lol

I don't even play FF, but I don't have access to the newer ones? Should I play the older games from before their betrayal of Nintendo?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

2. 2. Which is better?

• FF10
    • FE10
  3. 3. Which is better?

4. 4. Which one is better?

5. 5. Which one is better?

Much like she was in FE13, Lucina is probably the most sane character in Smash, which is why I love the idea of her being in. The sole thought of her meeting the rest of the Smash cast is freaking hilarious.

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many people talking about smash when I haven't played a single smash game. Also more people than I thought here have Asperger's like me. But who also has ADHD? Edited by Yari

So was her character being in the game the bad decision? Or was it the implementation that was bad? See I think she was a cool addition as a character but should have had a unique moveset.

I think implementation was what went wrong. I remember back when she was revealed and I was begging for some difference other than her no-tipper sword.

How about in the next game, declone her and replace Dancing Blade with Astra?

I don't think either Chrom OR Lucina should've been in. Just Robin for the Awakening rep was enough. If FE really NEEDED to have four reps, Ephraim would've been way better because he's got a lance which we have yet to see in this series at all.

"next game" lol

I agree with the post above me, however, it is such a pity that going backwards is looked down upon for getting reps. I mean, Roy made it into Melee, but then was cut out from Brawl, Lyn was an Assist Trophy in Brawl and still isin SSB4. The older games needed more rep in the older times...now they have little hope, unfortunately.

Lucina's being a Marth clone makes sense, with her fighting style in Awakening being "inspired" by Marth (see, in-game Female Lords and Lodestars have the same exact animations), but I still don't think she should've made it into the game. She's such a bland character.

Edited by Tragonight

Yari, I also have ADHD

I don't mind Lucina being in Smash, even as a clone. It may just be because I don't mind clones at all, since they allow more reps and it's unavoidable for some characters, but Lucina being in Smash is alright with me.

I am curious as to why I don't find her bland or boring while so many here do, but opinions are like that I guess.

severa definitely would've been better than Lucina. v amazing

I don't mind Lucina, despite me hating her in Awakening. idk why though, I thought the hate would carry over, but I guess not

But who also has ADHD?

I've got ADHD, I guess we all have some sort of mental thing.

I don't really mind Lucina as a character, I married her on my first playthrough. She seems just kind of normal though, not really standout, nothing that really annoys me. In Smash, I think she could have at least something to separate her more from Marth, even if it's changing a few more qualities around like Fox and Falco in Melee, to change how she plays.

So was her character being in the game the bad decision? Or was it the implementation that was bad? See I think she was a cool addition as a character but should have had a unique moveset.

Both, actually. I mean, of course the implementation is going to be bad when you include a character whose freaking theme is titled "You May Call Me Marth".

Much like she was in FE13, Lucina is probably the most sane character in Smash, which is why I love the idea of her being in. The sole thought of her meeting the rest of the Smash cast is freaking hilarious.

Could you explain this? I'm genuinely curious how you think so, cause I don't see it somehow :/

^I don't know about that.

Snake is the only character in Smash to actually be diagnosed with a mental disorder after all.

Still, the thought of Snake, Lucina, or Roy meeting up with the likes of Pac-Man, Sonic, and Wario is funny to think about

I was actually very upset Lucina and Dark Pit were in Smash 4 Vanilla over Lucas and Wolf. Like, pretty angry, actually. I am a super anti-clone person though, so I probably wouldn't mind if they were actually that much different. I honestly would have rather not there as is, though.

I really don't like fighting Pit or Marth in SSB4 so that means that I don't like fighting their clones, either. The ratio for people I don't mind fighting and the ones I don't like fighting is different now.

Could you explain this? I'm genuinely curious how you think so, cause I don't see it somehow :/

Well, maybe "sane" wasn't the right word, but Smash is a series filled with quirky and bizarre characters. Lucina feels like a very down-to-Earth type of person (even in comparison to the other FE characters), so I find the contrast between her and the rest of the cast pretty funny to picture.

I particularly love those comics where she shows this weird fascination over Meta Knight.

I don't think either Chrom OR Lucina should've been in. Just Robin for the Awakening rep was enough. If FE really NEEDED to have four reps, Ephraim would've been way better because he's got a lance which we have yet to see in this series at all.

Hector also would have been a better choice than Lucina because the only time we've ever seen axes in Smash was with Villager

I was actually very upset Lucina and Dark Pit were in Smash 4 Vanilla over Lucas and Wolf. Like, pretty angry, actually. I am a super anti-clone person though, so I probably wouldn't mind if they were actually that much different. I honestly would have rather not there as is, though.

But the thing is, if clones were DLC, would anyone buy them? (This doesn't apply to Roy.)

Hate to say it, but if Sakurai planned for clones to be in the game at all, they'd likely be in the original.

Foolish fools. Midna is sexier, and she is not even in the poll !
Zora are good, not that good, but still good. And judging how gorgeus Adult Tiki was, I'd say that Manakete are great.

Huh, putting the Rito in the poll is awkward, since WW have a very chilldish design... and the only female Rito you got is a child...

..Goron, wtf ?

Foolish fools. Midna is sexier, and she is not even in the poll !

Zora are good, not that good, but still good. And judging how gorgeus Adult Tiki was, I'd say that Manakete are great.

Huh, putting the Rito in the poll is awkward, since WW have a very chilldish design... and the only female Rito you got is a child...

..Goron, wtf ?

There's females here on this forum too. Maybe they'd be into something rock hard? I'm deeply sorry

Manakete aren't really an effective category, are they? Since they're just humans with pointy elf ears....

Also you may as well include Garou and Taguel in the Laguz category, since Laguz refers to Wolf (which Garou are anyways), Hawk, Raven, Falcon, Tiger, Wild Cat, Lion, Dragons (Manakete), and the Serennes birds.