Serenes Arena Cup II (QUINT WINS)

Espinosa

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a little thingy though : From Monday morning to Thursday night, I won't have access to Wi-fi. So, I won't be able to go on SF to keep on the turnament.

I'll finish my team in a few hours, still have to think of it. :(

Just a little thingy though : From Monday morning to Thursday night, I won't have access to Wi-fi. So, I won't be able to go on SF to keep on the turnament.

I'll finish my team in a few hours, still have to think of it. :(

not even phone data?

I'd appreciate helping with hostinf, but I don't see it ethical for me to know my rival's team.

Well, that's a bummer. There might be a bucket of hosting issues after that, so let's see if we can get start the match and get loads of rounds in before then.

I could probably host if someone points me to the right resources. I mean, it can't be much harder than FE4's gen 2!

Let's take a moment to congratulate Quintessence who emerged the victor of Serenes Arena Cup II! You may accept your prize (though I think Nin's and Dan's prizes are also there in the background; probably the angels):

15qcitz.jpg

That's our second big LA tourney event to successfully finish. I think it mostly made clear what the specifics of FE13 Gen 1 max stats metagame are, what works well and what doesn't, and so forth.

Thanks to everyone for taking part and watching the games! I'd also like to extend my thanks to all the hosts who helped make this possible (I think Horace did most of the hosting pretty much?). It wouldn't have happened without all of you.