Treasure! Sign Ups/Out of Character Stuff

AnonymousSpeed

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I looked at this, and... well, I'm not exactly new to RP'ing, but despite so I wouldn't consider that I am experienced. Since barring one exception, whenever I joined one I tend to drop out not that long into it for various reasons, sometimes bordering on silly ones (and the exception is only on the time aspect, to boot). At least, the ones that didn't died, in any case. I feel like if there is an aspect I need to learn, is to be able to stay in an RP for the long term, and control myself. I wasn't sure if to attempt to sign-up, considering things. But well, the worst that could happen is to be simply told that I can't participate in this one.

So well, here's the risk...

Name: Zaragoza Vivar

Affinity: Anima
Class: Scholar
Biography: Born and raised in Hellas. Like many others, he has traveled to the Torini Islands thanks to the rumors of Talibo's treasure. However, unlike most, his interests in finding the treasure lean more to the academic side. Having long spend dabbling in the subject of history, he is drawn of the idea of proving or disproving the legend of Talibo's treasure, and leave his mark in the history of the world.
Appearance: He stands at an average height and thin build. He has short black hair, and blue eyes that are behind glasses. In regards to clothes, he wears a simple white shirt and brown pants, underneath a dark blue cloak. In addition, he carries various bags of varying sizes, which are used to carry the various items for his research purposes.
Personality: Whenever not involved in his field, he tends to be composed and calm to varying degrees, and not much of a chatterbox. However, with the right chance, it prompty turns into excitement, eagerness, and an attention span that is mainly focused to the object of his curiosity, and to varying degrees for anything else. Despite so, he mantains an orderly matter when dealing with things or his work.
Class Type: Foot Unit
Statistics:
HP: 21 (60%) (Base 16, +5 from 5 Base Points (+1HP +1Lck option)) (Growth 40, +18 from 9 Growth Points, rounded to nearest multiple of 5)
Strength: 1 (10%) (Base 1) (Growth 10)
Magic: 7 (60%) (Base 1, +2 from Dark Tome Weapon Type, +3 from Magic Primary Weapon, +1 from 1 Base Points) (Growth 10, +50 from 50 Growth Points)
Skill: 6 (50%) (Base 3, +3 from 3 Base Points) (Growth 30, +20 from 20 Growth Points)
Speed: 5 (45%) (Base 3, +2 from 2 Base Points) (Growth 30, +15 from 15 Growth Points)
Luck: 5 (55%) (Base 0, +5 from 5 Base Points (+1HP +1Lck option)) (Growth 0, +54 from 36 Growth Points, rounded to nearest multiple of 5)
Defense: 3 (20%) (Base 2, +1 from Dark Tome Weapon Type) (Growth 10, +10 from 10 Growth Points)
Resistance: 4 (50%) (Base 0, +4 from 4 Base Points) (Growth 10, +40 from 40 Growth Points)
Dark Tome: Rank D

And may what should happen, happen.
Edited by Acacia Sgt

Class Type: Pegasus Knight

Statistics:

HP: 15 (50%)

Strength: 6 (40%)

Magic: 3 (30%)

Skill: 5 (45%)

Speed: 6 (40%)

Luck: 4 (30%)

Defense: 2 (25%)

Resistance: 4 (20%)

Lance Rank D

Tome Rank E

This is including all stat alterations from primary weapons and such.

Fixed stats

Edited by North888

fixed stats again.

Alright, that checks out.

gosh i must of miscalculated something. hopefully this works better

Your growths are still roughly 28 points over. Are you sure you're looking at the right number? Remember, Pegasus Rider only has 140 growth points. Your bases are also a little off, since you have 3 luck, but no additional HP. This puts your bases a little under as well, since you have basically half a point left.

Okay, I looked at this, and... well, I'm not exactly new to RP'ing, but despite so I wouldn't consider that I am experienced. Since barring one exception, whenever I joined one I tend to drop out not that long into it for various reasons, sometimes bordering on silly ones (and the exception is only on the time aspect, to boot). At least, the ones that didn't died, in any case. I feel like if there is an aspect I need to learn, is to be able to stay in an RP for the long term, and control myself. I wasn't sure if to attempt to sign-up, considering things. But well, the worst that could happen is to be simply told that I can't participate in this one.

So well, here's the risk...

Name: Zaragoza Vivar

Affinity: Anima
Class: Scholar
Biography: Born and raised in Hellas. Like many others, he has traveled to the Torini Islands thanks to the rumors of Talibo's treasure. However, unlike most, his interests in finding the treasure lean more to the academic side. Having long spend dabbling in the subject of history, he is drawn of the idea of proving or disproving the legend of Talibo's treasure, and leave his mark in the history of the world.
Appearance: He stands at an average height and thin build. He has short black hair, and blue eyes that are behind glasses. In regards to clothes, he wears a simple white shirt and brown pants, underneath a dark blue cloak. In addition, he carries various bags of varying sizes, which are used to carry the various items for his research purposes.
Personality: Whenever not involved in his field, he tends to be composed and calm to varying degrees, and not much of a chatterbox. However, with the right chance, it prompty turns into excitement, eagerness, and an attention span that is mainly focused to the object of his curiosity, and to varying degrees for anything else. Despite so, he mantains an orderly matter when dealing with things or his work.
Class Type: Foot Unit
Statistics:
HP: 21 (60%) (Base 16, +5 from 5 Base Points (+1HP +1Lck option)) (Growth 40, +18 from 9 Growth Points, rounded to nearest multiple of 5)
Strength: 1 (10%) (Base 1) (Growth 10)
Magic: 7 (60%) (Base 1, +2 from Dark Tome Weapon Type, +3 from Magic Primary Weapon, +1 from 1 Base Points) (Growth 10, +48 from 48 Growth Points, rounded to nearest multiple of 5)
Skill: 6 (50%) (Base 3, +3 from 3 Base Points) (Growth 30, +18 from 18 Growth Points, rounded to nearest multiple of 5)
Speed: 5 (45%) (Base 3, +2 from 2 Base Points) (Growth 30, +13 from 13 Growth Points, rounded to nearest multiple of 5)
Luck: 5 (55%) (Base 0, +5 from 5 Base Points (+1HP +1Lck option)) (Growth 0, +54 from 36 Growth Points, rounded to nearest multiple of 5)
Defense: 3 (25%) (Base 2, +1 from Dark Tome Weapon Type) (Growth 10, +13 from 13 Growth Points, rounded to nearest multiple of 5)
Resistance: 4 (55%) (Base 0, +4 from 4 Base Points) (Growth 10, +43 from 43 Growth Points, rounded to nearest multiple of 5)
Dark Tome: Rank D

