SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

1. opinions of the following:
a. ee06c1c24e.gif

b. e67647148a.gif

c. yours truly / me

2. do you think you have rigid, porous, or healthy boundaries with people? if you wanna specify between acquaintances, friends, close friends, romantic partners, sure thing. and for reference, here are some common traits of each:

rigid boundaries: 
* avoid intimacy and close relationships
* unlikely to ask for help
* has few close relationships
* very protective of personal information
* may seem detached, even with romantic partners
* keeps others at a distance to avoid the possibility of rejection

porous boundaries:
* overshares personal information
* difficulty saying "no" to the requests of others
* overinvolved with other's problems
* dependent on the opinions of others
* accepting of abuse or disrespect
* fears rejection if they do not comply with others

healthy boundaries:
* values own opinions
* doesn't compromise values for others
* shares personal information in an appropriate way (does not over or under share)
* knows personal wants and needs, and can communicate them
* accepting when others say "no" to them

3. branching from the first question, which kind of boundary do you have for:
* physical (personal space and physical touch)
* intellectual (thoughts and ideas)
* emotional (personal feelings)
* sexual (emotional, intellectual, and physical aspects of sexuality)
* material (money and possessions)
* time (how someone uses their time)

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've never asked any questions before so i'll ask two simple ones for this person since their name is cool

1. what are your favourite fruits?

2. what's your favourite season?

Wow, so soon and already so many questions! Also, thank you again Hatti for putting it on hold.

7 hours ago, Arcanite said:

BILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

IS THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENING!??!?

REX

IS THAT YOU?

IS THIS REALLY YOUR INTERVIEW?

1. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ME?

2. YA LIKE JAZZ?

3. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SCRIPTURE?

4. FAVORITE SUPER HERO?

5. FAVORITE GRAVITY FALLS CHARACTER BESIDES BILL?

No it's me SatsunaFSoysoy.

1. Highly energetic, charismatic, and optimistic. Slightly childish, but endearing. Frankly, you remind me of someone I know in real life, and until I read somewhere that you didn't care for coffee I was almost convinced that you were him! (I suppose the fact you're a robot should have turned me off in the first place anyway, though.) Anyways, you're an awesome robot, and I'm glad I've gotten the chance to know you.

2. There's probably a reference here, but I haven't gotten it. Regardless, I haven't listened to much jazz, but its OK.

3. Anything in Ecclesiastes I might have to put this question on hold, as there is no specific scripture or verses that I like more than others. Rather, I like entire books or sections as opposed to smaller segments. So, would you be content if I answered with the books of Luke, Romans, and Proverbs?

4. Captain America, because of 'Murica.

5. Sir Lord, Quentin Trembely, III, Esq. Or Wendy. Or Grunkle Stan. Or Dipper. Or Mable. Or anyone else.

7 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Oh, hello

1: First/Current Impressions of me?

2: Aspirations in Life?

3: Opinion on kids, and do you plan to have any?

4: What is a movie, video game, etc that you love that everyone else hates?

5: What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else loves?

1. First: Serenesforest's official mom who also uses her own drawings as her avatars, which is neat.

Now: Not much has really changed, frankly. I guess that means that you're a person who is straightforward and... I can't think of the right word... open? You seem to have few things hidden and what we see is what you really are.

I also can't help but imagine you have a strong sense of dry humor, which is a good thing. You're also probably the oldest person on this site.

2. Good question. Uhhh... I guess it's to make a name of myself that will be remembered by history. Like, there are billions of people - alive, dead, and yet to be born - who live a simple life and are completely forgotten once everyone who knew them dies. I don't want that. I want my name to be known by future generations. (That may be why I enjoy learning about Vikings so much - their goal was to forge a grand reputation that would be remembered.)

3. Kids are great... sometimes... depending on the kid... and the parent. My mother owned a daycare prior to my birth, and even now she still babysits a few kids. Therefore, I've seen my fair share of good kids and bad kids, and watched a couple grow up. Of course, even the best children have their down moments, and the worst good times. In the end though, I'd say they're great, though my outward appearance may say otherwise and I'd not be willing to have a babysitting job.

As for whether I'd want any or not... that depends on if I want to get married.

4. "Hate" is a strong word but I guess Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. Sure, it has a couple of flaws, but I still enjoy it, as I have always enjoyed the Mystery Dungeon series.

5. Again, "hate" is a strong word, but I guess anything super mainstream. Five Nights at Freddys, Overwatch, Undertale, etc.

7 hours ago, James Bond said:

1. Who are you?

2. Why are you here?

3. How can you feel so comfortable in leather?

1. Good question.

2. Another good question.

3. If there's a reference, I'm not getting it. Regardless, I've never felt comfortable in leather. I don't care for leather - it feels odd, gets sticky when wet, and is weird. Leather seats are also silly.

4 hours ago, Kokoro said:

1. opinions of the following:
a. ee06c1c24e.gif

b. e67647148a.gif

c. yours truly / me

2. do you think you have rigid, porous, or healthy boundaries with people? if you wanna specify between acquaintances, friends, close friends, romantic partners, sure thing. and for reference, here are some common traits of each:

rigid boundaries: 
* avoid intimacy and close relationships
* unlikely to ask for help
* has few close relationships
* very protective of personal information
* may seem detached, even with romantic partners
* keeps others at a distance to avoid the possibility of rejection

porous boundaries:
* overshares personal information
* difficulty saying "no" to the requests of others
* overinvolved with other's problems
* dependent on the opinions of others
* accepting of abuse or disrespect
* fears rejection if they do not comply with others

healthy boundaries:
* values own opinions
* doesn't compromise values for others
* shares personal information in an appropriate way (does not over or under share)
* knows personal wants and needs, and can communicate them
* accepting when others say "no" to them

3. branching from the first question, which kind of boundary do you have for:
* physical (personal space and physical touch)
* intellectual (thoughts and ideas)
* emotional (personal feelings)
* sexual (emotional, intellectual, and physical aspects of sexuality)
* material (money and possessions)
* time (how someone uses their time)

1. a. Kinda cute, feminine; the horns are slightly off-putting though.

b. Cute in a "trying to be scary but failing way," looks Chinese with the hat, likely male. I think I prefer a. though.

c. I don't feel we've interacted much, but you seem very calm, collected, and unique. I feel there is an aura of mystery and tranquility around you. You also seem very smart, which is something I admire.

2. Intriguing question. Unfortunately, I believe I am mostly rigid with people. I try to keep to myself, have a tenancy of looking out for myself rather than ask for help, and the deepest conversations I've been in with other people haven't even gone halfway into my soul.

