How should I torture this kid who "kept" my Radiant Dawn game?

I said fuck it, and just bought Radiant Dawn. It was only... $80 and it comes with all the case and booklet and stuff. I think I won for today. Also I bought Vandal Hearts finally. Happy ending.

aww man i wouldve lowered the price and thrown in a hug with mine

I said fuck it, and just bought Radiant Dawn. It was only... $80 and it comes with all the case and booklet and stuff. I think I won for today. Also I bought Vandal Hearts finally. Happy ending.

I would have give you my copy for shipping fees, lmao. Literally everything in it is intact, although I'm not sure the Club Nintendo code still works.

Edited by Yasako

I would have give you my copy for shipping fees, lmao. Literally everything in it is intact, although I'm not sure the Club Nintendo code still works.

no club nintendo codes work now, theyve discontinued that version of it

holy shit I would be able to play it on my wii u right

because I would seriously consider purchasing it from you

i'd buy that

but on topic, considering how much the game is worth, the dude probably sold it anyway