QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Undertale wasn't my game of 2015 because I never played it.I did play Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. And it is that.

yet by saying it wasn't undertale BECAUSE you didn't play it, you imply it would have been undertale if you had. Edited by Sane Young Dog Man

The game I bought in 2015 that gave me the highest fun:cost ratio was probably Huniepop. It wasn't the game I spent the most time playing obviously, but whatevs.

Edited by Balcerzak

I wasted like however much time it takes to read a review reading a, you guessed it, scathing review of this "HuniePop" game. It was almost worth it for the insults, but overall I'm left confused and irritated that I wasted ~10 minutes on this.

Next time I'll just take necktie's comments at face value.

alright we are fully detoxed

balcerzak threatened to pull us back into the abyss, but we recovered

the correct answer was, shockingly, not undertale. my goty is killing floor 2.

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-NINE: What went right in TYOOL 2015?

how much longer are we going to reminisce in the past like old geezers before we start looking into the future like super cool magical fortune tellers??

My move into Ohio was the rightest thing that ever happened to me and it happened in TYOOL 2015

Steven Universe omg

too perfect

also I guess some games like undertale, fates, and dai gyakuten saiban

EDIT: also I kid you not the Thomas 70th Anniversary with The Adventure Begins and Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure went perfectly. It was so so good.

Edited by Miss Kira