Dreamworks Equivalent of Disney Infinity

Randoman

So, if a Dreamworks equivalent of Disney Infinity were to come out, what characters would you expect/want to be in? Even if you're not a fan of Disney Infinity's premise or wouldn't invest money into buying the figures, feel free to contribute anyways.

I can definitely see the Shrek gang being one of the first waves, seeing how Shrek is kind of the closest equivalent Dreamworks has to Mickey Mouse (wow, that sounds weird) and Dreamworks does promote Shrek more than any of their other IPs. A "How to Train Your Dragon" set and a Madagascar set would also be in the same boat. Bonus points to Dreamworks if they include the crazy old lady from Madagascar. Personal wishes of mine would be Tulio and Miguel from The Road to El Dorado and Ginger, Rocky, and Mac from Chicken Run.

How about the rest of you guys and your personal character requests?

SINBAD. MUST HAVE SINBAD.

Oh, and all the major Madagascar animals! The ones with names, anyway. That'd be:

- Alex

- Marty

- Melvin

- Gloria

- King Julien

- Maurice

- Mort

- Skipper

- Private

- Kowalski

- Rico

- The North Wind (they only appeared in the Penguins of Madagascar movie as far as I know, but they still had a major role)

- Marlene (she was in the Penguins TV show)

I'd collect ALL these figures. I never saw the third Madagascar movie though, I guess it didn't grab my interest like the other movies did. xP

Edited by Anacybele

I wonder if the how to train your dragon characters would count. Probably not.

nah, I think they'd definitely include Hiccup or someone. How to Train Your Dragon is pretty popular, and last I checked the rating was pretty high according to RottenTomatoes.

maybe all the Guardians from Rise of the Guardians would be in the equivalent? not sure tbh