lol

I don't even play FF, but I don't have access to the newer ones? Should I play the older games from before their betrayal of Nintendo?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

2. 2. Which is better?

• FF10
    • FE10
  3. 3. Which is better?

4. 4. Which one is better?

5. 5. Which one is better?

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not wrong if you're into a fake video game especies. Unless you're only into that and not normal humans. Then go to a psychiatrist.

Poll question-my answer:All of them but the gorons.

Manakete aren't really an effective category, are they? Since they're just humans with pointy elf ears....

Also you may as well include Garou and Taguel in the Laguz category, since Laguz refers to Wolf (which Garou are anyways), Hawk, Raven, Falcon, Tiger, Wild Cat, Lion, Dragons (Manakete), and the Serennes birds.

Well, FE8 Manakete existed.

And yeah, "Laguz" doesn't really specify.

Technically, all Manaketes have wings when untransformed, but they can hide them if they need to for whatever reason.

Their technically short biologically immortal humans with long hylian ears and wings coming out of their backs who turn into dragons and blow stuff up.

As for the poll, I voted Manakete since as Tiki proved to me, Dragon Waifu is Best Waifu.

I'm aware Manaketes can be killed, hence biologically immortal instead of just immortal. By biologically immortal, I mean they hardly age and won't die unless killed

Wow, this poll man. This is kinda awkward. And that poll title... calm down Rabbattack, something will come eventually, no need to question your humanity and the meaning of life.

But really, almost every species is going to have some... uh, "sexy" individuals and some butt-ugly ones, so I voted for almost everyone except for the Gorons (rock-dudes aren't my thing. They're cool bros though, they just sit around sumo wrestling and giving the brohug to end all brohugs), Rito (just the art style... if it were different my opinion would probably change), and the Hobbits (...reasons).

I'm pleased to see that the Twili have their place in the poll... even though Midna is the only good looking Twili in the end. >_>

But I'm also pleased to see Tiki the Manakete being at the top.

Manakete are literally either lolis or wrinkly old men. doesn't stop me from voting there but yeah

Tiki, Nagi, Ninian, Kamui, Yahn, Idoun.

No but seriously, Taguel should be under Laguz. Taguel is basically like the legendary wolf strain of Laguz they introduced in Radiant Dawn. I am going to complain about this until I either get shot down or someone corrects this. JUST WATCH ME.

Draco was saying all manaketes are lolis or old creepy guys, I was proving him wrong, beauty is subjective though, but I think Idoun's pretty good looking.

Then again, Idoun's dragon form is one of the least attractive things in FE.

Edited by Knight

Normally I'd agree, but bunnies, tho . . .

no they're filthy subhumans

Reminds me of how everyone on the FF14 forums complaining about how they haven't gotten any new races. But seriously who even plays any other races when everyone is a catgirl?