Fooker Emblem

Yoshihiko

We are making a FE hack to pay tribute to MarkyJoe1990.The hack only recently began development and so far,we have a script,some characters and custom animations.And also here is the plot:

The Year is 20XX, and all is peaceful in the land of Trinidea (Trin-Ih-Day-Uh). The monarch Marc, and his queen Reisen has governed benevolently over this land for many years. However, trouble has started brewing in this peaceful realm. Volcanoes that have lain dormant for millennia are now becoming active again, locusts and other pests have destroyed the crops, even weapons no longer rust which is something that has never happened before. Marc and Reisen are de-throned in a revolt due to their inability to solve the hunger crisis that plagues this kingdom and riots are happening everywhere. Therefore, Marc and Reisin decide to leave their kingdom behind and search for the cause of the plethora of issues. This is their story.

I will update this every single month to show our progress.Also here are some terrible (beta) sprites:

post-18455-0-94983200-1441240546.png

post-18455-0-22080000-1441298929.png

post-18455-0-90911600-1441298984.gif

Edited by SupersmeshabroaBruh

• 1 month later...

Well I never knew that this existed LOL.

For those that don't know... this project is headed by me and some other goober. Most of the progress on the hack is shown on Marc's forum but I really don't think I should advertise it on here.

Guess I might update on this stuff... show anyone what progress there actually is if you guys are interested.

That's not how it works. First you show progress, then people show interest.

When asking for help, maybe... But it's perfectly fine to ask if people want an update (I think that would be cool, personally).

You made a topic, so that tells me you want attention. However, I will not chase you for details, because I don't have time for that. If you want to share your hack, that's fine. If you don't want to, that's fine, too. Sending mixed messages is not.

I didnt make this thread >_< and yeah... I guess I kinda wanted to show stuff. Just wanted to know if anyone was interested after this time lol @Eclipse

@Ghastly The hive mind voice is always the right mind!

All right, Expect screen shots soon.

OP was last active October 14th, if you're more consistent than him, than you could talk to him about taking over the thread and i can just hide this one and you can make a new one where you can post updates?