And may what should happen, happen.

You cheeky tricker, I wag my finger at you! Now, I am actually impressed you tried this, letting your growths get rounded up to boost them, but I realize, now that I see it, that it's sort of unbalanced, and I need to go change that in the opening post. Thinking on it, that might also be why Thany's growths keep coming out as over for me...

Anyway, that's really the only problem, and it's due to a fault of my own. I'd be glad to have you around, I'd love to provide this opportunity, and your character is otherwise fine.

On that note, the OP has been updated with this information.

Hehehe, when it comes to math matters...

Anyway, do I have to change anything now? I saw the edit, but I don't think it tells if the growths the way I have them would be affected.

Okay, this is what I got:

HP: (60%) (Growth 40, +18 from 9 Growth Points, rounded to nearest multiple of 5)

Strength: (10%) (Growth 10)

Magic: (60%) (Growth 10, +50 from 50 Growth Points)

Skill: (50%) (Growth 30, +20 from 20 Growth Points)

Speed: (45%) (Growth 30, +15 from 15 Growth Points)

Luck: (?%) (Growth 0, +54 from 36 Growth Points)

Defense: (20%) (Growth 10, +10 from 10 Growth Points)

Resistance: (50%) (Growth 10, +40 from 40 Growth Points)

Would the Luck at 54 get rounded down as well? If so, I wouldn't mind turning one or two of the HP points to the 1%HP/.75%Lck type to keep it at 55. Don't mind if the HP growth gets rounded down to 55 due to being 56 or 57.

wait they only have 140 growth points? i thought i had 180 to work with. well drat it all i was looking at the growths you told me about last time. guess i have to redo it all again.

Would the Luck at 54 get rounded down as well? If so, I wouldn't mind turning one or two of the HP points to the 1%HP/.75%Lck type to keep it at 55. Don't mind if the HP growth gets rounded down to 55 due to being 56 or 57.

I think 60% HP and 55% Luck would be alright, because you are quite on the cusp for each. Luck and HP are stats I'm far more willing to round up with, as well, so I say that checks out.

wait they only have 140 growth points? i thought i had 180 to work with. well drat it all i was looking at the growths you told me about last time. guess i have to redo it all again.

Heheh, no problem. Just remember that each class type has it's own amount of growth points, as it does base points.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

Well, you should have six speed given the bonus from having a sword rank. In fact, as if you are around...9 points below the 140 mark. Remember, luck and HP have a modifier. It also seems you've only use 7 and a half out of 10 base points.

I think 60% HP and 55% Luck would be alright, because you are quite on the cusp for each. Luck and HP are stats I'm far more willing to round up with, as well, so I say that checks out.

Okay, done, the profile post was edited with the new spread.

Name: Cedric Conwell

Affinity: Fire

Class: Freelancer

Biography: A Hellenes young man who comes from a large family of wealthy nobles. His mother died when he was young and his father disappeared for unknown reasons shortly after, and so Cedric was left in the care of his uncle. He spent his childhood in his uncle's manor, and often in the manors of other relatives when his uncle was away, with tutors who he struggled to find good things to say about. While Cedric was on good enough terms with him, his uncle was often gone for up to a couple months at a time, so Cedric spent a great deal of time in the care of other relatives. Some looked with pity at "the poor child", others looked at him with scorn, describing him as "just like his father", whose reputation was ruined for "abandoning the family" as they would put it. His happiest memories are of his uncle taking him in to town, visits that became less frequent as the years went by. On his eighteenth birthday, he decided to strike out on his own to see world. While his uncle tried to convince him to stay, it was ultimately futile and he gave Cedric money and other supplies to start him off. A year later and his travels have found him in Perissa...

Appearance: Of average height and fairly well-built. Brown, combed-back hair, blue eyes. Most of his clothes are a bit more expensive than what your average Joe walking down the street would wear, though the light armor he wears(FE10 fighter get-up, basically) is run of the mill. He also wears a cravat, which he always had a fondness for.

Personality: Cedric is generally in good spirits and eager to get all he can out of life. Though he has learned much from his year traveling, he still isn't exactly winning any awards in street-smarts and doesn't always know or have experience with what may be common or basic knowledge to many, and can come off as a bit naive at times. He's always willing to learn however, and fully intends to experience everything life has to offer.

Class type: Foot Unit

Statistics:

HP:23 (80%)

Strength: 8 (50%)

Magic: 1 (10%)

Skill: 6 (45%)

Speed: 5 (50%)

Luck: 4 (37.5%)

Defense: 6 (50%)

Resistance: 0 (30%)

Axe rank: D

Did calculations myself, factored in axe rank and such.

Edited by DavidSW