Inheritance

Gaia

Does anyone have some semblance of a grasp on how inheritance of stats and skills works in this game yet?

Edited by Gaia

I guess it's like awakening. So the kast skill of the mother and last skill of the father. The question is at the beginning of the chapter or when they get their s-support. Also I would like to know if the children can get A+ and S ranks in the 3rd route between nohr and hoshido

Edited by Dämonplay

I guess it's like awakening. So the kast skill of the mother and last skill of the father. The question is at the beginning of the chapter or when they get their s-support. Also I would like to know if the children can get A+ and S ranks in the 3rd route between nohr and hoshido

I think someone already proved it was like awakening. And the children can get A+/S ranks in 3rd route. Why wouldn't they be able to?

I'm honestly a bit confused regarding inheritance stats.

I had a RNG blessed Oboro marrying Nishiki. Oboro was level 2 as an Holy Lancer, Nishiki was level 18 in his base class. When doing Kinu's paralogue (their child), she came in at level 17. The strange thing is, every single one of her stats were lower than Nishiki's and they are the same class. Since the mother had awesome stats and Nishiki had what I assume regular stats for him, why would Kinu's stats be lower all across the board compared to her father's?

To be honest, I just wanna know how classes are inherited.

(Almost) every character has a default class and one secondary class. The child class gets all the classes of the parents, and since all the classes are gender neutral there is no confusion there.

(Almost) every character has a default class and one secondary class. The child class gets all the classes of the parents, and since all the classes are gender neutral there is no confusion there.

But what about Aqua's Songstress class?Dose her kid(s)inherit it?

No, the Songstress class is exclusive to only Azura.

I don't think we'll ever see dual dancers in Fire Emblem. If you have two songstress/dancer/ect, you could cross the entire map in a single turn (and get max level in one turn).

I don't think we'll ever see dual dancers in Fire Emblem. If you have two songstress/dancer/ect, you could cross the entire map in a single turn (and get max level in one turn).

well we have had more than one dancer type before, it is just that the games always prevented you from having more than one at a time one way or another, normally tying into the story admittedly so i am not surprised they didn't want a child character to be a dancer type but they could just add a lock on bringing more than one.