Hewwo :3

CaitlynMellark

Hello. I am CaitlynMellark. I've been here a few days, but finally decided to make an intro. :3

I like the Hunger Games, Pokemon, Rune Factory, Fire Emblem; etc.

I make videos on youtube (trailers & stuff), & I edit photos (like my profile pic).

I am happy to make a banner or profile pic for yourself :3 (I can use Fates & Awakening sprites, & I can edit them & recolor them).

My favorite characters from Awakening are: Chrom, Robins, Morgans, Lucina, & Owain

My favorite characters from Fates are: Nishiki, Kinu, Flannel, Velour, Odin, Lazward, Luna; etc (no, not all of them)

I am happy to meet all of you :3

Edited by CaitlynMellark

Welcome to Serenes CaitlynMellark! Hope you're enjoying your time here:)

Cool profile pic, editing ability of your caliber is certainly something I'll be unable to emulate.

From your fav characters from fates I can see you're especially fond of the animal based characters, which is something I can relate to.

Welcome to Serenes CaitlynMellark! Hope you're enjoying your time here:)

Cool profile pic, editing ability of your caliber is certainly something I'll be unable to emulate.

From your fav characters from fates I can see you're especially fond of the animal based characters, which is something I can relate to.

Yeah. When I first saw Nishiki (Called him Foxy dude), I was like: Why must he be on Hoshido? I want Nohr. I love his cute little daughter.

And I do love Flannel (bit less because of his golem wolf form, sadly) & Little Red Riding Nah Velour. I am excited to see how they support in IK.

Hello and welcome to Serenes Forest!

I'm also a big fan of Hunger Games and Pokemon. I've wanting to play Rune Factory for a while but stuff keeps getting in the way.

I see you like the animal based characters from Fates like me! I wonder if Ryoma counts too?

Hello and welcome to Serenes Forest!

I'm also a big fan of Hunger Games and Pokemon. I've wanting to play Rune Factory for a while but stuff keeps getting in the way.

I see you like the animal based characters from Fates like me! I wonder if Ryoma counts too?

Lobster Lord ALWAYS counts xD

And yay, finally a Hunger Games fan, that's good xD

I suggest Rune Factory. They are good games.

Edited by CaitlynMellark

Hello and welcome, Caitlyn. You have the same favorite Awakening characters I do, except for Gregor.

Greetings, o7, Hola, etc. Welcome to the forest and enjoy your time here!

I like Gregor, but he definitely isn't my favorite

HI, HOW'S IT GOING?! I hope you're having a terrible day.

WELCOME TO THE FOREST and enjoy the agonizing time you'll have here.

I SEE YOU ALSO HATE RUNE FACTORY, what games from the series you have you played so far? If you mind me asking.

HI, HOW'S IT GOING?! I hope you're having a terrible day.

WELCOME TO THE FOREST and enjoy the agonizing time you'll have here.

I SEE YOU ALSO HATE RUNE FACTORY, what games from the series you have you played so far? If you mind me asking.

Every handheld Pokemon trainer game, Rune Factory Four, some Harvest Moon games, Awakening, GTA, Shadow Dragon; many things. Will definitely play all three Fates when localized :3

So Caitlyn, who's your favorite RF4 bachelor?

I actually really love Kiel. A lot of people like Dylas or Vishnal, but I honestly love Kiel. He reminds me of Peeta from the Hunger Games, & he's such a cutie.

Hello Caitlyn, welcome to the forest!

Do you have a favourite Pokémon game?

That'd either be Diamond (my first Pokemon game) or Omega Ruby. Diamond for Nostalgic purposes, or OR because it beautifully updated the Hoenn region & added more life to it in 3D. I loved seeing 3D Steven so much.

Welcome to the forums, CaitlynMellark!

I recommend starting a thread where you can show off your editing ability, I can guarantee people would find it interesting.

I want to once I get my computer up & running (on an iPad). I'd very much love to make profile pictures & banners for people.

I actually really love Kiel. A lot of people like Dylas or Vishnal, but I honestly love Kiel. He reminds me of Peeta from the Hunger Games, & he's such a cutie.

That'd either be Diamond (my first Pokemon game) or Omega Ruby. Diamond for Nostalgic purposes, or OR because it beautifully updated the Hoenn region & added more life to it in 3D. I loved seeing 3D Steven so much.

I see. I like Kiel too, come to think of it. I, on the other hand, can't decide on my favorite bachelorette, since I like them all.