Lott misses his powerful swing

The battle ends

General Horace AnonymousSpeed

Bors (58/58) Roy (Dead)

Allen (56/56) Allen (Dead)

Ward (34/60) Wolt (Dead)

Wendy (Dead) Dieck (Dead)

Oujay (Dead) Lott (20/60)

Apparently it's become cool to hate Sonic Adventure 2 now. That was before my time, so...I guess I don't really mind, so long as the impression of the game among the masses is accurate.

Interesting how that general opinion has flip flopped though. This has been a flip floppy century so far.

Lott VS Ward

yif4.pngiy5s.png

Lott attacks with Armads determined to kill at least one more enemy

22 Damage 43% Hit 0% Crit

(81) (96) = (88)

22 Damage to Ward (12/60) HP left

Ward can do nothing with Murgleis

The battle ends

General Horace AnonymousSpeed

Bors (58/58) Roy (Dead)

Allen (56/56) Allen (Dead)

Ward (12/60) Wolt (Dead)

Wendy (Dead) Dieck (Dead)

Oujay (Dead) Lott (20/60)

Edited by zerosabers

Apparently it's become cool to hate Sonic Adventure 2 now. That was before my time, so...I guess I don't really mind, so long as the impression of the game among the masses is accurate.

Interesting how that general opinion has flip flopped though. This has been a flip floppy century so far.

Sonic Adventure 2 thoughts below

The actual gameplay is polarized, some levels are really good and others are absolute shit, Sonic and Shadow get actually decent stages, some are pretty good most are just average. One or two are bad. Tails and Knuckles are both complete shit, with the exception of Pumpkin Hill because of its music and flying around is the focus instead of shitty climbing that fucks with the camera. The story and animations/lipsync is horrible. Lets not forget a horrible camera just to make it feel like the original Sonic Adventure.

Overall, its an ok 3d Sonic game, but nothing too amazing except the Chao's. They are literally the cutest thing ever and are probably the best part of any sonic game.

It is nowhere near as bad as the original sonic adventure, that one is a glitch filled mess with almost no redeeming qualities.

Pretty much, though some of the stuff in that video was turned up for comedic affect like always. It isn't as bad as he describes and I don't agree with sonic's forest stage being good at all. Notably the part where he shows eggman and you can't hear him the music isn't actually that loud in game. Of course it could be that hes not playing the gamecube version so idk.

I'd also argue that none of the boss fights are good. Also the "homing attack" doesn't live up to its name and even Shadow the Hedgehog's version was better.

Allen VS Lott

31w8.pngxon7.png

Allen prepares the killing blow with with Durandal

21 Damage 100% Hit 8% Crit

(45)

Allen deals the final strike and Lott falls

All of Anon's team is dead, General Horace wins 3-0

Allen VS Lott

31w8.pngxon7.png

Allen prepares the killing blow with with Durandal again

21 Damage 100% Hit 8% Crit

(45)

Allen deals the final strike and Lott falls again

All of Anon's team is dead, General Horace wins 3-0 again

Edited by zerosabers

Sonic Adventure 2 thoughts below

The actual gameplay is polarized, some levels are really good and others are absolute shit, Sonic and Shadow get actually decent stages, some are pretty good most are just average. One or two are bad. Tails and Knuckles are both complete shit, with the exception of Pumpkin Hill because of its music and flying around is the focus instead of shitty climbing that fucks with the camera. The story and animations/lipsync is horrible. Lets not forget a horrible camera just to make it feel like the original Sonic Adventure.

Overall, its an ok 3d Sonic game, but nothing too amazing except the Chao's. They are literally the cutest thing ever and are probably the best part of any sonic game.

It is nowhere near as bad as the original sonic adventure, that one is a glitch filled mess with almost no redeeming qualities.

I'd like to disagree with all of your statements, but I'd rather not start an argument. I personally think SA1/2 are some of the better games in the series possibly rivaling that of the originals and Colors/Generations in some aspects. Minus the fishing, damn that fishing.

Then again i'm the guy who enjoys Heroes, Shadow, Black Knight and Unleashed and feel that people are just nitpickers.

Maybe its the different versions, I haven't played the dreamcast version of either. The gamecube SA1 is horribly glitchy, and the animations are just laughable.

SA 2 is actually still pretty fun. It's story is bad and the lipsync is extremely lazy. The voice acting is really bad, at one point I could literally heard Tails reading off the script with no changes to his tone at all. Just reading words right off a page. I really hate Tails in this game, his levels are annoying, I hate the controls, and endless beeping.

Maybe its the different versions, I haven't played the dreamcast version of either. The gamecube SA1 is horribly glitchy, and the animations are just laughable.

SA 2 is actually still pretty fun. It's story is bad and the lipsync is extremely lazy. The voice acting is really bad, at one point I could literally heard Tails reading off the script with no changes to his tone at all. Just reading words right off a page. I really hate Tails in this game, his levels are annoying, I hate the controls, and endless beeping.

I never had an issue with glitches in the GC port.

The voices other then Tails actually had heart to them back in the day, nowadays they don't sound really how I'd think they'd sound other then like Sonic maybe. I will agree that Tails levels were pretty meh, then again its probably that he wasn't originally supposed to even be playable, back in the original cut of SA2, only Sonic and Knuckles had levels for the Hero side and only Shadow and Eggman for the Dark Side. I'd also like to say I think the story was handled decently for a Sonic game trying to be more "serious". It was more along the lines of SATam, and not adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog like we had in colors (ugh).

Edited by Jedi

I do like some of the voices, Knuckles, Shadow, Sonic, and Rouge are all pretty good. It might be how its implemented into the game that makes it sound worse. Knuckles saying now there to chao's is the best line in the game.

At the first sonic/shadow boss fight the lines are layed on top each other at the end of the conversation.

Holy shit, I might need to look into this more

Dreamcast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxK8mkkOcDQ

Gamecube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhGm4ztXeMs

Yep, it seems that they fucked up the audio for some parts of the gamecube one.

i always liked running around the chao garden with eggman. His running animation was hilarious.

I also find the lipsynching errors and corny voice acting to be hilarious. It's pretty fun.

And gg Anon. The power of Bors's chin was too much, despite him never entering battle.