FE 9 Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Refa needed to skip a night action in order to change skills, while you're claiming to be able to switch at will?

No, read Refa's role more closely. What seems to be happening there is that he can swap out Guard for one night phase to use Provoke instead, so he simply can't use both on the same night. I just equip Serenity (doublevote) during day phases and Iron Wall (roleblock) during night phases.

Do you think that being active with short post like this one is better than waiting to get something constructive before posting ? Because it would help me keeping up with the game.

If you find it easier to space out your thoughts a bit more as things happen instead of making big mega-posts, then I say go with that, but if typing it all out at once seems better for the way your brain works then do that instead.

That is how it works for me too =S

Do you think that being active with short post like this one is better than waiting to get something constructive before posting ? Because it would help me keeping up with the game.

Yes.

What's up all I've been kind of skimming this game but don't really remember anything. Gimme a little time to get sped up so

I can make some reads, but a summary of like role related stuff and claims would be very helpful.

I'm actually gonna assume that a mayor is scum in this game cause of my role even if they didn't have a block. That being said:

##Vote: The cosmicdude

Also I'm not gonna be in a 1 v 1. No one has any solid reasoning on voting me.

@Junko I believe this is the post, however vague it may be.

Still working on a real post, hopefully within the next hour or so. Mafia sucks

So I'm gonna try to make this not confusing without claiming.

##Unvote

I have a night result on Junko which doesn't CLEAR HIM but he's more likely to be town IMO.

If Cosmic is town, that means a redirector does exist, and they're very likely to be scum(otherwise they wouldn't be sitting in the shadows and they'd come out of hiding, by now.)

If that's the case, I'm very sure that the redirector is among Izhuark/Lord Gaius/ Kirsche/ DK. (Unless scum can somehow perform multiple actions in a night, or my result is somehow wrong, or Vhaltz makes games badly balanced, or scum!Quote got Cosmic redirected on to themselves for w/e reason, this is true.)

This is also why I asked Izhuark for content, to see if he had anything else he'd want to mention. I feel paranoid about his non-content in D2.

Also I guess Town!Cosmic would put a question mark on Shinori's alignment with what I'm seeing in thread, but I really feel like Scum!Shinori wouldn't be very open about his role.

Scum!Cosmic implies that the redirector probably doesn't exist but I'm leery about Dan and Roxas. Dan targeting Refa on the night he died seems suspicious, and what we assumed was scum targeting dan isn't exactly clear cut anymore. The reasons for stealing Dan's role aren't great but I feel like if we just signed these two off as town it kinda means scum is still among the four players that I mentioned, and that kinda feels too fast for a PoE.

So I think a Cosmic lynch is ideal but if, fsr, we're not lynching him, we should really lynch out of the four players that I listed. I would probably lynch Izhuark/kirsche over LG/DK, because I think DK's D1 is p townie and I don't think scum!Boron would be mad at Refa hours before she NK's him.

Yeaaahhhhh I'm sorry for promising a lot but I legit thought Thief+Redirector would be a scum thing and I was positive I could narrow it down. P sure if Roxas didn't out himself I'd have claimed by now, but there are a lot more questions to be answered,

Yeah I have something in my role that basically makes me FEEL that it is kind of there to counter a scum mayor. But it's also pretty weak and situational and I'm not gonna go into full detail unless i have to.

Okay, I'm sorry, but what? This feels really wishy-washy and apprehensive, like you're trying to backpedal from your earlier claim. It's not necessarily scummy, but it is a little irritating after you used it as justification for voting me earlier. I'm not gonna force you to full-claim, but I would at least like some clarification on what it is in your role that makes you suspect I'm scum, especially seeing as it's weak and situational (i.e., unlikely to get you targeted).

--

My top suspect right now is still Dan due to his shadowy performance on D1, but it's a weak suspicion because I don't think scum would be so open about their uncertainty and their night actions to boot (of course, both can be faked, but the context of Dan's posts seems sincere). One thing I would like to hear is what the skill Dan targeted Refa with is, as it might offer some context as to why he targeted him. I don't want to make it seem like I'm claim-happy, it's just the only big thing I can think of to advance that read right now.

Would be cool to see posts from Disco, Izhuark, and Gaius.

If i gave away my night action i would away my role. I cant do that. Im sorry.

...Alright, that's fair.

I'm a little confused, I'm gonna re-read some more (maybe focus some on Marth's suspects, I think their logic is pretty sound) and wait for more posts.

Obligatory "Hi I'm still here", almost done with my post. Marth, could you better explain what your role speccing was about in the first place? Also I've got a pretty decently sized wall post with ISO analysis coming up, so reads will be here shortly.

basically I separated the player list based on who I know is NOT a redirector.

I'm not a redirector and I know for certain that Junko is not.

Quote can't be a redirector because they got RB'd.

Shinori isn't one since Quote confirmed that he did something else.

Cosmic isn't a redirector(obvsly, if he's town)

Dan probably isn't one (yeah it isn't confirmed) but I'm p sure if he claimed/Roxas verified his skills and stuff, then he isn't a redirector.

Roxas isn't because he just admitted that he's a thief.

So like, half the playerlist isn't that. Its kinda easy to narrow it down.

I mean he could be scum lying boldly about being redirected, which is why I want to lynch him.

(I don't get why scum would waste a redirect on a town!mayor because that's making an assumption that they have a night action. I don't think it'd be random either, its easy to figure out that cosmic was a mayor if you look at ED1 votals. When he and kirsche were on Terra, there were three votes on Terra.)