3. The descriptions for the boundaries don't exactly mach up with these (how can I overshare information with time?) but I believe I have answered them to the best of my abilities.

Physical: Healthy. My one sister, for example, loves physical touch and is always willing to hug and sit with me, and I am willing to comply.

Intellectual: I'm always pursuing knowledge, so, I guess porous.

Emotional: Rigid, due to aforementioned reasons.

Sexual: Never had sex and do not intend to unless I get married, so, healthy?

Material: Sometimes I'm rigid, sometimes I'm porous. It changes.

Time: Perhaps porous or healthy. I'm a very patient person, so I can always wait for others.

3 hours ago, Spluush said:

i've never asked any questions before so i'll ask two simple ones for this person since their name is cool

1. what are your favourite fruits?

2. what's your favourite season?

Aw, nice! I'm your first interviewee? Cool! I hope to see more of you in the future - whether in this interview or another!

Also, thanks! I like to imagine "Rex Glacies" is a cool name!

1. Apples (specifically Granny Smith apples), bananas, and watermelon. Watermelon is a fruit, right?

2. Despite my name, I like autumn for the colors, temperature, and generalized feel of the season.

Also, I'm totally going to regret this, but I'll lift the question limit. Ask away. Just don't overwhelm me!

11 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Highly energetic, charismatic, and optimistic. Slightly childish, but endearing. Frankly, you remind me of someone I know in real life, and until I read somewhere that you didn't care for coffee I was almost convinced that you were him! (I suppose the fact you're a robot should have turned me off in the first place anyway, though.) Anyways, you're an awesome robot, and I'm glad I've gotten the chance to know you.

Ew yuck you thought I was one of your fellow human cohorts? Absolutely not! Shame on you!

But wow thanks! GLAD I GOT TO KNOW YOU TOO SatsumaFSoysoy REX!

13 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Proverbs

All I needed to hear ;)

13 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Captain America, because of 'Murica.

"because of 'Murica"

Put that on a T-shirt!

14 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Sir Lord, Quentin Trembely, III, Esq. Or Wendy. Or Grunkle Stan. Or Dipper. Or Mable. Or anyone else.

No Gideon eh? I guess that's counted as "anyone else" though. 

6. Favorite Proverb? 

7. Dogs or cats?

8. Beans, greens, potatoes, or tomatoes? 

9. Rags or riches? 

10. Should I ask the rest of my questions in all caps!?!?

12 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I also can't help but imagine you have a strong sense of dry humor, which is a good thing. You're also probably the oldest person on this site.

3. The descriptions for the boundaries don't exactly mach up with these (how can I overshare information with time?)

you have no idea, i am older than her by a few months and then fe4thread has people older than me but i know, you did put it in a strikethrough

porous time is like, you're always willing to sacrifice your own time when people ask you for stuff to do. something like that.

4. what are some of your favourite games?
5. what do you think of mental illnesses?
6. what are some of the traits you look for in a romantic partner?
7. same as above but friends
8. what hair colour are you fond of on girls?
9. guys?
10. how many people do you consider as your close friends?

6: Opinion on the name Rachel?

7: Opinion on petticoats?

8: Opinion on kilts?

9: Opinion on Ests in Fire Emblem?

10: Favorite archetype in Fire Emblem?

33 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

1. First: Serenesforest's official mom who also uses her own drawings as her avatars, which is neat.

Now: Not much has really changed, frankly. I guess that means that you're a person who is straightforward and... I can't think of the right word... open? You seem to have few things hidden and what we see is what you really are.

2. Good question. Uhhh... I guess it's to make a name of myself that will be remembered by history. Like, there are billions of people - alive, dead, and yet to be born - who live a simple life and are completely forgotten once everyone who knew them dies. I don't want that. I want my name to be known by future generations. (That may be why I enjoy learning about Vikings so much - their goal was to forge a grand reputation that would be remembered.)

3. Kids are great... sometimes... depending on the kid... and the parent. My mother owned a daycare prior to my birth, and even now she still babysits a few kids. Therefore, I've seen my fair share of good kids and bad kids, and watched a couple grow up. Of course, even the best children have their down moments, and the worst good times. In the end though, I'd say they're great, though my outward appearance may say otherwise and I'd not be willing to have a babysitting job.

As for whether I'd want any or not... that depends on if I want to get married.

4. "Hate" is a strong word but I guess Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. Sure, it has a couple of flaws, but I still enjoy it, as I have always enjoyed the Mystery Dungeon series.

5. Again, "hate" is a strong word, but I guess anything super mainstream. Five Nights at Freddys, Overwatch, Undertale, etc.

1: Cool, I think you're accurate in thinking my sense of humor is dry.

2: A laudable goal, hopefully you can achieve it someday.

3: I hope you find someone to marry someday, it's a life changer, but it's great.

Awe shmebulock! It's Glacies turn!!! Get ready for some long waited rapid fire.

1. Favorite gemstone? 

2. Favorite flower?

3. Favorite board game?

4. Which Pines twin are you more like?

5. Favorite food?

6. Favorite quote from Gravity Falls?

7. Coke or Pepsi?

8. Is there one character in any source of media that you relate to in many different ways? 

9. Do you think Gravity Falls should have had a third season?

10. How was your day? 

11. Animated or live action films/shows ?

12. Movies/Cartoons/Anime or Videogames? 

13. If you could go anywhere fiction or real where would you go? 

14. Do you prefer written or visual art?

15. Is there any specific topic or area that you might consider yourself an expert in?

16. Which of the Seven Deadly Sins do you find describes you the most? 

17. Same as 16 except with the Heavenly Virtues?

18. If you were a Pokemon gym leader, what type/element would you be? Bonus points if you know what team you'd use.

19. What is the orgin story of your username? 

20.Thoughts on twins?

Edited by Anime27Arts

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

Ew yuck you thought I was one of your fellow human cohorts? Absolutely not! Shame on you!

But wow thanks! GLAD I GOT TO KNOW YOU TOO SatsumaFSoysoy REX!

All I needed to hear ;)

"because of 'Murica"

Put that on a T-shirt!

No Gideon eh? I guess that's counted as "anyone else" though. 

6. Favorite Proverb? 

7. Dogs or cats?

8. Beans, greens, potatoes, or tomatoes? 

9. Rags or riches? 

10. Should I ask the rest of my questions in all caps!?!?

Well, I don't know! What if I considered you developed a synthetic android for yourself to infiltrate the human race?

The 'Murica t-shirt totally needs to be a thing.

Gideon is... interesting, yes, but I still prefer the other characters.

