Serenes Forest Tourney Thread

Anacybele

I really like it the way it is because there's always people switching in and out of each match. Ad if you want to take a break or something you can hop in or out whenever you feel like it without disrupting the pace of the matches.

I feel like a ladder-style for this mode would just be a wreck.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like it the way it is because there's always people switching in and out of each match. Ad if you want to take a break or something you can hop in or out whenever you feel like it without disrupting the pace of the matches.

I feel like a ladder-style for this mode would just be a wreck.

Yeah, fair enough.

Well to much losing for me. Break time. Good games Dotty. That dark pit and marth one was close.

Yeah, I thought I was done for! GGs all around!

Is there any way to do a proper, ladder-style Tournament?

I remember they showed that in the 50 Fact Extravaganza.

It's a little unfair to just base it on number of wins.

yes. You see that icon that shows Mario and gang icon? That takes you to the Nintendo Default tournament mode which is all brackets. However the rulesets are crap like 3 min 1 vs 1 2 stocks. Like WHAT?

yes. You see that icon that shows Mario and gang icon? That takes you to the Nintendo Default tournament mode which is all brackets. However the rulesets are crap like 3 min 1 vs 1 2 stocks. Like WHAT?

Ahh, okay. They sure limit a lot of the good options to Nintendo-made tourneys only. :v

Ahh, okay. They sure limit a lot of the good options to Nintendo-made tourneys only. :v

not really. Most of the good options are in the community tourneys like turn off items, sudden death turn off, turn on/off customization and stage selection disability. It's only the lack of 1 vs 1 option that most people are complaining about.

Most of the Nintendo tourneys are 4 player 2 min times and generally with items.

Edited by kingddd

That match was great, people were just getting hit everywhere~

I honestly love playing with you guys. Seeing random crap flying around is the kind of mayhem I like about Smash 4. It's just too bad most of the players in for fun are campers majority of the time.

These are the kind of matches I want to play more often.

I honestly love playing with you guys. Seeing random crap flying around is the kind of mayhem I like about Smash 4. It's just too bad most of the players in for fun are campers majority of the time.

I...don't camp much...do I?

Using Robin's projectiles is my strongest point, particularly Arcfire, but now you made think, could be camping without realizing it?

I honestly love playing with you guys. Seeing random crap flying around is the kind of mayhem I like about Smash 4.

I feel the same exact way. This tournament was some of the most fun I've had playing Smash, there was a lot of fun players and matches~ So much hype stuff happened, lol

edit: @WaterSage, I remember you trying to make space a lot, I wouldn't say you camp. Why worry about it, though? Play in a way makes you feel good~ B)

Edited by Gemma

I feel the same exact way. This tournament was some of the most fun I've had playing Smash, there was a lot of fun players and matches~ So much hype stuff happened, lol

I'm with there!

I may have lost the majority of my matches, but even so, I had a lot of fun!

I hope I provided adequate enough challenge when we faced each other when I was playing :3 I didn't feel like I did too good against you.

Hah, maybe! What a sadist!!!

I'm sure he did! I should have recorded it!

By the way that match with Pit at Mario Galaxy was fun!

Those fake-outs were pretty funny.

And how did you like my Arcfire aiming against Shulk at Smashville?

I'm sure he did! I should have recorded it!

By the way that match with Pit at Mario Galaxy was fun!

Those fake-outs were pretty funny.

And how did you like my Arcfire aiming against Shulk at Smashville?

Yeah, I was trying way too hard to reflect your spells, haha!

And while I think the other versions of Arcfire are better, I must admit that you put that one to good use!

By the way that was match against Roy was probably my last one in this tournament, I'll gonna be busy now, and by the time I'm free, the Tourney will have ended,

How fitting that my last match was against a Fire Emblem character in a Fire Emblem stage,

I had so much fun with this tournament, we should really do that again!

I'm gonna bow out too.

I also had a lot of fun, and fought against some really great players!

Yes, the somewhat common ultra-laggy matches were a pain, but overall it was a good experience.