What are your gen 2 pairings?

Katie

Everyone's always talking about their gen 1 pairings, probably because they actually affect gameplay and are pretty important, but I wanna hear who you guys pair for gen 2, where it's not as important and it doesn't affect gameplay as much. Here are mine:

Patty: Honestly, usually either Shanan or Corple, due to having good bases and growths with both of them. Corple's are bit higher, but he also comes much later.

Larcei: Usually Johan/Johalva, because they have a good base and good growth, and I like the pairing. Sometimes Shanan though.

Lana: Seliph, definitely. She's definitely the lover that has the most chemistry with Seliph, plus she's the only one of his potential lovers with a base of higher than 0, so she's easy to pair with him. Note: Julia doesn't count as a potential lover because she's his sister, they have negative love growth, and they can't be paired under normal circumstances.

Fee: Arthur. They have good chemistry and a good base, though their growth is rather lacking, being that it's only +1.

Tinny: She's a bit harder to choose who to pair up with because she has the same base and growth with everyone. I usually go with Ced so Ced can have a waifu, because Ced is awesome.

Leen: Definitely Ares. They have good chemistry and a whopping 300 base love points, though their slow +1 love growth mitigates this a bit. Still they're not difficult to pair up at all.

Nanna: Leif, of course. I shouldn't even have to explain this one.

What about you guys?

Larcei/Shanan every time.

For Patty I usually do Corple. Paired her with Lester once but their dialogue annoys me.

I have ended up with Lana/Seliph every time even when I wasn't aiming to. I want to pair him with Larcei one of these days...

Fee/Oifaye.

Leif/Nanna except on the playthrough where I paired him with Tinny and her with Ares.

Tinny's so random. Deliberately paired her with Leif once and she's ended up accidentally married to Faval and Delmud as well as being unpaired. The time she married Delmud I was playing at 4AM and accidentally got Ares killed and then Tinny ended up as Queen of Agustria.

Leen (or Laylea) gets Ares if she gets anyone.

Never managed to get Julia paired off with anyone.

Edited by Cymbalina's Revenge

Yeah, I've never managed to pair Julia with anyone. It's too much effort, you have to keep her glued to someone for pretty much the entire second generation, since she has a base and growth of 0.

I usually pair Patty with Shanan and Leif with Tinny for giggles, but other then that I don't really pay much attention.

Oh Seilph with Lana/Mana

Changes every time. Basically Lana with Scathach or Serlis, Lakche with Joha or Shanan, Fee with Arthur (although if you leave her alone she pairs with Oifaye, wut) Patty with either Shanan or Serlis, Nanna with Leaf, Tinny with Sety, Leen with Aless.