So. My fates won't connect to the internet anymore. Anyone else getting this?

Supercredit

Patch 1.1 was released today, you need to update it from the eShop. Make sure you download the right version (there's a different patch for Hoshido retail, Nohr retail, special edition, and DL version).

I just followed the popup instructions. Hopefully that auto took me to the right one.

Whats the update for exactly?

Aha! So they ARE patching the game!

Hey Supercredit. Would you mind looking to see if some of the glitches in my "will this game be patched" thread, were addressed with this update?

Just updated it, so far:

- AntiCheat doesn't seem to be patched for the current castles. I could still get modded units from other people's My Castle.

- Clipping is still a thing (and I'm not expecting this to ever get patched as that just takes too much work).

- Animations are still the same.

- Female Dark Blood has a breathing animation (but as far as I can remember, that was always the case).

This could be me, but when I entered Lilith's shrine, it just looked a little different. I feel like they changed the lighting a little, it looks better. Of course, this could also just be me noticing something that's always been there.

Edited by TohruAdachi

A patch ? Ugh, not really professional...

We've meet with a terrible fate, haven't we ? I regret nothing.

Edited by B.Leu

Just updated it, so far:

- AntiCheat doesn't seem to be patched for the current castles. I could still get modded units from other people's My Castle.

- Clipping is still a thing (and I'm not expecting this to ever get patched as that just takes too much work).

- Animations are still the same.

- Female Dark Blood has a breathing animation (but as far as I can remember, that was always the case).

This could be me, but when I entered Lilith's shrine, it just looked a little different. I feel like they changed the lighting a little, it looks better. Of course, this could also just be me noticing something that's always been there.

It was the male Dark Blood, Nohr Prince, and White Blood freezing glitch that was the problem. Female White Blood, Nohr Princess, and Dark Blood have correct animations.

Clipping is never gonna get fixed.

Though a tad disappointing that much wasn't addressed, as you pointed out, this could still point to future patches improving the game. I'm honestly in favor of patches. I'd like more of a perfected product.

Edited by Leif