God tier characters, both routes

Baronriggs

Can you go into more detail on that? So all of a character's level ups are decided when you start the game?

No, basically when you level up in any FE game. Each character has a growth chance on every stat. (Class affects their personal growths too).

Basically think of dice rolls going into every level up, if you get a stat or not, well that's randomly generated from the set value possible.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you go into more detail on that? So all of a character's level ups are decided when you start the game?

I know for sure that character's stat level ups are decided the moment you start the game in lunatic but I'm not sure about hard and normal.

No, basically when you level up in any FE game. Each character has a growth chance on every stat. (Class affects their personal growths too).

Basically think of dice rolls going into every level up, if you get a stat or not, well that's randomly generated from the set value possible.

I know that, but he was suggesting that it is different. He was saying that the RNs used to determine your stat gains are determined at the beginning of the game. This prevents you from resetting every time you get a bad level up.

Tsubaki: "Wow, a dropped item. We should find its owner quickly."

*You got Tsubaki's Gold Naginata*

Tsubaki pls.

Anyway, this Naginata has 4 Might, but does double the damage if your Skill is higher than the opponent's. I gave this to Tsubaki (lol), and this has sorta fixed his mediocrity a little bit.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Tsubaki: "Wow, a dropped item. We should find its owner quickly."

*You got Tsubaki's Gold Naginata*

Tsubaki pls.

Anyway, this Naginata has 4 Might, but does double the damage if your Skill is higher than the opponent's. I gave this to Tsubaki (lol), and this has sorta fixed his mediocrity a little bit.

Hah!

Sadly, I'm not going to settle for his mediocrity next time I play through the Hoshido route. To hell with his 完璧完璧ー, I'm going to breed an army of super soldiers next time.

If only Velour belonged to Hoshido...sigh, I got her so late.

I know for sure that character's stat level ups are decided the moment you start the game in lunatic but I'm not sure about hard and normal.

You're sure that it doesn't work like in Awakening again where you had fixed RNs that lead to fixed stat boni, but abusing battle saves you could change those RNs and gain different level ups?

Hah!

Sadly, I'm not going to settle for his mediocrity next time I play through the Hoshido route. To hell with his 完璧完璧ー, I'm going to breed an army of super soldiers next time.

If only Velour belonged to Hoshido...sigh, I got her so late.

I don't really feel like doing eugenics in this game. With Second Seals being scarce and expensive, it's kinda difficult to actually make super soldiers imo.

I don't really feel like doing eugenics in this game. With Second Seals being scarce and expensive, it's kinda difficult to actually make super soldiers imo.

Say that to my Velour and Kanna who wreck shit while their parents are having cocktails on the sidelines.

A mild exaggeration, but using Parallel Seals or Child Seals levels them up to a far higher level, unlike in Awakening where they all started at level one when promoted. It's easier for them to catch up, and with some nice skills they quickly become very good units.

Edited by Thane

Say that to my Velour and Kanna who wreck shit while their parents are having cocktails on the sidelines.

A mild exaggeration, but using Parallel Seals or Child Seals levels them up to a far higher level, unlike in Awakening where they all started at level one when promoted. It's easier for them to catch up, and with some nice skills they quickly become very good units.

Hm... I don't want them to be too strong as well...

I just forged Hinoka's Guard Naginata and gave her a Strength Drop, which makes her attack power a bit more reasonable. Even before that though, I found her to be extremely useful. She tanks every single Magic attack you throw at her, mostly without even taking damage.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Hm... I don't want them to be too strong as well...

I just forged Hinoka's Guard Naginata and gave her a Strength Drop, which makes her attack power a bit more reasonable. Even before that though, I found her to be extremely useful. She tanks every single Magic attack you throw at her, mostly without even taking damage.

Oh yes, she's got great Resistance, but that's about it. I'll definitely use the forge more next time though.

She's still by far the worst sibling. Even Elise is more useful and every non-magical attack kills her in like one hit.

Well you could just go to other My Castles and buy their Second Seals.(I am assuming you mean Parallel Seals.)

I can confirm this isn't true for Hard Mode.

I have had to reset the possibly a thousand times because of my speed-fucked Kamui getting doubled by obese turtles and her level-ups, and the level-ups of my other units, have almost always changed from reset to reset.

Well you could just go to other My Castles and buy their Second Seals.(I am assuming you mean Parallel Seals.)

Second Seals in Awakening were called Parallel Proofs too, so I'm using that name so people know what I'm talking about.

Second Seals in Awakening were called Parallel Proofs too, so I'm using that name so people know what I'm talking about.

Are you sure about that... The Japanese text looks different to me (well the beginning of course the end is the same) plus the Wiki said it was Change Seal, yeah it is a Wiki but the text looks different to my eyes.

Are you sure about that... The Japanese text looks different to me (well the beginning of course the end is the same) plus the Wiki said it was Change Seal, yeah it is a Wiki but the text looks different to my eyes.

MFW IT'S BEEN TOO LONG

I'll go jump off some cliff or something in shame

bye

Tried to search the my castle address thread on 2ch for buying skills i want today,then I realize (like many have already stated) that its really much more efficient to attain skills by this method,character pairing this time doesn't seem to be that important anymore,at least in terms of skill set.

Tho this may very likely ruin difficulty of the game since you can mass produce a bunch of godtier characters in no time as long as you got enough gold.

Children seem to start at either 18 unpromoted or 20 unpromoted. The ones I've seen that started at 20 unpromoted (four out of six so far) all joined with a Child Seal, which gives them the same promotion options as a Master Seal but rockets them straight to level 18 promoted with massive stat gains on top of the regular promotion ones that I assume correspond to the expected gains from 17 levels. They also learn both appropriate skills and gain a ton of WExp in all weapon types, to the point that they already have a C in any new weapons.

Are child seals obtainable elsewhere for the remaining kids?

Which kids who have joined you had child seals with them? (i.e, which 4 of the 6. Who didn't?).

I guess if this was the case then Children might very well be very main-game viable.

What were the levels of the parents? I'm just wondering whether its really to 18 promoted or whether its actually just catching the up to their parents' level.

Are child seals obtainable elsewhere for the remaining kids?

Which kids who have joined you had child seals with them? (i.e, which 4 of the 6. Who didn't?).

I guess if this was the case then Children might very well be very main-game viable.

What were the levels of the parents? I'm just wondering whether its really to 18 promoted or whether its actually just catching the up to their parents' level.

I don't know what's the cap on seals available. They showed up on Shigure, Deere, Kisaragi, and Grey, but not Kanna or Sophie. Parents were almost always below 18 and the chapters with those kids always featured level 18 promoted enemies so I'm pretty sure it's set.

Children units show up at lv20 as lower tier class,and all of them have child seals inside their inventory.

By using those seals you can promote them to their corresponding advanced classes,and their level will go up according to how far you are into the main scenario,lv18 at max.If after promotion their level ended up high enough for certain class skills,they will automatically get those skills as well.

The only difference being some of them could use seals right away inside their own related stages as they are playable as soon as they appear,while some like Foleo stays neutral throughout,and has to wait until you finish his map.

Edited by Laie