Unique models and unique animations

Jayvee94

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just thought about something. The Nohr Blood class changes the critical hit animation depending on whether they're using a sword or a katana (a sword makes them do a midair roundhouse kick and then slash while a katana makes them stab and spin slash). Does any other class have this distinction or is it just that class? And I remember the Dragon Fang skill's animation looking different depending on whether a critical hit triggered. Does any other skill work like that?

I just thought about something. The Nohr Blood class changes the critical hit animation depending on whether they're using a sword or a katana (a sword makes them do a midair roundhouse kick and then slash while a katana makes them stab and spin slash). Does any other class have this distinction or is it just that class? And I remember the Dragon Fang skill's animation looking different depending on whether a critical hit triggered. Does any other skill work like that?

Lance Fighter/Holy Lancer/Basara has different animation for Lances vs Naginatas

There aren't that many axe users in this game, or rather, Club users, so not sure about those...

Also..I dunno. There are alot of overall animations in this game, and I think gender might affect some of the animations as well

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Lance Fighter/Holy Lancer/Basara has different animation for Lances vs Naginatas

There aren't that many axe users in this game, or rather, Club users, so not sure about those...

Also..I dunno. There are alot of overall animations in this game, and I think gender might affect some of the animations as well

Oh, that's cool. I like how IntSys put a lot of detail in the game this time around in terms of combat animations. I'd look at this stuff myself if I had the game but I don't (still waiting for the NoA release).

Exorcists and Sorcerers have different critical animations depending on whether they are using spells or tomes.

Exorcists and Sorcerers have different critical animations depending on whether they are using spells or tomes.

That is something I expected (given that they're two different objects) but their regular attacking animations are the same?

That is something I expected (given that they're two different objects) but their regular attacking animations are the same?

The attack animations for Basara, Exorcists and Spellcasters is the same with both weapon types, but when using a Spell the paper charms fly out of their hand and create a summoning circle in the air, while when using a Tome the book floats in midair, opens, and the pages rapidly flip.

For Dark Mages and Sorcerors, they just hold the book/charms and shoot the spell from their hand, and the above distinction only applies in thir critical animations.

Victory animations for the female Sorcerer change based on the weapon. She'll flip through and read a tome, but fan herself with a spell. Spellcasters of both genders just fan themselves, even with a tome.

Lol, just as I thought, Sakura looks more adorable as a Maid than as a War Priestess (well Sakura is cute anyways).

Anyways, if anyone can get HQ screenies of Midoriko as a Maid, I'll use that as my Avatar in this forum. Bonus points if anyone does the same with Mozume and Elise.

What happens to Nishiki/Kinu/Flannel/Velour's tails when in the Dread Fighter class? Do they get two tails, lose their natural tails and gain the class tails, or just not get the class tail?

They just have both. (Pic)

The Dread Fighter's tail is really just a fake tail hanging limp from the back of their belt, anyways

post-16773-0-59364400-1441460453_thumb.jpg

Edited by gayserbeam

• 7 months later...

Mozume-Great Merchant?(I actually do not know this, but I do know that all Weapon Masters but Fuuga have generic models)

I can tell you she is a very pretty color of white and light turquoise tunic/skirt and her bow and arrows have bright Jade accenting. If that is what a generic Lady Merchant looks like than she might be unique maybe?