A RP subforum?

Masu

It seems we have a good number of people talking about it but I wanna make sure its not just like 5 ppl who want it before I ask for it. Just Post your username if you're for it!

For:

Masu

Kira

Serene

Cynthia

Ethereal Hero

Branded Blade

TLS(Toa Lord Sothe)

Kiba

Okorina

Cymebeline

Matthew O Connel

Edited by MaSu

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh. Not enough people really roleplay here. And we have too many subforums as is right now. And the mods don't seem to want to create another board.

I do my Rolplaying on the Sorrow's Falter.

Eh. Not enough people really roleplay here. And we have too many subforums as is right now. And the mods don't seem to want to create another board.

You know I must be psychic or something cause I knew he was going to say something like that before clicking on the topic

You know I must be psychic or something cause I knew he was going to say something like that before clicking on the topic

It was 100% obvious he was gonna go "GO TO THE FALTER" which is why I said nothing to his post.

Not quite sure how going to another site helps us improve this site really...

Not quite sure how going to another site helps us improve this site really...

It doesnt. And at his "Theres not enough ppl there" Theres no more than 3 ppl logged on at the falter everytime i go there. Half the time its just me there.

It appears as though there is more people than originally thought.

Yeah. Well im off to lunch so if more ppl are for it dont expect a list update for like 2 hours! XD