Worst Hair Color

December Knight

106 members have voted

1. 1. Which mom gives the worst hair color to their kids?

I just really dislike blue hair, I guess. Its one of those colors that needs to be like, incorporated in the palette? Like, how the children's color palettes dont change depending on their hair color(aside from the hair part, obv). Blue and green are hair colors that are hard to work with. I HATED marrying Virion to ANYONE in Awakening because his hair is so damn ugly ugh. Also, is it just me or can everybody marry practically everybody this time around? People complain to much about limited S-supports in Awakening?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just really dislike blue hair, I guess. Its one of those colors that needs to be like, incorporated in the palette? Like, how the children's color palettes dont change depending on their hair color(aside from the hair part, obv). Blue and green are hair colors that are hard to work with. I HATED marrying Virion to ANYONE in Awakening because his hair is so damn ugly ugh. Also, is it just me or can everybody marry practically everybody this time around? People complain to much about limited S-supports in Awakening?

Depends on what the children are wearing. For instance, Azura's light blue hair looks fine on F!Kanna because of her silver, white, and royal blue color scheme. The light blue complements it quite well.

However, I do agree with you that blue hair would look awful on other units. Look at Syalla or Siegfried with Azura's hair color; it's awful because it clashes with their outfits.

Depends on what the children are wearing. For instance, Azura's light blue hair looks fine on F!Kanna because of her silver, white, and royal blue color scheme. The light blue complements it quite well.

However, I do agree with you that blue hair would look awful on other units. Look at Syalla or Siegfried with Azura's hair color; it's awful because it clashes with their outfits.

Yesss that is exactly what I meant and you managed to put it into words properly! thank you, had another bad mental health day.

Yep, I feel the same. Azura's hair isn't inherently bad looking at all, its a nice tone and everything. But "fashion colors" in general just clash too much with a characters outfit if it wasn't considered while putting the design together.

Of course that's just my opinion, but to me the worst hair colour is Hinoka's. I really like the red shade that Luna gives to her potential child, but Hinoka's is just way too bright for my taste. I'm also not fond of Aqua's blue and Sakura's pink. It makes choosing their partner rather difficult.

Looking at all the hair colors, the absolute worst-looking 2nd gen unit has to be Hinoka!Syalla and Azura!Syalla. The bright red/light blue clashes with everything about Syalla's design; it's so off and weird-looking.

Kinu, though, pulls Hinoka's and Azura's hair color pretty well considering that it's only a sliver of her hair, haha.

Edited by Leif