Why don't people ever complain about Orochi?

UnknownUber

When she wears the most revealing outfit and is heavily implied to Sexually torture prisoners. That doesn't raise a red flag to anyone while Odin, Ophelia, and Camilla do?

I've bashed her design more than any other. I think it's the worst in the entire game, and I'm just not interested in her character, so I never use her. In fact, a lot of people seem to forget she even exists, so maybe that's why people don't complain a lot.

I actually really like Orochi's design, just as I like Camilla, Odin and Ophelia's designs. IMO, Orochi's outfit isn't that revealing compared to the dark mages.

It's not a question of level of revealing. If an unarmored character doesn't want to wear much, whatever; they're still being consistent. The problem is when characters actually bother wearing armor but leave holes around their ass or crotch just to show off their underwear.

This is the first I've heard of her treatment of prisoners. Define what you're referring to as "sexually torture".

Edited by Othin

It's not a question of level of revealing. If an unarmored character doesn't want to wear much, whatever; they're still being consistent. The problem is when characters actually bother wearing armor but leave holes around their ass or crotch just to show off their underwear.

Basically this. Plus Orochi's in the back, she isn't one to fight up close. So... eh, w/e.

People did, then other people made several threads decrying the treatment or complained that others were not talked about. So people moved on... and now we're back, yay.

This, and I forget she exists half the time.

I've not played the game yet, but Orochi actually has one of my favorite designs. She immediately stood out to me when the first few trailers were revealed and I actually do look forward to using her when the game comes out over here~

What exactly is the problem with her design?

I've not played the game yet, but Orochi actually has one of my favorite designs. She immediately stood out to me when the first few trailers were revealed and I actually do look forward to using her when the game comes out over here~

What exactly is the problem with her design?

It's all subjective, but I like nothing about it. I don't like her hair, clothes, the strange pose, her wrist donuts, her hair ornaments or her ass crack, although thankfully you only see that before you promote her.

But like I said, that's just my opinion. I just think she's got too much going on and none of it is visually appealing.