(Spoilers) Aqua's mum.

Pepper

She is the wife of the dragon, not wife of Garon.

Aqua is not the biological child of garon either.

I'm not sure if Aqua is Garon's child, but that woman is Garon's wife. I'm just repeating what i read on Kirokan's translation of her profile

[spoiler=Character Profile]Shenmei シェンメイ

Aqua’s mother. Also the wife of King Garon of Nohr. She has deep connections to the Touma (Invisible Demon) Kingdom.

shinmei.png?w=545

Edited by Lawful Angry

She might be Garon's wife, but I think Aqua is the daughter of the dark dragon, not Garon. Which is why she can S support the Nohr royals.

Well we know how real that King "Garon" is... so yeah I think whatever marriage they have is just for show since the ones really running the show is the 3rd kingdom. That said Aqua is more or less the same as the avatar in that she was a child born outside of wedlock, and just came aboard when her mother married Garon.

Edited by Devola

Wow, the way her boobs are drawn is as stupid/ugly/ridiculous as Aversas's, they even have the same pose.

... Does that make her Kamui's mom ? Eh, just imagining their life together, ah ah. :p

Wow, the way her boobs are drawn is as stupid/ugly/ridiculous as Aversas's, they even have the same pose.

... Does that make her Kamui's mom ? Eh, just imagining their life together, ah ah. :p

Oh you don't need to imagine what life he'll have with his mother-in-law since they basically end up killing her. It was a short life.

So that my mother-in-law? She look sinister...

You're not good enough for her go away. *shoo*

Edited by Devola

Since he's king I'd imagine he gets all the women.

Garon can have 5 wives while Hoshido king's first wife has to die before he can marry again. Not respecting our proud Asian Royal polygamy tradition Nintendo...

Garon can have 5 wives while Hoshido king's first wife has to die before he can marry again. Not respecting our proud Asian Royal polygamy tradition Nintendo...

Stupid Nintendo and their inaccurate representations of Feudal Asian culture.

YOU HAD ONE JOB NINTENDO!!!!

Well we know how real that King "Garon" is... so yeah I think whatever marriage they have is just for show since the ones really running the show is the 3rd kingdom. That said Aqua is more or less the same as the avatar in that she was a child born outside of wedlock, and just came aboard when her mother married Garon.

This.

The "Garon" in the 3rd route, which is the only route the mother of Aqua shows up in, isn't really the old Garon. The marriage is simply a farce for whatever evil plots the dragon Hydra wants to play-out.

This.

The "Garon" in the 3rd route, which is the only route the mother of Aqua shows up in, isn't really the old Garon. The marriage is simply a farce for whatever evil plots the dragon Hydra wants to play-out.

That, or she has a weird fetish going on. :p

Oh don't look at me like that...