HOW TO RECRUIT FLORA?!

nohr4life

Hello, I have S rank supports with Joker (Jakob) and Felicia. I'm at chapter 22 and all I have in my world map is a my castle battle (It doesn't have flora in it) and Dia's chapter. I really want to S Support Flora and I really don't want to restart my game. I herd other people got to recruit her but I think i need a little more help with this, please help!

I believe Flora's recruitment chapter was Chapter 16, but you had to interact with her (the details on how are lost on me) while you were in your My Castle either before or after you started the chapter. So if you missed that...you're probably sh*t outta luck. Sorry.

Edited by Karaszure

I believe Flora's recruitment chapter was Chapter 16, but you had to interact with her (the details on how are lost on me) while you were in your My Castle either before or after you started the chapter. So if you missed that...you're probably sh*t outta luck. Sorry.

But Joker joins in chapter 15 how will I get him to A that fast?

Where do I get my castle battles'?

In My Castle, go and interact with the blue crystal lamp next to the throne. That will open up a menu for online stuff like visiting others' castles.

Once you're visiting someone else's castle, talk to the owner (at their own throne).

Edited by nocturnal YL

You can apparently have her no matter the chapter you're in, apparently, it's just cheer dumb luck, each time you enter your My Castle, you have a chance to have her join you.
Still, have a A-rank with both Felicia and Joker just to be sure.

I keep hearing different things: last time I checked you needed A-support with both Felicia and Joker before doing something in My Castle - I've never heard about recruiting her when facing her.

She's not available in Birthright at all, I believe.

Edited by Thane

I think the idea of "facing her" is a misunderstanding. It's been said that she appears after My Castle battles or skirmishes, but I don't think anyone has said that you face her in those. It doesn't even make sense, considering how in her joining conversation she says that its been a while since she saw Kamui.

Ok! I'll blast all the way to chapter 15, then I'll do my castle battles with joker and Felicia. But is the team I have to get in team 2 or another team?

I keep hearing different things: last time I checked you needed A-support with both Felicia and Joker before doing something in My Castle - I've never heard about recruiting her when facing her.

She's not available in Birthright at all, I believe.

Having looked up japanese guides for unlocking the extra characters, like Izana for example, I...have found nothing for Flora so far. I suspect it's related to upgrading your facilities in your base though. (You get Izana by upgrading your Hot Spring to Lv.3, then after a battle, he joins)

Does kamui have to a support joker and Felicia or is it just joker and Felicia a support?

EDIT : This seems too confusing and hard, I'm going to marry Felicia tbh because she looks, sounds and in my opinion is the better maid. Still, thank you everyone for trying to help.

Edited by nohr4life

The japanese guide I looked at updated and it seems that you have to upgrade the 魔道砲台 or Magic Fort as it's called in the menu patch to Lv.3 for her to join. I'm not sure when it's Lv.3 version is available though.

^I would like to confirm this. Upgrading the Magic Fort to level 19 caused her to join me after I completed the next chapter (which was just a gaiden). I also had A supports with Joker and Felicia.