DLC buy~

Eriotto

Hello, i've never played FE on 3ds before and i wonder about one thing, how do we buy dlc on them? I've read that after some stage gate to launch dlc is opened but how to get them? Where you can and how you pay for them~

It's very obvious ingame... there's an entire menu for it.

As for paying for it, the same way you pay for anything on the eshop, credit card or points card.

Oh, ok so i need anyway get money from card, ok got this. : p

First i thought i need to buy this directly from eshop but when i was looking in awakening i couldn't see any dlc, that's why.

So now i need to figure out where can i purchase one of those cards. : P

Like L95 said, there is a menu & it's like buying a downloadable game. Also, I do suggest buying a bundle since it costs the same as buying an alternate path ($15/$16, I forgot which)

I meant more a dlc like for gold making, exp and weapons, if i'll have chance to buy bundle of all 3 paths so i'll buy it. : p

I don't know how this will look in my country thought.

Edit: Or if you meant in e-shop bundle then sure, in e-shop games are technically cheaper a little. : P

Edited by eriotto

I meant more a dlc like for gold making, exp and weapons, if i'll have chance to buy bundle of all 3 paths so i'll buy it. : p

I don't know how this will look in my country thought.

Edit: Or if you meant in e-shop bundle then sure, in e-shop games are technically cheaper a little. : P

Er. In Awakening, certian DLC's were available separately and in a bundle, this includes the gold making, exp and weapon dlc. (At least in Awakening, I haven't really paid attention to how Fates has been doing it's dlc)

Er. In Awakening, certian DLC's were available separately and in a bundle, this includes the gold making, exp and weapon dlc. (At least in Awakening, I haven't really paid attention to how Fates has been doing it's dlc)

Fates has so far two bundles, one for the first season of seven DLC (which happens to contain all three of the grinding DLCs) and one for the second. The first is 2000 yen and the second is 900 yen.