Child Forum Suggestions

Cynthia

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see your point regarding Entertainment, but WW IS creative and it doesn't need to be totally separated from it. The reason sub-categories exist is so we can organize the forums better.

Well I think we can change the name of creative to 'Art'. And then seperate them. Thus we can keep things more organized and less cluttered.

I really think something we can do right now would be to make sure you're naming your topics so that people can tell what they are right away, with the exception of the "Far From the Forest Section."

For example, instead of: "OMG I love this!"

Use: "Anime: OMG I Love this (Chobits)"

Or along those lines. Just something we as individuals can do to help create less work for the moderating team, and organize things.

I've brought it up again, but the first thing all mods do is ignore me. It's an unwritten rule.

:3

I think it would be a good idea to consider another mod.

None of us really know what Hanz is up to anymore, whether he's just lurking or if he's just not on at all.

Well, if the moderators seem to handle everything fine, then another mod is not needed....however, if the current moderators find it difficult to handle everything, then another mod is needed.

The way I see it, everything is fine as it is. If things get more active around here, these suggestions will start to sound much better, and that's when they'll be implemented.

I think the forums are active enough to use some of these ideas. Maybe not another mod, but the seperation of certain forums and creation of other boards may make things easier.

I mean we have about 100 active members. That's a lot of people.

Well I dunno about subforums. What if we just make a whole other forum? We can do that can't we? Like we can split the Creative forum into two different forums and cut out the whole subforum concept. Like we can have an Art forum and a Written Works forum. And then just axe the creative forum.

Written works already overshadows the dead Art section as it is. Splitting them would only make it easier to click.

Written works already overshadows the dead Art section as it is. Splitting them would only make it easier to click.

Well what's wrong with that? The Art section has always only been active because of the written works. There was very little art stuff going on.

And that's not a reason to not split the sections.

I think the forums are active enough to use some of these ideas. Maybe not another mod, but the seperation of certain forums and creation of other boards may make things easier.

I mean we have about 100 active members. That's a lot of people.

The verdict is in, no new mods.

The General board is pretty dead anyways

I thought about it and we don't need mods smash boards is huge and only has like 9 mods and its like 20X more active than this so 3 is fine for now

Edited by Doom103

The General board is pretty dead anyways

I thought about it and we don't need mods smash boards is huge and only has like 9 mods and its like 20X more active than this so 3 is fine for now

I disagree, the general board is fairly active at times, but I do agree with no more mods, it's not like we need to be babysat and watched 24/7.

I disagree, the general board is fairly active at times, but I do agree with no more mods, it's not like we need to be babysat and watched 24/7.

what Forum are you on? the general board is dead

what Forum are you on? the general board is dead

The General board has 12,900 replies, that's more than the Fire Emblem General board, and the NES Fire Emblem board combined...

If you say the General board is dead, you'd have to concede that the games section and creative forums are too. They have the same level of activity.

I hate when people make accusations like this, just because you don't post there and you want change doesn't make the damn board dead.

If I may.

There is no need for a change in forums. Everything is very well organized the way it is now. As for a new moderator, I also wouldn't see how that is necessary. Not only did we have one administrator and three moderators, but now the second administrator has also returned, so there's no need for a new moderator at all.