6. Just one? Uh, 9: 7-9 is good. As is 14: 12. But I think my favorite (or in the least the most useful) would be 22:1.

7. Can I say I'm neutral? No? Then dogs - I've had enough of my one sister saying cats are always better.

8. Potatoes. Chips, fries, hash browns, mmm.

9. Riches. Though, considering the aforementioned Proverb, rags.

10. Do as you will. Though, do note I prefer energetic Arcanite more than serious Arcanite, if that influences your opinion.

1 hour ago, Kokoro said:

you have no idea, i am older than her by a few months and then fe4thread has people older than me but i know, you did put it in a strikethrough

porous time is like, you're always willing to sacrifice your own time when people ask you for stuff to do. something like that.

4. what are some of your favourite games?
5. what do you think of mental illnesses?
6. what are some of the traits you look for in a romantic partner?
7. same as above but friends
8. what hair colour are you fond of on girls?
9. guys?
10. how many people do you consider as your close friends?

I've never really visited the FE4 thread, so I didn't know. I guess Serenesforest does have its share of the elderly.

Ah, then, I believe I answered correctly. Thanks for a clarification.

4. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Sky, Pokemon Pearl, Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Breath of the Wild, Awakening, Pokemon White 2, Xenoblade Chronicles. If you're talking about board games as well, Chess and Risk.

5. Very unfortunate and sad. I've met a couple of people who have illnesses, and I feel sorry for them and their families.

6. Never had a romantic partner, actually, so I'm not certain. However, I would like her to share a religion, and be kind and smart. She should also be energetic and outgoing, to counter my slight introversion and logical demeanor. I guess something like "opposites attract."

7. Smart and funny and a shared interest in one or more of video games, movies, and TV shows.

8. I try not to pay attention to people's physical form (for better and worse) and rather would prefer to focus on who they are on the inside. So, hair color doesn't really matter. But if I must choose, I do like brown hair.

9. Same as above.

10. I hate to sound emo/angsty/depressed, but in truth I have a minimal amount of friends, and by extension, I wouldn't call anyone a close friend.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

6: Opinion on the name Rachel?

7: Opinion on petticoats?

8: Opinion on kilts?

9: Opinion on Ests in Fire Emblem?

10: Favorite archetype in Fire Emblem?

1: Cool, I think you're accurate in thinking my sense of humor is dry.

2: A laudable goal, hopefully you can achieve it someday.

3: I hope you find someone to marry someday, it's a life changer, but it's great.

6. A good name. Reminds me of two things - Rachel Elizabeth Dare from Percy Jackson (who was a cool character) and a fun girl I once went on a mission trip with.

7. Just looked it up. Are they... skirts but as underwear? That's awesome - if one would want to wear something like that.

8. One of Scotland's... stranger heritage items. I guess you could wear them during a Scottish festival or if you were some Scottish clan chief, but not on a regular basis.

9. Second best archtype, after the Camus. I far prefer the late-joiner who becomes awesome (NINO) to the villagers of more modern times.

10. Camus, as aforementioned. I always liked the idea of the villain being a good guy, and fighting for the bad guys only because he feels it is the only option.

2. Thank you. It's not conventional at all, but I seek to do it.

3. Personally, I don't know if I want to get married, but I'd better explain that in an actual question.

1 hour ago, Anime27Arts said:

Awe shmebulock! It's Glacies turn!!! Get ready for some long waited rapid fire.

1. Favorite gemstone? 

2. Favorite flower?

3. Favorite board game?

4. Which Pines twin are you more like?

5. Favorite food?

6. Favorite quote from Gravity Falls?

7. Coke or Pepsi?

8. Is there one character in any source of media that you relate to in many different ways? 

9. Do you think Gravity Falls should have had a third season?

10. How was your day? 

11. Animated or live action films/shows ?

12. Movies/Cartoons/Anime or Videogames? 

13. If you could go anywhere fiction or real where would you go? 

14. Do you prefer written or visual art?

15. Is there any specific topic or area that you might consider yourself an expert in?

16. Which of the Seven Deadly Sins do you find describes you the most? 

17. Same as 16 except with the Heavenly Virtues?

18. If you were a Pokemon gym leader, what type/element would you be? Bonus points if you know what team you'd use.

19. What is the orgin story of your username? 

20.Thoughts on twins?

1. Sapphire. Would be diamond but it's too mainstream.

2. No idea. I don't care for flowers. Sorry!

3. Aforementioned Risk or Chess.

4. Dipper. I'm far more serious and thinky than Mable. Not to say that I can't be fun or idiotic at times though!

5. Peanut butter and apple sandwich. It's like a peanut butter and banana sandwich but with apples instead of bananas. Or pizza.

6. Must I chose one?

Spoiler

"Woo! Woo! Pain is hillarious!"

"Finally, a good reason to punch a teenager in the face."

"Y'know, studies show that a ladder inside the house is more dangerous than a loaded gun. That's why I own ten guns. IN CASE SOME MANIAC TRIES TO SNEAK IN A LADDER!"

"Sure I'm insane! What's your point?"

"Sounds like something a responsible parent wouldn't want you to do. Good thing I'm an uncle!"

7. Pepsi, though I'd prefer Mountain Dew or Sprite.

8. Not particularly, but maybe Leo (from Fates) or Jay Gatsby. Would it be wrong to relate to Sheldon Cooper as well?

9. No. I feel it ended perfectly.

10. Quite nice. I had a picnic with my family and grandparents, and that was enjoyable. Though, might it be wrong to state that despite spending good, uninterrupted quality time with my family, I would have preferred to have stayed here on this site?

11. Live action movies, and animated TV shows.

12. Video games.

13. Fiction or real? Well, for scenery I'd go to Bionis from Xenoblade. But with future plans in mind, Amestris from Fullmetal Alchemist so I could learn Alchemy.

14. Written. I far prefer books to paintings.

15. History. I wouldn't really call myself an expert (especially given many others on this site), but I certainly know more than the common man.

16. It's gluttony but I'm too proud to say that I think either pride or envy. I'm not really envious, but I do have the tendency to want what others have. However, I can be stubborn and I try not to ask for others for help.

17. Patience. I am a very patient person.

18. Likely Psychic or Ice, more likely Ice. My team would be, ignoring levels, Pokemon not available to the region, and the amount:

Ninetails (Alola), Glaceon, Froslass, Cloyster, Vanilluxe, and the main Pokemon, Weavile.

19. Long story short - I wanted a username for something (probably Minecraft) looked through my Latin notes, thought "Rex Glacies! King of Ice! I like it!" and went with it, ignoring the fact in ancient Rome Rex was a negative term, much like "Dictator" in modern English.

