Spotpass/Dlc Characters [Spoilers]

Crisstian

Do you think we get characters like

Garon, Mikoto, Sumeragi, Shenmei, Macbeth.. As Spotpass/Dlc characters? Like Walhart and Emmeryn in Awakening.

For 4 of them we have already Seen The critical Portraits.

The Entire Roster for Hoshido and nohr is known and minor bosses are accesable by capturing.

Or are they in The 3rd Route recruitable and playable?

Edited by Crisstian

The spotpass characters in Awakening were all in the game from the start though. The spotpass basically only unlocked their chapters. Right now, there doesn't seem to be any set up to make those characters playable. Of course, they could add them as actual DLC, but they still haven't made any fully featured character, on par with the ones from the base game, as DLC. So, there isn't any indication they'll be doing that.

Edited by NeonZ

[spoiler=3rd path spoilers]I'm pretty sure Sumeragi, Shenmei and Mikoto are bosses in the 3rd path.

There aren't any extra characters in the base game, but the Cipher DLC can add new characters and classes, so I guess anything is possible.

Maybe not SpotPass though, since that relies on existing data.

[spoiler=3rd path spoilers]I'm pretty sure Sumeragi, Shenmei and Mikoto are bosses in the 3rd path.

There aren't any extra characters in the base game, but the Cipher DLC can add new characters and classes, so I guess anything is possible.

Maybe not SpotPass though, since that relies on existing data.

I hope Mikoto is recruited after her chapter .-.