Worst Hair Color

December Knight

106 members have voted

1. 1. Which mom gives the worst hair color to their kids?

I understand y'all wanting Pieri's dualtone and it would have been cool, just I hope you all understand that, from my understanding of how the hair system works (from writing Kamui Customizer, since I had to do exactly that), it'd be a lot of extra hassle for one character who isn't even the main; I'm looking at like 13 extra assets and custom conditions, which isn't /that/ bad but I mean, it's still a lot of work for a single character's inheritance

Meanwhile the pink being non-natural and dip-dyed is perfectly reasonable and saves a lot of extra work

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a rather important topic since they will have this look permanently after putting them in the Peldum. What is good...?!

Azura
Good on anyone. That is if you want another Marth/Sigurd hero lookalike. It's best to have this on Marx's' son.
Felicia
Good on any female.
Mozume
Great for anyone.
Elise
Great for anyone.
Camilla
Females only. It'd look like the men would be rocker fruit cakes if they had it! -.-
Sakura
Females only.
Hinoka
Females only.
Nyx
Anyone.
Charlotte
Anyone. Best on Foleo.
Elfie
Anyone.
Hana
Anyone.
Pieri
Anyone.
Luna
Females only.
Oboro
Another to use for men for a Marth/Sigurd look-alike. Blue haired heros.
Kagerou
Anyone.
Setsuna
Girls only.
Belka
Best on Marx's' son. Otherwise, women only.
Orochi
Anyone.
Rinkah
Unless you want another Henry lookalike. -.-
Women, preferably Avatar's kid it'd be good for!
Edited by Princess_Florina

About worst hair colour i'm voting for Kagerou, Hana, Mozume. I like those characters but kids with those colour looks booring for me, nothing special but in video games i like have more "shiny, creazy, whatever but dark haircolour".

I do agree that Hinoka's hair is a really bright red and it does feel like it clashes with a bunch of the kids. But I do think it works very well with Matoi.

Perhaps its because its goes with both her eyes, her portrait uniform's colors, and of course we've also already had the experience of Cordelia so we're primed to find it familiar.

I don't like Hinoka's hair color. imo, it's just way too strong and vibrant. I don't think it looks good on anyone, not even Matoi. It looks good on herself, obviously.

Orochi's purple looks awkward on most children. I think it looks good on herself, but not her children lol.

I don't like Hinoka's hair color. imo, it's just way too strong and vibrant. I don't think it looks good on anyone, not even Matoi. It looks good on herself, obviously.

Orochi's purple looks awkward on most children. I think it looks good on herself, but not her children lol.

It does look rather good on Mitama as her hair only uses a single color anyway.

There is something I want to note- even if they look strange, these are just the portraits too. They most likely look different on the in game models.

Even though, I feel there is a stronger personification through their avatars (2D Model), more than in their 3D Models, specially when you talk ot them.

Oddly enough, there could be some examples to anyone that like to watch some child unit in 3D, despite not liking how looks its color hair in 2D. I'm betting more for Azura and Hinoka, two quite radical cases because they are Blue and Red respectively.

Don't forget clothing, too.

Edited by Edrall

Even though, I feel there is a stronger personification through their avatars (2D Model), more than in their 3D Models, specially when you talk ot them.

Oddly enough, there could be some examples to anyone that like to watch some child unit in 3D, despite not liking how looks its color hair in 2D. I'm betting more for Azura and Hinoka, two quite radical cases because they are Blue and Red respectively.

Don't forget clothing, too.

Aye, I am aware. I just felt like that was something worth noting too.

Also I'm very disappointed with Pieri's hair color because:

5ajexz2.png

WE COULD HAVE HAD IT ALLLLLLLLLL

This.

So much truth in this post.

It is the worst hair color precisely because don't have it, we could have it, but IS went all 'lolnope', and gave us blue, just blue.

Felicia's is way too pale fore most of the characters, Hinoka's is way too bright besides Matoi being the obvious exception, and I personally don't like Charlotte's hair color on any of the children :/

And about the Pieri hair color situation, yeah it would definitely be cool to have multi hair colored children but y'all gotta think about the probability of Pieri dyeing the ends of her hair pink. Hair dye doesn't mix with genetics.

Felicia's is way too pale fore most of the characters, Hinoka's is way too bright besides Matoi being the obvious exception, and I personally don't like Charlotte's hair color on any of the children :/

And about the Pieri hair color situation, yeah it would definitely be cool to have multi hair colored children but y'all gotta think about the probability of Pieri dyeing the ends of her hair pink. Hair dye doesn't mix with genetics.

Yeah... at least I got pink-blue Soleil in the amie thing due to a kind person here.

That's what counts.

(I also got Matoi so...)

Elfie's hair color is just so meh. It's not terrible but I don't like it very much and it's my least favorite of all.

Felicia, because her hair is exactly the wrong shade of pink. It's a shame too, Foleo would have looked so much cuter with a more vibrant tone. Hinoka's red is too glaring, which is bad considering I ship HinoLeo in IK..

Belka and Pieri's hair colour just looks wrong on so many kids. The tone makes it look like a cheap kind of plastic

• 3 weeks later...

it is a nightmare trying to come up with marriage charts that have okay pairings AND give good hair colors for the kids

especially in hoshido omg, too many weird color options and it ends up looking ugly on all the kids

tumblr_nvdd7xA8os1ugeo0zo1_540.png

i should redo this. everything must be PERFECT!!