Lucina lost her Falchion

If they had given the falchion to Marth it wouldn't have shown up in the convoy.

Strangely enough this isn't the first time I've heard of this happening. Someone else I knew had this same problem and never found out why either.

Quick question, is this a Classic Mode save file?

I don't think this would be the case since usually from what I know a defeated character's inventory gets dumped into the convoy in Awakening, but in previous games if a character died, their inventory was lost as well. That was stupid of course and I'm pretty sure it was removed at some point in the series, but... I don't know. Marth or perhaps einherjar in general may follow different rules?

It's not possible to discard or sell either falchion and aside from that scenario I can't really think of anything else that would delete it, unless it had something to do with save data corruption in a bizarrely weird and specific way...

Alternatively

Trade it to Donnel in Paralogue 1 and do NOT get him his level+1. He won't join and u won't get his (BronzeLance) and anything else he holds I presume

Play Casual mode, kill a unit holding Falchion. You'll get it back with them at the end of the chapter, but until then it's gone and shouldn't show up in the convoy. Does that work?