A RP subforum?

Masu

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If noone's said it: the Creative forum has RP in the description. YOU CAN DO IT THERE.

That description implies to show off your RPs, it doesn't mention doing them. I think for now we'll do them in the "Far From the Forest," section as post count doesn't raise. We'll see where it goes.

If noone's said it: the Creative forum has RP in the description. YOU CAN DO IT THERE.

Thanks for the info, I shall think of a good rp soon. Maybe something from outer space, my favorite topic lol.

Thanks for the info, I shall think of a good rp soon. Maybe something from outer space, my favorite topic lol.

I'm setting up an RP right now, just hold tight. It's a little more advanced, but it should be fun.

what would this rp be about?

It's going to be a sort of RPG styled role-play that takes place somewhat in the middle ages, and it's going to be about demons, and empires, and all that stuff. It's left pretty open because I want the plot to be decided by the Role-Players and not me.

It's going to be a sort of RPG styled role-play that takes place somewhat in the middle ages, and it's going to be about demons, and empires, and all that stuff. It's left pretty open because I want the plot to be decided by the Role-Players and not me.

Do pm me when you set it up so I can join it, if it is possible for this grizzled old warrior to do so. :D

Do pm me when you set it up so I can join it, if it is possible for this grizzled old warrior to do so. :D

Oh yes, everyone is allowed to join, however it's going to be very RPG style, to make it interesting.

Vince said it.
If it gets too much, I could pin RPs in FFTF so they don't get lost. I did that with that one RP, before we added the Creative board : P
Lol, anything works Vincent. XD We can do it in creative..

I was thinking about creating a stat-RP based off of FE4/FE5. It also encourages people to map. :D And I'm not gonna take the time right now to explain a stat-RP if you dunno what it is. >_>

Edited by AngelOfDeath

I was thinking about creating a stat-RP based off of FE4/FE5. It also encourages people to map. :D And I'm not gonna take the time right now to explain a stat-RP if you dunno what it is. >_>

Mine is pretty close to a stat RP, if not one.

srsly? That's awesome. :o Is it gonna be based off of FE at least?

Semi. A stat RP is one where your characters have stats that you pick at the start of the story, and the enemies all have stats, and such and such right?

Here's the one I set up, be sure to read the rules and such before posting: RP

Edited by Cynthia

Semi. A stat RP is one where your characters have stats that you pick at the start of the story, and the enemies all have stats, and such and such right?

Here's the one I set up, be sure to read the rules and such before posting: RP

Your rp is nice and all, but if you are gonna have it based as a stat rp, I am afraid you need a full forum for it to be succesful. Not only would it be easier to find stuff that has to do with the rp, but all would be less messy. XD

Aside from joining your rp soon, I am also thinking of a project much like I have already detailed it above.

Your rp is nice and all, but if you are gonna have it based as a stat rp, I am afraid you need a full forum for it to be succesful. Not only would it be easier to find stuff that has to do with the rp, but all would be less messy. XD

Aside from joining your rp soon, I am also thinking of a project much like I have already detailed it above.

Not really, if everyone keeps track of their own stats and items, it should go fine. I really never see the need to make a whole forum for one role play. I'm fairly good at remembering what's going on, plus I save all the character stats and such.

Not really, if everyone keeps track of their own stats and items, it should go fine. I really never see the need to make a whole forum for one role play. I'm fairly good at remembering what's going on, plus I save all the character stats and such.

But not everyone is like you, not everyone keeps track of stuff, of places, weapons, stats, etc. Believe me, its gonna be troublesome.

If we're going to do this, then may I make a suggestion?

We take the Creative forum, and make it it's own board (Like FE forums, Important forums, General Forums, etc etc etc)

Then we make three forums: RPGs, Art, and Written Works. Thus we can keep things split and organized.

But that's just my suggestion. [sarcasm]And we all know how many people love my suggestions.[/sarcasm]

Demons and empires, middle ages, sounds like InuYasha **is in***

I Doom103 has approved this message

If we're going to do this, then may I make a suggestion?

We take the Creative forum, and make it it's own board (Like FE forums, Important forums, General Forums, etc etc etc)

Then we make three forums: RPGs, Art, and Written Works. Thus we can keep things split and organized.

But that's just my suggestion. [sarcasm]And we all know how many people love my suggestions.[/sarcasm]

THATS WHAT I SAID FROM THE GOD DAMN START! A SUB FORUM FOR RPS!