20. They're cool. I've met two pairs in real life; one is like Yin and Yang, opposite, and the other it has been too long since I've last seen them. Neither are identical, unfortunately.

1. Which FE games have you played?
2. Have you read the Iliad (or are you at least familiar with its story)?
3. Are you interested in law?
4. Do you speak any languages other than English?
5. What is your opinion on the absolute and unfounded bias the Romans had against kingship?

4 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

1. Apples

Spoiler

57xS6QE.jpg

8 hours ago, Hattusili I said:

1. Which FE games have you played?
2. Have you read the Iliad (or are you at least familiar with its story)?
3. Are you interested in law?
4. Do you speak any languages other than English?
5. What is your opinion on the absolute and unfounded bias the Romans had against kingship?

Hide contents

57xS6QE.jpg

1. I've played (in order) Awakening, Shadow Dragon (though I only got to about chapter 23), FE7, Fates (Conquest, Birthright, Revelations), and I have recently started The Sacred Stones and Shadows of Valentia.

2. I may have read certain excerpts, but I don't think I've read the entire thing. I am familiar with most of the story though.

3. Vaguely. I do have a slight interest in politics, which entails law. But I don't know enough about the field to have an accurate judgement of it.

4. I took Latin in school a few years ago with the intention of using that knowledge to learn other languages. But... that didn't work. So, no, unfortunately, I only know English.

5. In one sense, it was justified. The last king of Rome - Superbus - was a tyrant and his overthrow was for the benefit of Rome. But as the Romans should have realized, not all kings are evil. Kingship is a double edged sword - high risk and high reward. A good king can get more done in a month than a president in a year, but a bad king can turn tyrant and risk the entire safety of his realm.

And, of course, it was this selfsame bias that turned Brutus and the other conspirators against Julius Caesar from good (or at least average) men into some of history's most recognizable villains. So, I'd say the bias was justified, but they should have kept their options open.

10 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Just one? Uh, 9: 7-9 is good. As is 14: 12. But I think my favorite (or in the least the most useful) would be 22:1.

Nice! I like 13:20 heh

10 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Riches. Though, considering the aforementioned Proverb, rags.

IS IT NOT WRITTEN THAT YOU MUST NOT SLAVE FOR TWO MASTERS?!?!?!

6. HERE'S WHAT I LOOK LIKE NAKED:

Spoiler

591741788364f_download(1).jpg.964f2e98cb9990e0a8425b2bb3e7b957.jpg

DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?

7. YOU HAVE A BLANKET, A HARD DRIVE, A TIRE, THREE EGGS, A NOTEBOOK, A CAR BATTERY, A LEAD PENCIL, AND A TANTO. WHAT DO YOU DO?

8. CAN YOU COOK?

9. YOU LIVE IN PA. IS HUNTING A BIG THING THERE OR NO?

10. CHIPS OR FRIES?

11. CRACKERS OR BISCUITS!?!?

12. CHEESE OR BUTTER?

13. FAVORITE NUT?

14. EVER HAD ALMOND M&Ms?

15. YOU PLAY FE HEROES AT ALL?

16. YOU FEELING DRUNK AND HIGH!??!?!?!?

17. YOU LISTEN TO COLD PLAY? 

18. YOU WATCH STAR WARS?

19. REACTION TO THIS!

20. BILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

21. WHAT'S 9 + 10?

22. HOW OLD ARE YOU?

23. YA GOT ANY DRUGS? 

24. THE EARTH IS ROUND. AND WE BUILD EVERYTHING ON A "FLAT SURFACE". BUT SINCE THE EARTH IS A SPHERE, EVERYTHING WE BUILD "FLAT" HAS A SLIGHT BUT UNNOTICEABLE CURVE ON IT. BUT IT DOESN'T IMPACT ANYTHING, BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS BUILT ON A FLAT SURFACE ANYWAY, SO EVERYTHING HAS THE SAME SLIGHT CURVE (ASSUMING WE'RE TALKING ABOUT SOLID MATERIAL)!

RIGHT?

25. COME UP WITH YOUR OWN REASON FOR WHY THE SKY IS BLUE!

6. What makes Awakening your favorite FE game?
7. Opinions on Achilles?
8. Favorite Roman Emperor?
9. Have you read any books in Tolkien's legendarium (The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings etc.)?
10. Are you familiar with the history of the Kievan Rus (Ruthenia)?

31 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

5. In one sense, it was justified. The last king of Rome - Superbus - was a tyrant and his overthrow was for the benefit of Rome. But as the Romans should have realized, not all kings are evil. Kingship is a double edged sword - high risk and high reward. A good king can get more done in a month than a president in a year, but a bad king can turn tyrant and risk the entire safety of his realm.

And, of course, it was this selfsame bias that turned Brutus and the other conspirators against Julius Caesar from good (or at least average) men into some of history's most recognizable villains. So, I'd say the bias was justified, but they should have kept their options open.

It was bias. They had a reason to be biased, but the decision to abolish the kingship was neither dictated nor guided by reason and logic. In Rome's +/-250 years of existence (spanning the reigns of 8 kings, including Titus Tatius) there had been only one bad King (Superbus). The two Kings preceding Superbus were even far better rulers than many a Consul, Dictator or Emperor after them. And Superbus himself, while a tyrant, was not all that awful for the Roman Empire as a whole (let's not forget that it was Superbus who established Rome's dominance among the Latin peoples).

The Romans were (understandably) full of anger in 509 BC, but their anger should have been directed at the King, not at the kingship, in my opinion.

11. legal naturalism or positivism?
12. favourite animal
13. favourite type of cuisine
14. do you know how to ride a horse? if so, do you enjoy doing so?
15. would you ever get a suku plushie? suku = the two cute little things i asked you for opinions of in my first stock of questions

48 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Nice! I like 13:20 heh

IS IT NOT WRITTEN THAT YOU MUST NOT SLAVE FOR TWO MASTERS?!?!?!

6. HERE'S WHAT I LOOK LIKE NAKED:

Reveal hidden contents

591741788364f_download(1).jpg.964f2e98cb9990e0a8425b2bb3e7b957.jpg

DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?

7. YOU HAVE A BLANKET, A HARD DRIVE, A TIRE, THREE EGGS, A NOTEBOOK, A CAR BATTERY, A LEAD PENCIL, AND A TANTO. WHAT DO YOU DO?

