Fire emblem Seisen no Keifu noob question, pls help me out

Sweetcheesus

FE4 noob here, just started to play this game and it's awesome. But i'm wondering, what is the fastest way for units to fall in love with each other? I know standing

next to each other gives loves points but is there any faster way? And what are the best chapters for two units to stand next to each other to grow love points until

turn 50? Each turn standing next to each other gives 5 love points per turn right?

There's a page somewhere on SF describing a "jealousy" system that can speed up love growth, but it's complicated. Just having your units stand around and do nothing until turn 50 works fine. Chapter doesn't matter, though everyone is recruited by chapter 3. Everyone has a base love plus a raw growth rate regardless of standing next to others. You're correct in the fact that units gain 5 love points a turn. 500 love points are required to fall in love.

FE4 noob here, just started to play this game and it's awesome. But i'm wondering, what is the fastest way for units to fall in love with each other? I know standing

next to each other gives loves points but is there any faster way? And what are the best chapters for two units to stand next to each other to grow love points until

turn 50? Each turn standing next to each other gives 5 love points per turn right?

Honestly, unless you're going for an LTC run or ranked run, there really isn't a need to look super deep into the mechanics. I just check when people can talk and look up what the best pairings are. Also, if one female can talk to multiple males, that usually mean the conversation will give love points to whichever one talks with the female, so don't blindly start conversations. When I first played this, I was kind of worried too, but it turned out way easier than I thought.

I find it more fun to wing pairings in FE4 instead of just using the "best" ones. Which are subjective in a number of cases anyways.

Like FE4 is pretty hard to screw yourself out of winning, considering even the substitutes are viable characters.

I find it more fun to wing pairings in FE4 instead of just using the "best" ones. Which are subjective in a number of cases anyways.

Like FE4 is pretty hard to screw yourself out of winning, considering even the substitutes are viable characters.

Yeah, it's definitely one of the easier games in the series.

Yeah, it's definitely one of the easier games in the series.

Although I will say its not apparent what to do the first run or so, its odd to call it easy or difficult because of it haha.

Even without taking the subs into account, the characters you always get are pretty solid.

Celice, Leaf, Ares, Shanan...

Some of the best in the game. Oifaye, Fin, and Altena aren't bad either. Julia's a decent healer and the AI hates Hannibal so you can use him to take hits near a castle.

Even without taking the subs into account, the characters you always get are pretty solid.

Celice, Leaf, Ares, Shanan...

Some of the best in the game. Oifaye, Fin, and Altena aren't bad either. Julia's a decent healer and the AI hates Hannibal so you can use him to take hits near a castle.

Don't forget Sety.

^But you can miss him. We're talking about static characters here. If you don't have Fury paired, you're not gonna have any Sety around!

Oh. Thought we were talking about great characters in general.

Edited by Lantairu

Some characters also have instant-marriage conversations, like Fury and Levin. If they're not married to anyone by a certain point they'll automatically get married, which is nice because their son is a complete badass if you let them.

Some characters also have instant-marriage conversations, like Fury and Levin. If they're not married to anyone by a certain point they'll automatically get married, which is nice because their son is a complete badass if you let them.

Levin and Fury are the only characters with a conversation like that. And since it's a conversation, it never has to be triggered.

Levin and Fury are the only characters with a conversation like that. And since it's a conversation, it never has to be triggered.

Huh, never knew that. I always had them married before that could happen. What chapter is it?