A RP subforum?

Masu

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, what? I don't mean to sound like a bitch or anything, but are you serious? The only RP that ever started that I ever noticed here went down the drain immediately. I highly doubt a subforum would find any use.

Wait, what? I don't mean to sound like a bitch or anything, but are you serious? The only RP that ever started that I ever noticed here went down the drain immediately. I highly doubt a subforum would find any use.

And when was this? You gotta remember that we have a lot more active users now.

There isn't really a reason to have one. This isn't a roleplaying site, and I'm sure there are plenty of other roleplaying sites that would be more than welcome to have new members join. And I don't just mean the falter.

I'm not really against, I just don't think it's really needed at this point.

There isn't really a reason to have one. This isn't a roleplaying site, and I'm sure there are plenty of other roleplaying sites that would be more than welcome to have new members join. And I don't just mean the falter.

I know of three other FE sites that have RP's even multiple ones. Two of them aren't as active as us

The problem with that is, this is a suggestion for THIS site, it's to increase the things to do for the interests of people HERE. It does no good to point them in the direction of another site, because then this site loses traffic, the whole point is to give people more of a reason to be HERE.

As you can see, we have some people that are willing to use the forum, and in my opinion if there are at least a few people who will use it, it's worth trying. Nothing lost, nothing gained if it doesn't work.

Who cares? We can role play if we want. This isnt a brawl site and we have a brawl subforum. This isnt a fan fiction site and we have a written forum. If you dont want it then just leave the topic and dont RP if its made since we all already know you want everyone and their mother to go to the falter.

In reality, advertising other forums on a forum is a pointless idea, as it directs members off of the site, and at this time of the site's development, we want to retain more members.

People can be in two places at once. Though I do understand you point.

I'm still not really for it though. There would be a lot of stress on the mods to keep them under control. And they've already declared more than once that they aren't doing another mod.

I'm still not really for it though. There would be a lot of stress on the mods to keep them under control. And they've already declared more than once that they aren't doing another mod.

I doubt one more subforum will cause that much stress. Plus a lot of the members are pretty decent at moderating themselves, and pointing others in the right direction in a kind and polite manner, it's not as if we need mods to babysit us.

ike I already said, we already know you're against it. so you can shut up and leave now because if you keep talking its just gonna lead to fighting. besides none of the mods seem to be stressed out because theres not much tension going on here besides serenes emblem.

I think the members can handle themselves to some extent, I know I don't feel the need to ask a moderator if something is appropriate all the time. I have a good general knowledge of what is, and what isn't.

I doubt one more subforum will cause that much stress. Plus a lot of the members are pretty decent at moderating themselves, and pointing others in the right direction in a kind and polite manner, it's not as if we need mods to babysit us.

It's a lot of stress to maintain a roleplaying thing. There are whole sites dedicated to ropleplaying and they have several moderators.

And I've learned to not really trust some of the members to act maturely. Myself included of course.

ike I already said, we already know you're against it. so you can shut up and leave now because if you keep talking its just gonna lead to fighting. besides none of the mods seem to be stressed out because theres not much tension going on here besides serenes emblem.

You're the only one trying to start a fight Masu.

It's a lot of stress to maintain a roleplaying thing. There are whole sites dedicated to ropleplaying and they have several moderators.

And I've learned to not really trust some of the members to act maturely. Myself included of course.

your just making this worse

You forget there are some mature members, that can help. You don't need moderation powers to help around the site. Not to mention, the mods aren't exactly needing to do ten bans a day. I'm more than positive they can handle 1 more subforum.

Ehh, I rarely RP, but it sounds nice... I am for it.

ok matt

You forget there are some mature members, that can help. You don't need moderation powers to help around the site. Not to mention, the mods aren't exactly needing to do ten bans a day. I'm more than positive they can handle 1 more subforum.

thanks for beliving in someone who isnt a mod. XP

thanks for beliving in someone who isnt a mod. XP

Hey, that's not a problem for me. I don't believe I need a moderator to take care of me all the time. I know how to handle myself, and will only consult one if I see something that needs to be reported and can't be resolved on it's own.