Ace Attorney 6 confirmed!

Water Mage

AAI is after T&T, AAI2 if I recall correctly occurs shortly before or at the same time as AJ.

I liked some of the ideas presented in AA6, like knowing the victim's final moments and thoughts, but the medium country doesn't interest me much. Especially after the writer sent all other characters I know and love to ride a bus somewhere.

RIP Maya,Edgeworth,Trucy and Apollo.I was hoping they'd bring Maya back in this,but she'll probably just be mentioned several times like in DD.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAI is after T&T, AAI2 if I recall correctly occurs shortly before or at the same time as AJ.

AAI2 actually takes place, like, just a week or so after AAI. They're very close together timeline-wise.

Well it's nice to know that I can put aside my fears of the other characters getting completely shafted.

The person at the end... I think people are overthinking things with their guesses of who it is. It's probably a new character like how Simon Blackquill's silhouette was in the first Dual Destinies trailer(or just an early one, don't remember exactly) and was fully revealed later.

I didn't realize the fanbase hated DD so much, goodness.

Anyway I'm hyped for this, I'm glad they're releasing it overseas, but they REALLY need to translate AAI2 and The Great Ace Attorney as well.

I mean admittedly Dahlia can basically be milked any amount of times as a villain. The new writers had damn well better get her right, though. Also, why is there speculation about if Maya is returning? Of course Maya is returning. The country is named Kurain, for Christ sakes!

A bit late on this I guess, but here's some gameplay:

Not too much to note here, aside from cross examination music, dancing, and... what appears to be penalty points returning from the first game instead of the bar.

...Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....?

The music at the beginning of that trailer was so darn good! :D

And yeah, it looks like the original life system is making a comeback in the main series (I swear it was in PWxAA as well, but don't quote me on that.)

The dancing in a way reminds me for FE:Fates and FFX- maybe the woman is usi the dancing to power up the water mirror? Maybe it's another Channeling technique? Instead of drawing the spirits of the dead into the mystic, who takes on the form of the deceased, maybe the practioners of this technique use dancing to retrieve the memories of the dead?

Also- This Payne looks a tad more.... Flamboyant than the other Paynes. XD

Edited by Fantasia

The music at the beginning of that trailer was so darn good! :D

And yeah, it looks like the original life system is making a comeback in the main series (I swear it was in PWxAA as well, but don't quote me on that.)

The dancing in a way reminds me for FE:Fates and FFX- maybe the woman is usi the dancing to power up the water mirror? Maybe it's another Channeling technique? Instead of drawing the spirits of the dead into the mystic, who takes on the form of the deceased, maybe the practioners of this technique use dancing to retrieve the memories of the dead?

Also- This Payne looks a tad more.... Flamboyant than the other Paynes. XD

I want him to be named Roy Al. Payne.If they don't they will have disappointed me greatly for missing the opportunity.

I kinda liked the points,but I don't exactly see the difference between that and the bar.Did the bar offer more chances or something?Am I just being stupid?

I want him to be named Roy Al. Payne.If they don't they will have disappointed me greatly for missing the opportunity.

I kinda liked the points,but I don't exactly see the difference between that and the bar.Did the bar offer more chances or something?Am I just being stupid?

Pretty sure it's still Gaspen from DD.

Usually it did offer more chances yes, but the amount you would lose also varied depending on the situation which allowed for more, for lack of a better term, dynamic and interesting gameplay situations. Going back to the point system has no real benefit I can think of, I really don't understand this decision.

Kind of want to start this series.

You can download the original trilogy on the 3DS! Trust me dude, you won't regret it!

EDIT: Ninja'd. The hard one to find is Apollo Justice, but you can watch the game on youtube.

Edited by Water Mage