IT'S NOT MY BIRTHDAY ANYMORE BUT ASK ANYTHING ANYWAY

Sakusa

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you feel about the fact that there is only one letter difference between Sakusa and Sakura?

It was partially intended. Back then, I was a silly teenager thinking I was a clever troll. I've had some people mistake my name for Sakura.

Would you?

Maybe.

what are some strange headcanons you come up with?

favorite emote?

[spoiler=silly FE14 headcanoning]1. Whenever Marx and Leon visit Femui in her fortress/castle, she's too oblivious to realize that the two brothers and Joker are always fighting for her affection. They're all trying to undermine each other in secret while trying to keep her happy.

2. Kamui cannot dress him/herself. Joker and Camilla pick out the wardrobe and Kamui has no say because they'd insist on dressing him/her themselves.

:KnollRoll: or :squeezedtangerine:

Could you?

Nah.

Does one of those bunnies shoot bullets from it's hand?

If you mean danmaku and can activate spell cards, then yes.

Edited by Sakusa

Joyeuse fรชte d'anniversaire! (Happy Birthday!)

So you play lol, what league are you (silver 3 over here).

Any language you can speak beside english?

Most favorite country? (Excluding Japan)

I'm not actually a big fan of Japan. Favorite country is probably Sweden.

Joyeuse fรชte d'anniversaire! (Happy Birthday!)

So you play lol, what league are you (silver 3 over here).

Any language you can speak beside english?

Thank you!

I'm currently silver 3. I was gold last season and my normal MMR matches me with diamonds. T_T I am a very lazy ranked player.

I can speak 2 dialects of Chinese (Mandarin and Wenzhounese, which pretty much count as separate languages), Spanish, and Japanese. I can understand French, Latin, and Italian.

Edited by Sakusa

I can speak 2 dialects of Chinese (Mandarin and Wenzhounese, which pretty much count as separate languages), Spanish, and Japanese. I can understand French, Latin, and Italian.

Oh my... Did Specta influence you much about this? (Love for languages and all)

Do you play Team Fortress 2

I used to.

Since returning, what is your lurk to post ratio?

What is your opinion on mango?

Pineapple or cherry pie?

And of course, cake or pie?

Probably... 50:1?

Mango is delicious. I work at Teavana, and my favorite tea is the new mango black. It's so good. ;__;

Cherry pie.

Cake.

Exactly what I meant.

Speaking of which, favorite 2hu?

Katana or rapier?

I haven't played the games, but my favorite character is Remilia Scarlet.

Rapier

Oh my... Did Specta influence you much about this? (Love for languages and all)

Nope! Once you learn one romance language, you get the hang of the rest of them relatively easily. I started learning 4 languages at a young age, so I had a knack for it when I grew up.

Edited by Sakusa

You too? Bot is kinda my home now, I can play both roles. Let's get to gold XD

How did you discover SF?

What dish do you like?

You too? Bot is kinda my home now, I can play both roles. Let's get to gold XD

How did you discover SF?

What dish do you like?

I live in bot, too. I main support, but I play a fairly decent mid and jungle, too. If you send me top I will cry.

A friend of mine linked me translations for Life Returns about 5 months before Radiant Dawn came out.

I like porcelain dishes with floral designs. If you mean food dishes, I like mild but flavorful warm dishes, so stuff like warm curry and chicken pot pie.

Coolest sounding last name?

What's the name of your fantasy world?

Are cashews great?

Badguy

Which one? I do a lot of worldbuilding for my friends, so I have a lot of them!

Cashews are amazing.

I've been wondering about this for a little bit...what makes bottom and top different in LoL? (You don't have to give an extended answer unless you feel like it). I only played some DotA on WCIII and besides roshan, I don't know too much about the differences between the two non-middle lanes in that game, let alone in league of legends.

You have great tastes, yes?

What is the name of your second oldest fantasy world?

Might or magic? (This sadly is not a reference to Might and Magic)

How's your summer?

Can we be friends? :3

Way too hot.

Sure.

Can we be friendsssss?

What is your favorite color?

Okay.

Blue.

I've been wondering about this for a little bit...what makes bottom and top different in LoL? (You don't have to give an extended answer unless you feel like it). I only played some DotA on WCIII and besides roshan, I don't know too much about the differences between the two non-middle lanes in that game, let alone in league of legends.

Top lane is generally a solo lane where melee bruisers duke it out. I don't play too many melee bruisers, so it's difficult to get a favorable matchup in top lane for me. A lot of people claim that top is the easiest because it's a farmfest and you can pretty much have an island up there, but junglers tend to gank top a lot, so it's really stressful at times.

You have great tastes, yes?

What is the name of your second oldest fantasy world?

Might or magic? (This sadly is not a reference to Might and Magic)

I hope I do!

I... actually don't remember. ;__; As consolation, I'll tell you that it's a post-apocalyptic setting where most of the world has been desertified. Though technology has made leaps and bounds, only wealthy nations actually harness it, and the poorer nations have been reduced to pre-modern conditions.

Probably magic. You can't really might your way through a magical barrier unless you have magic enhancing your might to begin with.

Edited by Sakusa