Ace Attorney 6 confirmed!

Water Mage

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want more information on Apollo's backstory! Seriously! Dual Destinies didn't do a lot about it so I hope this game does.

YES

no DLC plz

plz

And no things lovey dovey. The last game was about the dark age of the law but felt too much about friendship.

Umm...Pretty much every Ace Attorney game had friendship as a major theme.

I wonder if they introduce a new attorney...

Three is already a good number, but who knows?

Maybe they will try somehing different, like an attorney with more different personality than the main 3.

The most recent issue of Famitsu just annouced Ace Attorney 6 for the 3DS!

Time to start speculating!

Umm so wait a little I'm lost here. There is still a new ace attorney game that was released only in Japan this year, do you mean that there will be a new game or they will translate this one and release it world wide?!?!

Umm so wait a little I'm lost here. There is still a new ace attorney game that was released only in Japan this year, do you mean that there will be a new game or they will translate this one and release it world wide?!?!

Yup, a western realease was just confirmed!

But no word on the Great Ace Attorney, which was released this year...

Yup, a western realease was just confirmed!

But no word on the Great Ace Attorney, which was released this year...

Well that's just great because I'm a big fan of the series and I can't wait to see what the game has in store for us. I can't wait to see if Phoenix Wright will be again the main protagonist in the new game, although I will enjoy a more mature version of Apollo to be the main protagonist.

Well that's just great because I'm a big fan of the series and I can't wait to see what the game has in store for us. I can't wait to see if Phoenix Wright will be again the main protagonist in the new game, although I will enjoy a more mature version of Apollo to be the main protagonist.

Phoenix is the main protagonist.Gamexplain's got a video about it.I can't link it,though.

Phoenix is the main protagonist.Gamexplain's got a video about it.I can't link it,though.

Yeah I've figured as much because I also saw Gamespot's post about the new game and it had Phoenix Wright shadow in the title logo, no problem though because I like Phoenix as much.

Wait wait wait wait...when was a western release confirmed?!

Source?

Here:

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/09/01/ace-attorney-6-will-release-in-the-west/

And in other news, apparently the game will take place in another country, with a deep connection to the spirits of he dead...the Fey Clan?

And the 6 in the logo kinda looks like a magatama...

Here, about the new country:

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/09/01/ace-attorney-6-takes-place-in-a-mysterious-country-with-dead-spirits/

Here:

And in other news, apparently the game will take place in another country, with a deep connection to the spirits of he dead...the Fey Clan?

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/09/01/ace-attorney-6-takes-place-in-a-mysterious-country-with-dead-spirits/

I really hope that Maya won't be again the support of Phoenix... man I really hate that useless character. (No offense for those who like her.)

Here:

Hopefully we'll get to see Maya again if the Fey Clan is in. I was dissapointed that she wasn't in Dual Destinies (outside of that letter)

It's a bit odd that Phoenix appears to be the only protagonist. I hope Apollo is in the game too because Dual Destinies didn't touch his backstory.

Edited by Zarin

A lot of things are hinting for Maya to appear in the game. There are lot things that look like a magatama.

Some people seem to think that the staff-wielding girl that appear as witness is actually Maya.

She's a little hidden, but you can see part of her face in the scan.

Edited by Water Mage

A lot of things are hinting for Maya to appear in the game. There are lot things that look like a magatama.

Some people seem to think that the staff-wielding girl that appear as witness is actually Maya.

She's a little hidden, but you can see part of her face in the scan.

I really doubt that's Maya because it doesn't look like her but there is still hope for me that she won't be present as the little boy might be Phoenix help.

It would be cool having a game more centred on the Fey clan. Even if I would like to know more about Apollo. Yes I'm an Apollo fangirl. But does that mean there will be a new lawyer or will Phoenix or Athena or (hopefully) Apollo be the main lawyer?

I would like to see Apollo and Trucy finding out they are half-siblings and how that would change their relationship. It would be cool if they found it out in this game.

Edited by Yari Bryant

About Apollo and Athena, it's likely that they will appear.

If I remember correctly, when Dual Destinies was annouced, Apollo was nowhere in sight, and it took a few months for him to be confirmed to appear in the game.

Edited by Water Mage

About Apollo and Athena, it's likely that they will appear.

If I remember correctly, when Dual Destinies was annouced, Apollo was nowhere in sight, and it took a few months for him to be confirmed to appear in the game.

Well most likely... although this scenario with Phoenix being in a different country may scrap all the old characters introducing new ones found just in the new place.

Maybe they do it like this:

One case will take place in the new country, starring Phoenix.

And another case will take in Japan/America, starring Apollo and Athena.

This actually have potential, since it could show Apollo and Athena handling a case without having Phoenix to help them, so it could give them character development.

I'm not sure how I feel about this one.

The spirit stuff seems like a repeat of the Fey clan stuff that had reached its conclusion by Trial and Tribulations, I don't know what else they could do with this concept, especially with the game's setting which makes me think that spirit stuff could be related to every case and I really don't want that.

Also was it wishful thinking to want the next game to focus more on Apollo? Dual Destinies, the loose ends from AJAA, and very little of his backstory explored so far compared to Phoenix and Athena all seem like good setup to further develop him. Then there's the idea that the change in location could mean that it's mostly just Phoenix and new characters...

I realize it's probably a bit early for this, but I just feel really apprehensive about all this so far.

The idea of both Apollo and Athena handling cases by themselves is a really good one and I have in my mind a good scenario about all this spirit thing but I do hope so it is not about the Fey clan as I would like to see another clans and I can imagine the game to be different this time, the trials don't take place in a courtroom and the judge won't be a normal judge anymore but a high priest of a clan is the judge now and stuff...