God tier characters, both routes

Baronriggs

Ahh, main story progress makes sense; I only started trying them once I'd already unlocked the final chapter.

But no, the kids most certainly do not all start out at level 20 and with a Child Seal. It seems like most do, but not all.

Edited by Othin

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, main story progress makes sense; I only started trying them once I'd already unlocked the final chapter.

But no, the kids most certainly do not all start out at level 20 and with a Child Seal. It seems like most do, but not all.

Yea,its what one of the Japanese wiki claims it to be,so far my situation appears to be exactly what it says but I only started gathering children after chapter 22 or so,so I am not really sure about that.

Tho in this case I am curious,which one of the children that you found to be without a child seal?

Oh didnt saw the earlier posts,my Kanna definitely had a child seal on her after i beat the stage and i used it to promote her,still haven't got to Sophie tho.

Edited by Laie

Yea,its what one of the Japanese wiki claims it to be,so far my situation appears to be exactly what it says but I only started gathering children after chapter 22 or so,so I am not really sure about that.

Tho in this case I am curious,which one of the children that you found to be without a child seal?

Kanna and Sophie (siblings). They were the first kids I got, around chapter 16, so maybe game progress is a factor for that as well? In addition to lacking the seal, they were level 18 unlike the others.

Edited by Othin

Kanna and Sophie (siblings). They were the first kids I got, around chapter 16, so maybe game progress is a factor for that as well? In addition to lacking the seal, they were level 18 unlike the others.

Oh that may very likely be the case then,would definitely check this out in later playthrough,thinking how the whole idea of the system is having children adjusted to your current progress,it makes sense.

Or perhaps someone elsecould confirm on this.

This is not for Hoshido, correct? All my children started around level 12 with one weapon and no seal. I think it is relative to the parents' level, as my Hisame was level 11 and my Dia was level 13.

Edited by gayserbeam

This is not for Hoshido, correct? All my children started around level 12 with one weapon and no seal. I think it is relative to the parents' level, as my Hisame was level 11 and my Dia was level 13.

I was playing Hoshido. How far into the game were you?