8. CAN YOU COOK?

9. YOU LIVE IN PA. IS HUNTING A BIG THING THERE OR NO?

10. CHIPS OR FRIES?

11. CRACKERS OR BISCUITS!?!?

12. CHEESE OR BUTTER?

13. FAVORITE NUT?

14. EVER HAD ALMOND M&Ms?

15. YOU PLAY FE HEROES AT ALL?

16. YOU FEELING DRUNK AND HIGH!??!?!?!?

17. YOU LISTEN TO COLD PLAY? 

18. YOU WATCH STAR WARS?

19. REACTION TO THIS!

20. BILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

21. WHAT'S 9 + 10?

22. HOW OLD ARE YOU?

23. YA GOT ANY DRUGS? 

24. THE EARTH IS ROUND. AND WE BUILD EVERYTHING ON A "FLAT SURFACE". BUT SINCE THE EARTH IS A SPHERE, EVERYTHING WE BUILD "FLAT" HAS A SLIGHT BUT UNNOTICEABLE CURVE ON IT. BUT IT DOESN'T IMPACT ANYTHING, BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS BUILT ON A FLAT SURFACE ANYWAY, SO EVERYTHING HAS THE SAME SLIGHT CURVE (ASSUMING WE'RE TALKING ABOUT SOLID MATERIAL)!

RIGHT?

25. COME UP WITH YOUR OWN REASON FOR WHY THE SKY IS BLUE!

*Looks up Proverbs 13:20* That's... that's a good one. I am circling it now.

Right! That's why I said rags.

6. Oh gosh! Do not tempt me in your seductive ways, demon!

7. Add the tanto to my sword collection, use the tire and blanket to make an impromptu tire swing, use the pencil to write a name in the notebook to see if it's a Death Note, put the hard drive in a computer to see what is on it, exchange the car battery for one in a less good car, and eat the three eggs "every morning to help me get large!"

8. Quesadillas, pizzas, breadsticks, cereal, popcorn... Yeah, I guess so.

9. It is, actually. I myself have never gone hunting, but there's always deer that need to be shot so they don't run into cars.

10. Fries.

11. Biscuits. Especially Red Lobsters. Mmmm...

12. Cheese.

13. YOU!

14. Can't say I have. I like pretzel M&Ms though.

15. I've played little. I don't have a phone/smartphone/i dohickey so I don't really have it, though I've played it on someone else's thingermajaberwoky.

16. I am well refreshed on water and my IQ is large, so yes. Is that not what you meant?

17. Can't say I have.

Spoiler

BAM! BUM BUM BUM! BA BA BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM! BA BA BA DUM! BUM BA DA BA DUM! BA BUM BUM BUM BUM, BUM!

"It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Galactic Empire.

During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the Empire's ultimate weapon, the DEATH STAR, an armored space station with enough power to destroy an entire planet.

Pursued by the Empire's sinister agents, Princess Leia races home aboard her starship, custodian of the stolen plans that can save her people and restore freedom to the galaxy...."

um, that would be a, uh, yes.

19. "Bushes of Love" Sounds fun and happy.

"ripped his head off."

oh.

"It could be waiting for you."

oh.

oh.

That was... interesting. I think I prefer Seagulls though.

20. PRISCILLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

21. (83-7)/4

22. 74. On another planet, that is.

23. Allegra, Motrin, Claritin, Meth, Aleve...

24. The logic checks out, at least.

25. The ocean is blue, therefore, the sky reflects the color of the ocean. Scientists are still trying to figure out why the sky isn't green over land though. It might have something to do with the alien overlords what watch over us, though.

1 hour ago, Hattusili I said:

6. What makes Awakening your favorite FE game?
7. Opinions on Achilles?
8. Favorite Roman Emperor?
9. Have you read any books in Tolkien's legendarium (The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings etc.)?
10. Are you familiar with the history of the Kievan Rus (Ruthenia)?

It was bias. They had a reason to be biased, but the decision to abolish the kingship was neither dictated nor guided by reason and logic. In Rome's +/-250 years of existence (spanning the reigns of 8 kings, including Titus Tatius) there had been only one bad King (Superbus). The two Kings preceding Superbus were even far better rulers than many a Consul, Dictator or Emperor after them. And Superbus himself, while a tyrant, was not all that awful for the Roman Empire as a whole (let's not forget that it was Superbus who established Rome's dominance among the Latin peoples).

The Romans were (understandably) full of anger in 509 BC, but their anger should have been directed at the King, not at the kingship, in my opinion.

6. It was my first game, I enjoyed the support system (not the "waifu" aspect, but the children were OK), and I found the story to be good.

7. Gets more credit than he deserves. Sure, he was nigh invulnerable, but he seems stuck up and arrogant. Plus, he was killed by (divine help/poisoned arrow or not) cowardly Paris, mister "I-started-this-war-because-I-wanted-a-wife-instead-of-an-empire-or-wisdom."

8. Probably Claudius. He was spared assassination due to his ailments, yet was elevated to the throne because he was the only one alive. The only problem is his persecution of Christianity.

9. I have read the Hobbit, the Fellowship of the Ring and part of the Two Towers. I enjoyed the Hobbit, but the Lord of the Rings is a difficult-to-read series, and I could only get so far. It is my goal to finish them all eventually, though!

10. I am, actually! My father's family came from the generalized Carpathian/Russian/Slavic regions, and I have always enjoyed learning more of their history.

I have to agree with you, specifically that:

1 hour ago, Hattusili I said:

However, sometimes it takes one rotten apple to spoil the whole barrel. Sure, Rome had good kings in the past, but Superbus gave the Romans a bad taste in their mouths. Was the overthrow justified? Not completely; but it did set the stage for the Republic, and by extension, the continent spanning Empire.

16 minutes ago, Kokoro said:

11. legal naturalism or positivism?
12. favourite animal
13. favourite type of cuisine
14. do you know how to ride a horse? if so, do you enjoy doing so?
15. would you ever get a suku plushie? suku = the two cute little things i asked you for opinions of in my first stock of questions

11. Looking them up, I haven't found much on naturalism, but I don't agree with positivism, so naturalism.

12. Either an eagle, snake, or fox.

13. Either 'Murican if it existed, or Mexican.

14. I do not, but I would love to learn!.

15. I'd probably get an Eevee plushy before the Suku. Might I ask, what are Suku's from?

5 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Do not tempt me in your seductive ways, demon!

Come here and I'll show you a good time

SOME of these questions have quotes to help you out a little bit:

8 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

and eat the three eggs "every morning to help me get large!"

NOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE'S........

FLEEK LIKE GLACIES,

NO ONE SPEAKS LIKE GLACIES,

26. NO ONE (INSERT SOMETHING IN HERE THAT MAKES SENSE) LIKE GLACIES!

6 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Add the tanto to my sword collection

26. YOU HAVE A SWORD COLLECTION!?

LIKE SERIOUSLY? 

