lala, who I think looks like a Dancer. I dunno, maybe they're being stealthy?

Dose anyone have the full version of Aqua's Nohrian song during her dance?We have the Hoshidan one.

Edited by Azz01

Dose anyone have the full version of Aqua's Nohrian song during her dance?We have the Hoshidan one.

Idk if there is an actual full version, the audio rips from the game that are public on /feg/ only includes the clip from that cutscene, with Garon having his problem in the audio also, so sadly we might not be able to hear it all...

Any more theories?

Still don't know what prompts Aqua to dance in either version, does the dialogue before the dance explain why?

The explanation they gave during the Nohr path was...

Having realized that Garon is no longer human, Aqua attempts to use her healing voice to return him to normal, but it is clearly unsuccessful. Aqua replaces the dancer who was originally meant to perform; he is not there to watch her specifically, and is actually unaware that she is the culprit.

Seeing as she travels with the Nohr royals and has already met with Garon prior to the incident, Aqua's navy outfit with the veil during that path is meant to disguise herself in order to prevent any of them from recognising her. This is why, unlike expectations, she doesn't wear it in the rest of the game; it'd defeat the purpose of the alternative outfit and very boldly give her identity away.

The explanation they gave during the Nohr path was...

Having realized that Garon is no longer human, Aqua attempts to use her healing voice to return him to normal, but it is clearly unsuccessful. Aqua replaces the dancer who was originally meant to perform; he is not there to watch her specifically, and is actually unaware that she is the culprit.

Seeing as she travels with the Nohr royals and has already met with Garon prior to the incident, Aqua's navy outfit with the veil during that path is meant to disguise herself in order to prevent any of them from recognising her. This is why, unlike expectations, she doesn't wear it in the rest of the game; it'd defeat the purpose of the alternative outfit and very boldly give her identity away.

Huh, so my feeling that the veil was meant to disguise her appearance was correct.

I'm guessing Lala (who I believe we see in the Hoshido path but not the Nohr path) is the dancer whose place Azura took.

• 1 month later...

Can I post my translation without people yelling at me for no reason? I've been kicked from the FE Fates Fan Translation Project for a reason I do not know. One of the translators told me I apparently pissed people off. I was only in the group for a few hours. Literally. I went to bed after like...3-4 hours of trying to translate something and all of the non-Japanese speaking people were trying to tell me how to do my job.

Here's the song translated:

Hoshido:

A heart being swayed

One’s thoughts flow
Like bubbles down the river stream
That hand will open up the path to tomorrow

Hands reaching out to the light
The un-corruptible/pure golden* sword
Will slash in order to wake
Those slumbering, in hopes to
Bring peace to the world

A soft light scatters from the crystal