Orochi's promoted class outfits are not flattering like her standard one. Are there any better class outfits she has access to?

Ghostlander

Well Orochi has massive magic so you'll want to capitalize on that, meaning your only other option in Hoshido is Oni Shura which she can Buddy Seal into after A+ with Rinka.

It's pretty cool looking I suppose, with skulls and such.

Edited by gayserbeam

Well Orochi has massive magic so you'll want to capitalize on that, meaning your only other option in Hoshido is Oni Shura which she can Buddy Seal into after A+ with Rinka.

It's pretty cool looking I suppose, with skulls and such.

War Maiden is also an option. You won't be using that magic offensively but you'll get a powerful healer out of it.

War Maiden is also an option. You won't be using that magic offensively but you'll get a powerful healer out of it.

A Shining Bow should fix that.

If your avatar sub class is dark mage you can buddy seal to dark mage at a rank ... other than that and the answers above i see nothing else :) oh and in the 3rd path you can marry odin so yeah

How do you get that exactly?

Sadly from the Nohr Armoury as far as I know, it may be droped somewhere in th Hoshido route but the database still doesn't have item locations nohr do I have the game, so yeah as far as I know you can only get her one in the third route, which is a bummer.

If your avatar sub class is dark mage you can buddy seal to dark mage at a rank ... other than that and the answers above i see nothing else :) oh and in the 3rd path you can marry odin so yeah

Units can't A+ Kamui and can't buddy seal at A like Kamui, so she would have to marry him with Dark Mage as his secondary class.

Sadly from the Nohr Armoury as far as I know, it may be droped somewhere in th Hoshido route but the database still doesn't have item locations nohr do I have the game, so yeah as far as I know you can only get her one in the third route, which is a bummer.

Units can't A+ Kamui and can't buddy seal at A like Kamui, so she would have to marry him with Dark Mage as his secondary class.

You mean it's only in the 3rd path's nohr armory?

You mean it's only in the 3rd path's nohr armory?

No, Nohrian armoury period, is just that in the third route you can build both thus can give one to Orochi as she isn't available in Nohr.

No, Nohrian armoury period, is just that in the third route you can build both thus can give one to Orochi as she isn't available in Nohr.

That's not an issue. I buy Nohr stuff from my castle all the time. I just need to know what the japanese characters for the item look like.

That's not an issue. I buy Nohr stuff from my castle all the time. I just need to know what the japanese characters for the item look like.

It's a limited stock item, you can't buy it over at someone else's My Castle.

As of Hoshido 26, you don't get one so I'm gonna say no... Figures that the one class class that it would be good for can't use it...(unless you play the 3rd route).