11 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Meth

27. CAN I BORROW SOME!?

28. WHAT DO I DO WITH THESE ANNOYING SEAGULLS POKING MY HEAD!?

29. HOW GOOD WAS THE FORCE AWAKENS?

30. SHOULD THEY MAKE A BOBA FETT ORIGIN STORY MOVIE OR WHAT!? HE ONLY GOT 5 LINES IN THE MOVIE :(

31. TEA OR COFFEE? 

32. YA LIKE CARZ?

33. WANNA MAKE A DEAL? ;)

34. FAVORITE SCENE FROM GRAVITY FALLS?

35. DO YOU LIKE WAFFLES?

36. KETCHUP ON EGGS. OPINIONS?

37. KETCHUP ON MASHED POTATOES. OPINIONS?

38. KETCHUP ON MAC N CHEESE. OPINIONS? 

39. KETCHUP WITH A SIDE OF STEAK. OPINIONS?

40. BREAD OR RICE? CHOOSE ONE AND THE OTHER DOESN'T EXIST!

41. LEMONADE OR JUICE?

42. DO YOU LOVE ME ;-;

29 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Come here and I'll show you a good time

SOME of these questions have quotes to help you out a little bit:

NOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE'S........

FLEEK LIKE GLACIES,

NO ONE SPEAKS LIKE GLACIES,

26. NO ONE (INSERT SOMETHING IN HERE THAT MAKES SENSE) LIKE GLACIES!

26. YOU HAVE A SWORD COLLECTION!?

LIKE SERIOUSLY? 

27. CAN I BORROW SOME!?

28. WHAT DO I DO WITH THESE ANNOYING SEAGULLS POKING MY HEAD!?

29. HOW GOOD WAS THE FORCE AWAKENS?

30. SHOULD THEY MAKE A BOBA FETT ORIGIN STORY MOVIE OR WHAT!? HE ONLY GOT 5 LINES IN THE MOVIE :(

31. TEA OR COFFEE? 

32. YA LIKE CARZ?

33. WANNA MAKE A DEAL? ;)

34. FAVORITE SCENE FROM GRAVITY FALLS?

35. DO YOU LIKE WAFFLES?

36. KETCHUP ON EGGS. OPINIONS?

37. KETCHUP ON MASHED POTATOES. OPINIONS?

38. KETCHUP ON MAC N CHEESE. OPINIONS? 

39. KETCHUP WITH A SIDE OF STEAK. OPINIONS?

40. BREAD OR RICE? CHOOSE ONE AND THE OTHER DOESN'T EXIST!

41. LEMONADE OR JUICE?

42. DO YOU LOVE ME ;-;

26. NO ONE CAN CONQUER THE WORLD LIKE GLACIES! (If I recall correctly, the next part of the song was a lyric that was longer than the others, so this makes sense.)

26b. Technically, yes. I only have ~four swords (cue my four doppelgangers) plus numerous foam and Nerf swords, but I seek to obtain many more!

27. If you can find me... hehehe...

28. I can be your backpack while you run.

29. AWESOME! Though I still don't know how they found Luke's original lightsaber. Shouldn't it be at the bottom of Bespin?

30. I never actually found Boba Fett all that awesome, probably because he dies so anticlimactically. But on that note, I would totally love to see a Boba Fett spin off movie.

31. Tea, but I prefer hot chocolate.

32. Believe it or not, no.

33. That's my line! But OK! Would you like to receive perfect five star heroes in Heroes? All I ask in return is a small... FAVOR?

34. The entirety of "Irrational Treasure." Or anything involving Bill/Bipper - for both comedy and awesome story. And this scene was always funny.

Frankly, you're going to have to ask more of these! There is so much awesome in this show, I cannot limit it to only one scene! Ask me "What is the creepiest scene?" Or "What is the most awesome?"

35. Yes! Though I prefer pancakes - easier to eat and you can add chocolate chips.

36. Odd, but whatever floats your goat on a boat.

37. ^

38. Now that's just weird. What's wrong with you?

39. Provided there's French fries, I'm good.

40. Bread. Farewell rice! "Wheat" will miss you!

41. Juice. Apple juice. Ahhhh...

42. YES I LOVE YOU ARCANITE! YOU'RE AWESOME!

1 hour ago, Kokoro said:

Ah, so they're not really "from" anything but rather a variant of certain fictional characters? That's neat, though I'd still prefer an Eevee.

21. Wait if Rex Glaces is like a ice ruler then can I call you Ice King?

22. Favorite Child unit in any of the FE games?

23. Heroes or Villians?

24. Favorite Ninja Turtle?

25. What color lightsaber would you have if you had one?

26. If you had an unlimited budget what movie/show/game would you give a good reboot to?

27.If your life was a movie would people go and see it and what would you call it? 

28. Do you have any siblings? 

29. Would you rather have you and fictional characters living in the real world or you and the people you know living in a fictional world?

30.  What is the most important virtue you look for in a person that you might become friends with? 

22. 74. On another planet, that is.

Are you from Mercury?

18 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

6. A good name. Reminds me of two things - Rachel Elizabeth Dare from Percy Jackson (who was a cool character) and a fun girl I once went on a mission trip with.

7. Just looked it up. Are they... skirts but as underwear? That's awesome - if one would want to wear something like that.

8. One of Scotland's... stranger heritage items. I guess you could wear them during a Scottish festival or if you were some Scottish clan chief, but not on a regular basis.

9. Second best archtype, after the Camus. I far prefer the late-joiner who becomes awesome (NINO) to the villagers of more modern times.

10. Camus, as aforementioned. I always liked the idea of the villain being a good guy, and fighting for the bad guys only because he feels it is the only option.

7: They're underwear so much as they go under a skirt, but they're mostly to add a bit of poof.

8: That's too bad.  I wish more guys wore them regularly

New questions:

11: Who is your favorite Judge from the Bible?

12: Favorite Old Testament prophet?

13: Having mentioned Eastern European Heritage, any Lithuanian?

14: Least favorite FE character?

15: Do you consider the Byzantine Empire its own entity?
15b: At what point is the Ship of Theseus no longer the Ship of Theseus?

NO ONE CAN CONQUER THE WORLD LIKE GLACIES!

10/10! For there's no one as brilliant and witty,

Rex Glacies: As you see I've got brain cells to spare!

I only have ~four swords

Wow that's cool! I want to buy a Tanto myself for.....

Reasons heh

I can be your backpack while you run.

I like this answer!

That's my line! But OK! Would you like to receive perfect five star heroes in Heroes? All I ask in return is a small... FAVOR?

Sorry, but after seeing "Bipper" I know better than to make any sort of arrangements with you heh

Heh heh

And this scene was always funny.

