Question about max levels

febandit93

Just curious what the level caps are. I know there is a seal that boosts the max level but I remember seeing Jacob be like level 27 and I was just wondering the natural level caps. Do some have lv20/lv20 and some have just lv 30? Thank you!

The cap is still 20, but using an Eternal Seal will push it 5 levels further each time.

Joker, Felicia and Aqua naturally have a level cap of 40. Moreover, all of them are unique in that they begin in promoted classes but have unpremoted base stats and have unpremoted EXP gain until level 20, so they act like unpremoted units for much of the game.

Edited by gayserbeam

^ What? Aqua is not in a promoted class is she? I don't have the game but the singer class has 5 mov and 4 skills that come at 1,10, 25 and 35, one weapon with no bonus and no A (S) rank in any weapon. That just screams pre-promoted. And i assume she class changes into pegasus warrior not, falcon warrior or golden kite warrior but as said i don't have game.

And Gunter has comparable stats to joker/Felicia so the unpromoted stats is not unique to them.

Azura just seems to be in a non-promoting class, like Dancer in FE13. Most of the FE13 classes like that seem to have been replaced with regularly promoting versions like Villager and the transforming classes, but Songstress and bonus classes like Dread Fighter and Lodestar seem to just go to LV40.

As for Gunther:

In his first appearance, Gunther seems to gain promoted Exp despite his low stats, but when you get him back in Nohr route, he seems to have the same unpromoted Exp gain as Felicia and Jacob.