Blood in Fire Emblem Fates?

that be shocking if they do since blood is ok by western standards.

By western standards, not always to the individual companies' standards. Megaman Zero for example, had a splat ton of blood in its opening sequence but it was entirely removed in the western release.

By western standards, not always to the individual companies' standards. Megaman Zero for example, had a splat ton of blood in its opening sequence but it was entirely removed in the western release.

westerns don't know how to censor anything they just make themselves look laughably silly.

^ how did we get to the censorship policies of Westerns? though i never have watched that many so i can't comment :) (though the magnificent 7 theme is fun to play)

Edited by goodperson707

^ how did we get to the censorship policies of Westerns? though i never have watched that many so i can't comment :) (though the magnificent 7 theme is fun to play)

Because the posters in this thread seem to be positive towards having blood in the game and there is a risk that this will be censored in localization, as there are examples where a game moving to the west gets censored. Whether it's silly or not depends on who you ask. Some feel the need to voice their opinion anyways, even though nobody asked. Welcome to the Internet.

Because the posters in this thread seem to be positive towards having blood in the game and there is a risk that this will be censored in localization, as there are examples where a game moving to the west gets censored. Whether it's silly or not depends on who you ask. Some feel the need to voice their opinion anyways, even though nobody asked. Welcome to the Internet.

I was making a Joke about this post

westerns don't know how to censor anything they just make themselves look laughably silly.

From the spelling it looks like he is talking about the cenosrship policies of the Western (as in the wild west) genre of Movies(such as the magnificent 7). Sorry for the confusion.

From the spelling it looks like he is talking about the cenosrship policies of the Western (as in the wild west) genre of Movies(such as the magnificent 7). Sorry for the confusion.

Ah, my bad. Though now I feel the need to do this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc

I meant western companies sorry friend :)

That's actually really cool~ I doubt this will be censored what with how blood happy Henry was in Awakening (even if only through dialogue). Also, it isn't like they changed Lethality's animation either. In a T-rated game, I don't see why they'd censor something so minor.

Edited by Landmaster

Oh i know what you meant, but its the internet :), and anyway taking what people say completely seriously even if i am 99% sure they meant something else or are joking is almost a hobby for me.

It's cool bro. It's called being funny :)