CaitlynMellark

73 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Beast in Fates?

• Nishiki
    • Flannel
    • Velour
    • Kinu

Who is your favorite beast from Fates?

I personally like Nishiki more than the others (kind of sad since, well, I like Nohr)

I like Kinu, Flannel, & Little Red Riding Nah Velour a lot, but Nishiki just comes first. He has the fluffiest tail, he's sweet, his voice is awesome... Love him.

Edited by CaitlynMellark

Kinu's got to be my favourite, but I like all their designs. Flannel's expressions are particularly adorable.

I also really enjoy the beast classes as units, and all of them have cool personal skills.

Nishiki's is my favorite personal skill, especially if you are training a weak healer unit.

Kinu's got to be my favourite, but I like all their designs. Flannel's expressions are particularly adorable.

I do wanna kinda agree here... though both Flannel and Nishiki have some good ones, really.

Uhx8dwP.pngActual dogs. They are actual dogs.

I like all of them in terms of design and as units, but I'd have to go with Flannel as my favorite since I like his personality and design the most of the group. Nishiki would be second to him though since I also enjoy his character.

Edited by Medeus

I love them all.It is really hard to pick between them since I love wolves and foxes IRL and also, I find Flannel's and Nishiki's personalities to be really good.Not too keen on Kinu or Velour but then again, I am not to keen on any of the children, even the ones I like.But ultimately, I prefer Nishiki though.I just like fox tales.(So fluffy *_*)

I love them all.It is really hard to pick between them since I love wolves and foxes IRL and also, I find Flannel's and Nishiki's personalities to be really good.Not too keen on Kinu or Velour but then again, I am not to keen on any of the children, even the ones I like.But ultimately, I prefer Nishiki though.I just like fox tales.(So fluffy *_*)

MUST TOUCH THE FLUFF 030

Nishiki

Idk why, it was like love at first sight, like really, when Nintendo showed his art for the first time I say "I will marry him" , but now that I know a bit more about him, he is actually cute and kind, I like him still more now.

I can't talk about any of them like units, because didn't played the game yet.

Nishiki

Idk why, it was like love at first sight, like really, when Nintendo showed his art for the first time I say "I will marry him" , but now that I know a bit more about him, he is actually cute and kind, I like him still more now.

I can't talk about any of them like units, because didn't played the game yet.

The only info I have on them as units are from videos & the site as it is. Otherwise, I love them based on design & personality. Nishiki is just the cutest thing ever. And besides. Fluffy tail.