Do we have a speed of support chart thingy?

Jayvee94

There is one for awakening where it shows which 2 units show the fastest supports with each other. All I know is Grey x Syalla. Do we have one in fates?

I see what they did there!

Don't quote me but I think Vincent's working on it.

Nah, it's not that boring, I think.

But there are only two patterns this time. Pretty much Awakening's "fast" and "medium".

I'll have the chart uploaded later today if nothing crops up (and I don't forget).

Edited by VincentASM

So it's basically just people who are related or are in a boss-subordinate-squad together that's fast. Makes sense.

Kinda odd that the Awakening Trio don't have fast with each other, though, considering their history, but oh well.

So it's basically just people who are related or are in a boss-subordinate-squad together that's fast. Makes sense.

Kinda odd that the Awakening Trio don't have fast with each other, though, considering their history, but oh well.

Yeah, I was a bit surprised as well. I can only think of balance issues being a possible reason.

Lazward has no fast support with Xander?

Yeah, I found that odd as well. Takumi doesn't have faster supports with Hinata either. I guess they're not quite as friendly : P

Yeah, I was a bit surprised as well. I can only think of balance issues being a possible reason.

Yeah, I found that odd as well. Takumi doesn't have faster supports with Hinata either. I guess they're not quite as friendly : P

Hinoka doesn't have a fast support with Sakura either according to the main site, it seems?

So does that mean Grey x Syalla is not true after all?

It could be confirmation bias or maybe the children are handled differently? Only way to check is to play the game and compare their support growth with another pair.

Fuuga doesn't have fast supports with Tsukuyomi? Am I reading this right?

Yeah, that was a bit odd. Even Flora has faster supports with Felicia.

Edited by VincentASM

Maybe Hinoka not having a fast support with Takumi and Sakura is an indicator that she's not as close to them as she is with Ryouma and the avatar? Which might sound really weird, considering that Kamui only waltzed back into her life recently, but she could be looking at them through rose-tinted glasses, while she was too busy training to get close to the younger two? Just a guess, but it is interesting.

If the reason she doesn't have a fast support with them is because the developers forgot about her, I'm just gonna :facepalm:

Maybe Hinoka not having a fast support with Takumi and Sakura is an indicator that she's not as close to them as she is with Ryouma and the avatar? Which might sound really weird, considering that Kamui only waltzed back into her life recently, but she could be looking at them through rose-tinted glasses, while she was too busy training to get close to the younger two? Just a guess, but it is interesting.

If the reason she doesn't have a fast support with them is because the developers forgot about her, I'm just gonna :facepalm:

Actually, if I'm remembering supports right, that actually ties in REALLY well.