Serenes Forest Tourney Thread

Anacybele

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, yes we should! And if you guys like, one of you can start it rather than me making them over and over. :P Not that I would MIND making more, I'm just considering the possibility of others wanting to make an SF-exclusive tourney. ^^

I'm sorry I didn't play too much the day before and yesterday not at all. I was either really busy writing, foruming or I had no access to the TV (the Wii U is connected to a TV everyone uses and it's the family Netflix machine) I'd be open to playing another tourney, and hopefully I'll be able to show off my skills better. I suck at free-for-alls, so I'd encourage 1v1s whenever possible.

man Jedi, I tried to put our match on YT but the limit is 3 mins

if you want, you can send me the replay data to me and I can record it for you and I'll send you the video file.

Edited by kingddd

that would be great

ok can you give me your nnid first so that when you boot up your system you can accept the invitation and then you can send the replay data to me. My id is in my sig.

Edited by kingddd

Anyone made a new SF tourney yet? I could after Dinner.

I think we should the Tourneys on the weekends, since people will have more free time during those days,

By the way I meant to ask this during the Tourney but do you guys mind I add your friend codes on my 3DS?

I just thought that we could do something of a Tourney on the 3DS, even thought the 3DS doesn't have Tourney mode, we could try to do something like a mini-Tourney so people who don't have a Wii U can play with us as well.

the first match: ur Marth vs my ZZS

Aha.

I think we should the Tourneys on the weekends, since people will have more free time during those days,

By the way I meant to ask this during the Tourney but do you guys mind I add your friend codes on my 3DS?

I just thought that we could do something of a Tourney on the 3DS, even thought the 3DS doesn't have Tourney mode, we could try to do something like a mini-Tourney so people who don't have a Wii U can play with us as well.

Ah man I just opened a new one, it lasts till the 10th though. :(

If people want to wait fine, but this new one is SerenesTourney2

ID is 46810869821713

password is Falchion

Trying the point system over "wins" to see how it goes

Edited by Jedi

Ah man I just opened a new one, it lasts till the 10th though. :(

If people want to wait fine, but this new one is SerenesTourney2

ID is 46810869821713

password is Falchion

Trying the point system over "wins" to see how it goes

Joined successfully.

strange I can't find it anywhere. Can you check if your settings approve friend sharing/spotbass in the smash bros option or Wii U?

did u go online where it will be sent to u automatically?

I thought item switch off meant they'd be off, I guess the reverse was true.. Someone else make a damn new one..

Same name and password. Diff ID

Edited by Jedi

Dotty 2 gud, plz nerf samurai

If we'd be actually doing something competitive in the future, I'd recommend limited battles, since many of us don't have as much time in the day as others.