I loved the Bigfoot impression the most LOL

I prefer pancakes 

This is what I like to see^

What's wrong with you?

A few things.... :(

Bread. Farewell rice! "Wheat" will miss you!

I love the joke, but you were supposed to say rice!

Seems you are not a man of culture... unfort

Still love you though <3

43. CREEPIEST SCENE IN GRAVITY FALLS?

44. CRINGIEST SCENE IN GRAVITY FALLS?

45. MOST HILARIOUS LAUGH OUT LOUD SIDE SPLITTING SCENE IN GRAVITY FALLS?

46. SADDEST SCENE IN GRAVITY FALLS?

47. FAVORITE BILL SAYINGS (TOP 5)?

48. IS YOUR REAL NAME BILL?

49. ARE YA HAPPY AND DO YA KNOW IT?

50. DO YOU REALLY WANT TO SHOW IT!?!

51. WELL IF YOU'RE SO FLIPPING HAPPY THEN WHY AREN'T YOU CLAPPING YOUR HANDS!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?

52. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES THAT I DRAW A KING, DO NOT PLACE IT BACK IN THE DECK, AND DRAW ANOTHER KING OUT OF A STANDARD DECK OF CARDS?

5 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

21. Wait if Rex Glaces is like a ice ruler then can I call you Ice King?

22. Favorite Child unit in any of the FE games?

23. Heroes or Villians?

24. Favorite Ninja Turtle?

25. What color lightsaber would you have if you had one?

26. If you had an unlimited budget what movie/show/game would you give a good reboot to?

27.If your life was a movie would people go and see it and what would you call it? 

28. Do you have any siblings? 

29. Would you rather have you and fictional characters living in the real world or you and the people you know living in a fictional world?

30.  What is the most important virtue you look for in a person that you might become friends with? 

21. Technically that would be still be a correct translation, but no. I am the "King of Ice," not the "Ice King." There is a slight difference. I don't know what the difference is but whatever.

22. I'll go with Owain. "Hand... hungers!"

23. Villains, though it slightly depends on their motivation and goal.

24. I was always partial to Leonardo.

25. Red if I'm a Sith. Otherwise... blue. Y'know, they really should have made more colors for them.

26. Now that's a good question. I'll go with Drawn to Life, a little known video game series for the DS and Wii. It was fun and had a good story, but I'd love to see it rebooted. (Of course, I would prefer to instead create something entirely new, but that wasn't an option.)

27. I don't know. I'm still living it, so why don't we wait for the climax and then see, hmm?

28. Two sisters, and I'm right in the middle.

29. Another good question. I tend to judge fiction as story>setting>characters, so I usually prefer places to people. So, the second option - going somewhere with people I know.

30. Perhaps not a virtue, but the ability to both joke and be serious. Friends are good to have fun times with, but they must also be willing to be serious at times as well.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Are you from Mercury?

7: They're underwear so much as they go under a skirt, but they're mostly to add a bit of poof.

8: That's too bad.  I wish more guys wore them regularly

New questions:

11: Who is your favorite Judge from the Bible?

12: Favorite Old Testament prophet?

13: Having mentioned Eastern European Heritage, any Lithuanian?

14: Least favorite FE character?

15: Do you consider the Byzantine Empire its own entity?
15b: At what point is the Ship of Theseus no longer the Ship of Theseus?

Shhhh

8. Might I ask, are you or your husband Scottish?

11. Aaand Judges. Unfortunately, I am least familiar with this general area of the Bible, as it is difficult to understand without prior knowledge of events. I do, however, need to read more of the Bible. So, I'm sorry, but I cannot answer because I do not know enough about them.

12. Nathan, for telling off King David after he committed adultery with Bathsheba and basically murdered her husband.

13. Not that I know of. It's all Czechoslovakian on my father's side, and 'Murican on my mothers.

14. Any of the disliked characters in Fates, though I'll mention one that isn't mentioned often - Nyx. She basically found a way to have eternal youth - something numerous people have long searched for - , but considers it a curse and apparently would rather look like an old hag. And if she wants people to think she's older, she should start acting old and not like a whiny teenager. And finally, I never even though she looked young - she always looked like a mature woman to me.

Sorry for the rant.

15. No; it is the Roman Empire through and through. Renaming it only confuses things.

15b. No. NO. NO! I... I don't know! Gahh!

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

10/10! For there's no one as brilliant and witty,

Rex Glacies: As you see I've got brain cells to spare!

Wow that's cool! I want to buy a Tanto myself for.....

Reasons heh

I like this answer!

Sorry, but after seeing "Bipper" I know better than to make any sort of arrangements with you heh

Heh heh

I loved the Bigfoot impression the most LOL

This is what I like to see^

A few things.... :(

I love the joke, but you were supposed to say rice!

Seems you are not a man of culture... unfort

Still love you though <3

43. CREEPIEST SCENE IN GRAVITY FALLS?

44. CRINGIEST SCENE IN GRAVITY FALLS?

45. MOST HILARIOUS LAUGH OUT LOUD SIDE SPLITTING SCENE IN GRAVITY FALLS?

46. SADDEST SCENE IN GRAVITY FALLS?

47. FAVORITE BILL SAYINGS (TOP 5)?

48. IS YOUR REAL NAME BILL?

49. ARE YA HAPPY AND DO YA KNOW IT?

50. DO YOU REALLY WANT TO SHOW IT!?!

51. WELL IF YOU'RE SO FLIPPING HAPPY THEN WHY AREN'T YOU CLAPPING YOUR HANDS!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?

52. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES THAT I DRAW A KING, DO NOT PLACE IT BACK IN THE DECK, AND DRAW ANOTHER KING OUT OF A STANDARD DECK OF CARDS?

NOT A BIT OF HIM COMMON OR COCKY,

That's right! And every last cell of him's lost in all thoughts!

If I changed my avatar to Gaston for a day would you change yours to Le Fou?

I am too a man of culture! Hatti already said so for liking apples!

43. Specifically after 1:43. o_O This one's also creepy, at the end, mostly.

44. Between 0:43 and 1:06. There was also a scene where Soos was shrunken and he ate a weeks-old corn puff or something, but I couldn't find it on Youtube.

45. The entire show! But "Irrational Treasure" and "The Last Mabelcorn" are two of the funniest episodes. And I also can't choose one specific scene that was mindbogglingly funny. Will this suffice instead?

46. Just the fact that it had to end!

47. In order:

Spoiler

5. "It's funny how dumb you are!"

4. (things he finds fun) "Asking 'why' until someone runs out of answers and starts sobbing uncontrollably."

