Morgan vs Kanna

nocturnal YL

Morgan vs Kanna  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Male Morgan vs male Kanna?

2. 2. Female Morgan vs female Kanna?

Asking this out of curiousity, because I've seen various comments/pics online saying that they think Morgan is a cuter, lovlier child.

Personally, I like Kanna better. More adorable, and feels more like Kamui's child. The interaction between Marc and Reflet feels more that between master and apprentice than parent and child.

My biggest complaints with Kanna are that children in general are downplayed here, and male Kanna has an unusually deep voice for his apparent age, like male Marc. I still like Kanna more, at least in the context of being MU's kid.

Having not played Fates yet, just in terms of design, I think Male Kanna VASTLY surpasses my Awakening son (still love you, boo-boo). He's just so squishy and cute looking and I just almost can't wait just to get him on my squad~ XD I had always felt that Female Morgan looked better than Male Morgan, so I'm glad, this time, I feel like I'm getting the cuter kid~ XD

That said, I also think Female Morgan looks better than Female Kanna. Not that Female Kanna looks bad by any means, but I've just never been one for the bun hairstyle. It's actually grown on me since I first saw it. Though, to be completely honest, I think both Kannas have a more childlike, cute look to them than the Morgans, as a whole.

From what I've read in the supports, both genders of Kanna act generally similar, and they're so adorable...

But in terms of design, male Morgan all the way and female Kanna all the way.

From what I've read in the supports, both genders of Kanna act generally similar, and they're so adorable...

But in terms of design, male Morgan all the way and female Kanna all the way.

You like loli battle leotards, huh?

Well, whatever floats your boat.

Edited by Thane

Both daughters are super adorable, though my niece is more so! Hard to say before I have played Fates myself, but Kanna wins out for now because I think her pouting face is cuter than Morgan's.

I am more or less apathetic towards the sons, cause they have too deep voices for them to be adorable.

You like loli battle leotards, huh?

Well, whatever floats your boat.

:Dozla: floats my boat actually

Also, I think it's more about my disliking of male Kanna's hair.

I don't get why the entire family's gotta wear a leotard.

Male Kanna > Male Morgan, though just barely.

I'm kinda neutral on Female Morgan and Female Kanna.

But in terms of outfits, the Morgans win by a landslide. Though I do like the scarfs the Kannas wear.

Edited by Yuina

Male Kanna wins over male Morgan (sorry baby) and female Morgan over female Kanna (it's the hairstyle).

Male Kanna>Male Morgan

Female Kanna<Female Morgan

M!Kanna is ridiculously adorable with his hair and stuff and I just love him but F!Morgan is my little cotton candy haired baby and I can't love anything over that.

Honestly, I like all of them except for male Morgan. They're all adorable, but for some reason, I don't feel that way with male Morgan.

I voted male Kanna and female Kanna in the polls, but I like female Morgan more than male Kanna. I dislike how female Kanna isn't smiling in her normal portrait, but I love her hair, so that pretty much wins out for me.

I LOVE Female Morgan. She is so adorable. I love her over-sized robe and book. She has a very sweet and innocent looking face.

I like Male Morgan as well. FE13 Avatar kids > FE14's.

Female Kanna is silly-looking. As I said in another thread, she looks like Pebbles from the Flinstones, especially if her mother has orange or red hair. Never been a fan of top-knot buns and they never look good on any person.

Male Kanna is much better looking than his female counterpart. I think it's funny, if his father has brown hair, that you can make him look like young Sora from Birth by Sleep.

On the subject of Kanna, I believe his localized name will be "Kai" since it is a gender-neutral name and is similar to the JP name.

Edited by Leif

Having not played Fates yet, just in terms of design, I think Male Kanna VASTLY surpasses my Awakening son (still love you, boo-boo). He's just so squishy and cute looking and I just almost can't wait just to get him on my squad~ XD I had always felt that Female Morgan looked better than Male Morgan, so I'm glad, this time, I feel like I'm getting the cuter kid~ XD

That said, I also think Female Morgan looks better than Female Kanna. Not that Female Kanna looks bad by any means, but I've just never been one for the bun hairstyle. It's actually grown on me since I first saw it. Though, to be completely honest, I think both Kannas have a more childlike, cute look to them than the Morgans, as a whole.

I don't really have anything to add that wasn't this. So... this.

In my opinoin

Male Kanna > Male Morgan

Female Kanna < Female Morgan

Male Kanna > Female Kanna

Male Morgan > Female Morgan

So, overall it goes something like this:

Male Kanna > Male Morgan > Female Morgan > Female Kanna

I'm kinda neutral when it comes to the personalities of M!Kanna and M!Morgan, but I prefer Kanna's design, so I voted for him.

As for F!Kanna and F!Morgan, I prefer Morgan because of her prankster and slightly sadistic behavior. It also helps that F!Morgan is one of my favorite characters in Awakening.

My opinions about them might change because there's barely any Supports with Kanna translated

Edited by Luankachu