About the Avatar's Second Class

chocopie

Which are the exclusive class selections?What I mean is which classes you can't get by using A support and have to get them by the class selection at the avatar creation.I would like someone to tell me that info for both genders

There is no gender-exclusive ones because if they are same-sex you can Buddy Seal for their class and if they are opposite-sex you can marry them.

However I am pretty sure it is impossible to get Dark Mage, Fighter, or Knight skills on Kamui in the Hoshido route because nobody has that default class.

Which are the exclusive class selections?What I mean is which classes you can't get by using A support and have to get them by the class selection at the avatar creation.I would like someone to tell me that info for both genders

You can get all classes specific to a certain route either through marriage or buddy seals but here are the classes that you can't get through buddy seals

Hoshido: Mamui - Villager, Oni (all Nohr classes except for Outlaw, Cavalier, Rod Knight)

Hoshido: Femui - Villager (I think), (All Nohr classes except for Wyvern Rider, Cavalier and Rod Knight)

Nohr: Mamui - Wyvern Rider, (All Hoshido classes except for Ninja and Priest)

Nohr: Femui - Outlaw (All Hoshido classes except for Herb Merchant, Pegasus Warrior, and Bowman)

Naturally, you can't get Singer, Garu or Spirit Fox for any route.

There might be some mistakes.

Edited by NekoKnight

You can get all classes specific to a certain route either through marriage or buddy seals but here are the classes that you can't get through buddy seals

Hoshido: Mamui - Villager, Oni, Lancer (all Nohr classes except for Outlaw, Cavalier, Rod Knight)

Hoshido: Femui - Villager (I think), (All Nohr classes except for Wyvern Rider, Cavalier and Rod Knight)

Nohr: Femui - Outlaw (All Hoshido classes except for Herb Merchant, Pegasus Warrior, and Bowman)

You can get Cavalier and Rod Knight regardless of route because of Deere/Joker/Sophie/Silas/Felicia/Flora.

You can get Dragon Knight in Hoshido for Femui by friending Crimson.

You can get Dragon Knight in Nohr for Mamui by friending Lutz.

You can get Outlaw for Femui in any route via friending Anna.

Edited by gayserbeam

You can get Cavalier and Rod Knight regardless of route because of Deere/Joker/Sophie/Silas/Felicia/Flora.

You can get Dragon Knight in Hoshido for Femui by friending Crimson.

You can get Dragon Knight in Nohr for Mamui by friending Lutz.

You can get Outlaw for Femui in any route via friending Anna.

For the bolded, I included those on my list. These are the classes you CAN'T turn into via buddy seals. "Everything except for..."

Noted on Lutz and Anna. I don't have those characters yet.

Hoshido: Mamui - Villager, Oni (all Nohr classes except for Outlaw, Cavalier, Rod Knight)

Can't nohr Mamui get pegasus warrior from Azura's kid?

^ Yeah i have to double and triple check for the children characters vs knowing by heart for most of the adults, i actually used the image collections of everybody's My Rooms images as it has all the playable characters separated by gender makes it easier as the class designs are quite distinctive visually only real problem child is lutz, always forget that guy's class. But yeah a bunch of classes not friend sealable, but on Hoshido i think you can have a unit with access to one of every normal base class except for dark mage which your avatar can get, but not all at once.

A few more mistakes:

Herb Merchant is always available because of Midoriko, Villager because of Mozume, and as goodperson stated, PegWarrior from Shigure.

Edited by gayserbeam

A few more mistakes:

Herb Merchant is always available because of Midoriko, Villager because of Mozume, and as goodperson stated, PegWarrior from Shigure.

I'm only talking about buddy seals. iirc there are no male Herb Merchants in Nohr. I don't think any 1st gen characters can get villager besides Mozume because when I tried to use a marriage seal on her husband, it just gave her secondary class.

I didn't think Villager was exclusive to Mozume, but that seems like solid evidence. So the total list of unavailable Buddy Seal classes would be...

Classes Kamui Cannot Acquire from Buddy Seals Only:

All Routes:

Singer

Villager

Garu

Yokou

Male Hoshido:

Oni

Mercenary

Knight

Fighter

Wyvern Rider

Dark Mage

Female Hoshido:

Knight

Fighter

Mercenary

Dark Mage

Male Nohr:

Samurai

Herb Merchant

Oni

Lance Fighter

Spellcaster

Bowman

Female Nohr:

Samurai

Oni

Lance Fighter

Spellcaster

Priestess

Ninja

EDIT: Errors were fixed.

Edited by gayserbeam

Where are you getting an Oni on the nohr route for ? I managed to figure out where you were getting the bowman,(i assume it is from Mouzume if you can't get villager) but i still can't figure out where the Oni comes from.

Also you might want to clarify this list is only accurate for Kaimui. But from another topic i believe that you can get some classes from a unit that kaimui can't due to having a non exclusive class, ie i believe that camilla can get fighter from Belka, this is second hand though.

Where are you getting an Oni on the nohr route for ? I managed to figure out where you were getting the bowman,(i assume it is from Mouzume if you can't get villager) but i still can't figure out where the Oni comes from.

Also you might want to clarify this list is only accurate for Kaimui. But from another topic i believe that you can get some classes from a unit that kaimui can't due to having a non exclusive class, ie i believe that camilla can get fighter from Belka, this is second hand though.

This is just for Kamui, so people can choose their secondary class based on what they couldn't get otherwise.

I think I just forgot about Oni. There's no female Oni in Nohr. I'll edit it in.

I have a bit of an unrelated question..

When Kamui is in a class other than Dark Prince(ss) or his/her respective 'Blood' promotions, does he/she maintain a unique overworld sprite?

Or will he/she looks like a generic unit, like Robin in Awakening?

Edited by Leif

I didn't think Villager was exclusive to Mozume, but that seems like solid evidence. So the total list of unavailable Buddy Seal classes would be...

Classes Kamui Cannot Acquire from Buddy Seals Only:

All Routes:

Singer

Villager

Garu

Yokou

Male Hoshido:

Oni

Mercenary

Knight

Fighter

Wyvern Rider

Dark Mage

Female Hoshido:

Knight

Fighter

Mercenary

Dark Mage

Male Nohr:

Samurai

Herb Merchant

Oni

Lance Fighter

Spellcaster

Bowman

Female Nohr:

Samurai

Oni

Lance Fighter

Spellcaster

EDIT: Errors were fixed.

Female Nohr is missing Ninja and Priestess.

I have a bit of an unrelated question..

When Kamui is in a class other than Dark Prince(ss) or his/her respective 'Blood' promotions, does he/she maintain a unique overworld sprite?

Or will he/she looks like a generic unit, like Robin in Awakening?

Avatars keep their unique hair and faces on their map sprites when reclassed, if that is what you mean.

post-16773-0-19049400-1436163632_thumb.jpg

Edited by gayserbeam

Avatars keep their unique hair and faces on their map sprites when reclassed, if that is what you mean.

Sweet. That's a step up from Awakening! Robin and Morgan didn't get a unique map sprites when they reclassed. They only looked like generic units.