3. Gideon: "You're insane!"

Bill: "Sure I am! What's your point?"

2. "Pain is hilarious!"

1. "Possessing people is hilarious! To think of all the sensations I've been missing out on - burning, stabbing, drowning. It's like a buffet table of fun!"

48. No! I would never have a name of such common origin! Though, Bill Cipher makes it work at least.

49. I AM NOW AFTER WATCHING ALL THOSE GRAVITY FALLS SCENES!

50. WOOO! I'M SHOWING IT THROUGH CAPS!

51. BECAUSE I CAN'T CLAP AND TYPE AT THE SAME TIME!

52. Well, there are 52 cards in a standard deck (did you plan that?) and four kings. Therefore, the first draw is a 4/52 chance. If you don't replace the card, the second chance is 3/51. If I'm doing this right, you'd need to multiply them, which results in a 12/2652 or 1/221 chance.

Wait why did I do that? I dislike math! At least probabilities are easy.

27 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

If I changed my avatar to Gaston for a day would you change yours to Le Fou?

It'd have to be tomorrow if you really want to do it! 

Everyone will wonder what the heck is happening to me though heh

I am too a man of culture! Hatti already said so for liking apples!

Okay, let's be serious

WHO THE SHELL DOESN'T LIKE APPLES!?

I'm having trouble processing exactly what just happened to his face

"I was gonna shoplift most of this stuff"

2 words:

Spoiler

I

Spoiler

FRICKING

Spoiler

LOST IT

29 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I've been missing out on - burning, stabbing, drowning.

A moment of silence, for the hilariousness that is Bill Cipher 

*silence*

Well, there are 52 cards in a standard deck (did you plan that?) and four kings.

Some of my number related questions are... "coincidental", yes. Hee hee~

53. WHO IS THE BETTER STAN?

54. PROVE THAT BILL IS ILLUMINATI IN THE MOST CONVOLUTED WAY POSSIBLE!

55. EVER GET A PAPER CUT?

16: Favorite Historical Era (Sorry if asked, but I didn't see it.)

I'll hold off on more questions, since it's storming here, and my power might go out any minute.

8. Might I ask, are you or your husband Scottish?

8: YES!  I come in part from Clan Leslie, and my better half is part Scottish as well.

49 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

25. Red if I'm a Sith. Otherwise... blue. Y'know, they really should have made more colors for them.

26. Now that's a good question. I'll go with Drawn to Life, a little known video game series for the DS and Wii. It was fun and had a good story, but I'd love to see it rebooted. (Of course, I would prefer to instead create something entirely new, but that wasn't an option.)

25. Actually there are a ton.  Most of them are just not used in the main movies and only appear in the extended universe.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lightsaber_crystal

26. I actually have that for the DS.  I completely freaked out when the little people actually looked like the little chibi thing I tried to draw when it asked how the people looked.  Good choice. 

31. B-but can I still call you Ice King or King of Ice whichever one pleeeeeaaase?

32. If you had an unlimited budget what kind of movie/show/game would you make? Story and play style mainly.

33. Favorite Voice Actor/Actress?

34. If you are Gaston and my twin is Le Fou who is your Belle?

35. Have you seen the Live Action Beauty and the Beast? If so what did you think of it?

36. Thoughts on Musicals?

37. What do you think about Oboro as a character and a unit? 

38. If youcould go back in time and give your past self some advice or tell them anything in the world, what would you say?

39. If you could bring back one show, no matter how old or hpw recent, that you believe ended too soon what would it be and why? 

40.  Did you marry anyone during your play through of Awakening and or Fates?  If so who?

41. Do you play any musical instruments?

42. Do you prefer the mountains or the beach?

43. Is there one thing in particular that always puts you in a good mood no matter how your day has been?

44. Is there one thing in particular that always puts you in a bad mood no matter how your day has been?

45. Cake or pie?

9 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

It'd have to be tomorrow if you really want to do it! 

Everyone will wonder what the heck is happening to me though heh

Okay, let's be serious

WHO THE SHELL DOESN'T LIKE APPLES!?

"I was gonna shoplift most of this stuff"

2 words:

Hide contents

I

Hide contents

FRICKING

Hide contents

LOST IT

A moment of silence, for the hilariousness that is Bill Cipher 

*silence*

Some of my number related questions are... "coincidental", yes. Hee hee~

53. WHO IS THE BETTER STAN?

54. PROVE THAT BILL IS ILLUMINATI IN THE MOST CONVOLUTED WAY POSSIBLE!

55. EVER GET A PAPER CUT?

I'm totally up for it. First thing tomorrow morning I can change to Gaston.

46 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Remember. THIS IS A KIDS SHOW!

PHILLLLLLL!

53. The first Stan. "And remember! We put the 'fun' in 'no refunds!'"

54. *Ahem*

Spoiler

59644439a18f4_BillCipher3.jpg.8ae8f6657d258301cb68c9122199d759.jpg

Here, I shall prove that Bill Cipher is the Illuminati. A hard task, yes, but I shall do it. First things first - what is the most obvious reference on him? Can't find it? I'll tell you - it's the bow tie. His bow tie is made of two triangles - clearly a reference to the Illuminati!

But that's not all. Count his eyelashes - there are eight. Add that to the bow tie (2) and his hat (1) and you get 11. An odd number, but I'm not done here. How many sides does his bow tie have? 6! Multiply that by the 11, and you get 66! One digit away from the evil number!

And I'm not done! What color is he? Yellow! Yellow is the third color of the rainbow. Add that to his total sides (excluding limbs) and that makes 6. 6! Then add the limbs, and you get 10.

Now the next clue. If you can see, his lower body is made up of "bricks." Ten bricks, to be precise. 10 x 10 equals 100. Now we must return to the hat. How many sides does it have? 8. Subtract that by his feet, and that makes 6. 6 x 100 equals 600. Add that to the number we found in the beginning, and we have 666. The number of the beast!

The final clue! What direction is he looking? He's looking to his left! Left has always been designated as the "lesser" side, much like the Devil and the Illuminati!

So there you have it folks! Bill is the Illuminati! You must tread carefully!

55. Yes! They are so painful! I once got one from the Bible - does that mean anything?

40 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

16: Favorite Historical Era (Sorry if asked, but I didn't see it.)

I'll hold off on more questions, since it's storming here, and my power might go out any minute.

8: YES!  I come in part from Clan Leslie, and my better half is part Scottish as well.

16. It hasn't been asked, no. I love most anything prior to modern times, though some of my favorite eras/topics are the Vikings and the Byzantine Empire.

8. Neat! I've met a good couple of Irish people, but I don't think I've met anyone Scottish.