what are you doing today

deleted35362

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being unproductive and wasting away my time thinking about stuff.

:(

what music

and lol when i got the hammer i started slamming everything with it for like no reason.

Ever heard of a game called Read Only Memories?

I'm listening to a track called "Catch me First"

Thinking over how bad I can be at writing; always, always I forget a word or use one I didn't intend to. Once I do the error remains invisible to me unless I go back and look over stuff carefully.

The more I think about the more irritated it makes, so I'll stop thinking about for it now..

Thinking over how bad I can be at writing; always, always I forget a word or use one I didn't intend to. Once I do the error remains invisible to me unless I go back and look over stuff carefully.

The more I think about the more irritated it makes, so I'll stop thinking about for it now..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk42GtY-fxU

This song was stuck in my head this morning. I don't think it's a coincidence. . .

lol, what is that? it's sort of fun.

I have wasted most of today doing not much. a little more, then I'll to doing some work.

That's Beatmania IIDX. Long story short, hit the button as the note hits the red line, with the goal being as accurate as possible. The learning curve is insane, but the game is so very addicting~!

As for today. . .got held over an hour and a half at work. Not fun at all.

I went to classes, watched my friends beat each other up with foam weapons, and did laundry.

writing feels too hard like you have to make all the text fluent and the dialogue fit the character youre making or fic-ing

if i make a game it'll have not much text because of that.

I can imagine writing to be incredibly difficult if you hate reading.

Figuring out how to swipe EOIV and EOU AND some books after Biology revision tomorrow while also getting home in a timely manner.

Also gonna destroy all of my homework today so I can spend the weekend learning these monologues and this script. Any time that I have left today will be spent to wrap up Golden Sun, probably.

Gonna go to school to do Biology revision.

Afterwards. the odyssey; hour-long trek to get EOIV, then another hour and a bit to get EOU, then another hour and a bit to snatch Jack and Jill (which I reserved and just arrived today yessss) and then like half an hour to get home. Hoping I don't die en route, this is like a four hour thing across a wide span of land I haven't explored before.

I am studying for a Spanish test! The little things are what're gonna confuse me...

Buena suerte!

I was late to class lol. Then I got lunch with an acquaintance and followed him to this karaoke thing that some of his friends were at. I didn't sing and he was so bored. xD

Now I have until 7 to relax. -w-

Buena suerte!

¡Muchas gracias!

Half the class ended up not finishing it, so my professor said to email him to set up an appointment lol.