Child Forum Suggestions

Cynthia

If I may.

There is no need for a change in forums. Everything is very well organized the way it is now. As for a new moderator, I also wouldn't see how that is necessary. Not only did we have one administrator and three moderators, but now the second administrator has also returned, so there's no need for a new moderator at all.

That's a damn good point. I hadn't thought of that.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you say the General board is dead, you'd have to concede that the games section and creative forums are too. They have the same level of activity.

I hate when people make accusations like this, just because you don't post there and you want change doesn't make the damn board dead.

Agreed, as for changing the forums, I think if the interest level of some things increase, some sub-forums can be made to help organize things.

I suppose you're talking about role-playing and things like that? It doesn't seem that there's too much interest in that as of now, but perhaps in the near future there will be more interest, so then I can see it happen. But for now, I say just leave it the way it is.

There will definitely be no new mods in the near future. Note the word near. Especially not now that I've come back...

There will definitely be no new mods in the near future. Note the word near. Especially not now that I've come back...

Well I thought that one more mod would do the trick. Since you're back, there's no need in my eyes.

So I'm happy.