Fates DLC Rounds 2 started

Shadow Stalker X

Hoho! So the boss is Ludveck basically. Interesting!

lol yep, except he has defensive formation as well which is especially annoying ><

and more HP

and asldkfjs apparently you can grind the map for the items again ?? nice ~! * U *

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like two of the enemies in the new map are carrying scrolls that allows a unit to learn the Steel Blade and Veteran's Intuition skills, allowing female units to have access to them. An Aether scroll can be found as well.

So I have two chances to put Aether on someone?

So I have two chances to put Aether on someone?

There are three bosses, one carries aether, one carries steel blade, and one carries veteran's intuition.

You have to defeat them all in 12 or less turns to get the skills, I believe you can play the map as many times as you want...

so you have unlimited chances to put aether on a unit.

edit: to get Aether, you have to defeat the general standing in the middle.

Edited by mimasho

The first one is the "Vanguard's Trial Map," a protect map featuring Elincia from Radiant Dawn. You can apparently obtain infinite Vanguard Emblems.

The second is a map where you and Anna fight off some theives. You can recruit Anna the first time you play it.

The third roughly translates to "The Gunner's Trial Map" and is a map similar to one in FE1 where there are several enemy Ballistians. You can apparently get infinite "Ballistian's Batteries" which turn your units into Ballistians.

The fourth is free DLC called "Anna's Gift." It can only be played once and instantly gives you a Ballistian's Battery or Witch's Magic.

The fifth is the "Witch's Trial Map" and is a map from FE2 with many enemy witches. You can get infinite "Witch's Magic" items as a reward, which turn units into Witches.

Well...

I'll have to try these out after my NFC reader comes in the mail on the 25th. Men can have Aether now!!!!! Yippie! Vanguard emblems. You can get men to use Aether too with Nohr skill, or having an A+ support with the Ike/Lucina amiibo. It's now confirmed that this is how Anna is playable.

Anything from

-Lodester

-Great Lord

-Dark Flier

-Dreadfighter

-Vanguard

-Grandmaster

these classes aren't DLC as you can get the Dark Flier and Dreadfighter by just downloading the tales. Great Lord, Lodester, Vanguard and Grandmaster can also be gotten from the amiibnos and having an A+ support with them. You just can't purchase these skills because they are from special exclusive classes and are op'ed

Heartbunny would update the DLC and Anna recruit pages, but he's on vacation. So Ellison will have to give the good news.

Edited by Oboro

Well...

I'll have to try these out after my NFC reader comes in the mail on the 25th. Men can have Aether now!!!!! Yippie! Vanguard emblems. You can get men to use Aether too with Nohr skill, or having an A+ support with the Ike/Lucina amiibo. It's now confirmed that this is how Anna is playable.

Anything from

-Lodester

-Great Lord

-Dark Flier

-Dreadfighter

-Vanguard

-Grandmaster

these classes aren't DLC as you can get the Dark Flier and Dreadfighter by just downloading the tales. Great Lord, Lodester, Vanguard and Grandmaster can also be gotten from the amiibnos and having an A+ support with them. You just can't purchase these skills because they are from special exclusive classes and are op'ed

Heartbunny would update the DLC and Anna recruit pages, but he's on vacation. So Ellison will have to give the good news.

Yeah, no. The amiibo characters can't support. Or at the very least, I doubt it...

The third roughly translates to "The Gunner's Trial Map" and is a map similar to one in FE1 where there are several enemy Ballistians. You can apparently get infinite "Ballistian's Batteries" which turn your units into Ballistians.

TANKumi is finally a reality without hacking!

How I wish to have the games... Enjoy the new dlc people who have the games! Take some screenshots plz :D

Yeah, no. The amiibo characters can't support. Or at the very least, I doubt it...

More likely...

Since they could be like those Peldumed characters.

Finally! We get the HeroVanguard class, Anna, the Ballistician class, and the Witch class!

Still no limitbreaker draining skills. Want to go above those 30ish caps.

And for curiosity's sake, what bow is Anna using in the third screenshot featuring her map?

scrolled through my entire IK save file and found one called アンナの福弓 (Anna's good fortune bow)

Equipped it on Takumi, it's the one pictured ~ * U *

description of the bow says luck +5 // ability // str (能力) decrease ?

oh, yeah so luck+5, skill and str decrease.

Edited by mimasho

PaIkew.jpg

EMgtCf.jpg

Downloaded!

This is cheaper than having to pay around 30ish dollars for the new Smash Bros DLC outfits. Str Drain, here my team comes. Makes sense only having 4 in a pack since the fifth one is free to download!

Edited by Oboro

Lame, I was hoping for a free Anna DLC. Oh well.

I wonder if there will be more dark magic with the witch DLC to make Shadowgift worthwhile.

Ginnungagap is the only other Dark tome in the game so far which doesn't require a Dark Magic Class/Shadowgift to use! Why Rizaia/Nosferatu is only that way, no one knows. Since it's shit which makes Shadowgift the utmost worthless skill in the game! There really isn't going to be anything else since the game is cracked already and nothing else was found other than we know now!

Edited by Oboro

Still waiting on an Apoth 2... you can clear this map in one turn with Galeforce if you have a postgame team.

With Str drain to further break the mold of it...emmm...

Ginnungagap is the only other Dark tome in the game so far which doesn't require a Dark Magic Class/Shadowgift to use! Why Rizaia/Nosferatu is only that way, no one knows. Since it's shit which makes Shadowgift the utmost worthless skill in the game! There really isn't going to be anything else since the game is cracked already and nothing else was found other than we know now!

That's disappointing. They should have just made Dark Magic (ie Nosferatu) part of the Witch class if they weren't going to expand on what the skill allows you to use... And this is DLC of all things. Additional content that you PAY for. Did no one realize this was a problem?

That's disappointing. They should have just made Dark Magic (ie Nosferatu) part of the Witch class if they weren't going to expand on what the skill allows you to use... And this is DLC of all things. Additional content that you PAY for. Did no one realize this was a problem?

The DLC isn't out yet. She just said that based on what's known about the in-cart files. The new generic witch isn't in the cart, even though the class itself is, so it's not like they can't add new stuff. Still, the screenshots and description don't seem to show any new dark magic, so there probably won't be any.

Edited by NeonZ

TANKumi is finally a reality without hacking!

How I wish to have the games... Enjoy the new dlc people who have the games! Take some screenshots plz :D

Between this and Anna, I'm HYPE to say the least. The dream is alive.

Also, Anna being on-cart DLC is surprisingly Meta of her. Kek

Edited by Jakkun