Camilla cutscene (Spoilers) Explain pls..

HeartTranquil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri-4hXmTccA

Can someone explain the context behind this cutscene? Which version is it, why does it look so sinister, and what is Camilla saying and why she is saying it in such a way?

Also, perhaps it is just something trivial and to be ignored but, why am I staring below Camilla due to the camera angle? Since the Avatar can be customized, what about tall Avatars? This implies that the Avatar is kneeling or just short haha.

But it is trivial indeed as the camera angle is awkward and Camilla is always above you.

Version: Hoshido

Context: She is fairly likely saying "I've missed you MC, come, let me hold you like onee-sama. Have you been well?"

Camera: Below angle is because IS want us to see those assets, then it switch to MC's PoV when she start to flip her hairs.

Is that enough for you?

(I'm not complaining though, those ass is out of this world!)

Edited by Fateborn

Why is it on Hoshido side? Shouldn't Camilla be an enemy?

What is the equivalent to that cutscene on the Nohr side then?

Camilla is an enemy on that, yes, but remember. Camilla dotes on Kamui SO MUCH, so you need to consider her personality, she's not the type to see Kamui as an enemy and would rather persuade her sibling to come home.

No clue about Nohr equivalent, I don't think there's one.

Version: Hoshido

Context: She is fairly likely saying "I've missed you MC, come, let me hold you like onee-sama. Have you been well?"

Camera: Below angle is because IS want us to see those assets, then it switch to MC's PoV when she start to flip her hairs.

Is that enough for you?

(I'm not complaining though, those ass is out of this world!)

^

This...It secretly says you should join Nohr to get the full experience of S Supporting her.

Why is it on Hoshido side? Shouldn't Camilla be an enemy?

What is the equivalent to that cutscene on the Nohr side then?

You joined Hoshido during chapter 6 and at a later chapter Camilla is glad to see you again. She really like you. More Japanese i don't know. Then you fight her.

Nohr side i dont know but a youtuber named Wellgo did a full run of Nohr side so probably there is one.

Ok, is there a way to prevent Camilla's death during that chapter?

She doesn't die during that chapter. She survives, but you have to fight her again later.

Translation: You came to see me, didn't you. *close up* (What a) Cute child.

^ that's pretty accurate.

The parentheses are what's omitted when you translate it to English.

Edited by OhHaiThar

Why does Camilla keep referring to me, the Avatar, as a child?

Shotacon fetish probably. Or that's because she knew Kamui when he was very young sooo...

Or maybe that would be because the game seems to be determined into making Kamui act like your common shota shonen main characters

Edited by B.Leu

Fight her again later? Does she die later?

Why does Camilla keep referring to me, the Avatar, as a child?

Well she has a sibling complex towards you and also apparently I remember someone mentioning that she wants to take a bath with the avatar most likely meaning that they probably as children used to take baths (similarly to Natsu and Erza from Fairy Tail I would imagine). For all we know Kamui as a child maybe could have been the type of child that needed a lot of doting (we already now about his leaving the caste with Silas in trying to see a bit of the world outside).