SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Welp, might as well keep at the whole questioning thing.

I've seen your drawings, and they're pretty good. Do you write at all? Also, what inspired you to choose drawing as your art medium of choice?

What was your least favorite FE character and why?

How exactly do you go about choosing a favorite character or playstyle for a game?

What is it that usually gets your attention about a game/gets you willing to try a game?

What fighting games do you play, if any, and who would your mains be in said games?

Thank you. I do write stories. Me and some of my friends write our own stories, some of them are unique stories and some of them are stories where we create characters and insert them into different universes. I prefer art to writing because I am not always able to put what I'm think of into words and it comes out awkward and wrong where as art needs no words or any stupid grammar.

Probably Charlotte from Fates. I really do not like all of her character relies on marrying into money when she could have been so much more.  Her support with Benny shows she is more than that but she chooses not to. Also I don't like that every one says Charlotte's fanservice is okay but Camilla's isn't. 

My play style tends to stay the same through FE games of taking everything out and going through the map bit by bit. Though right now in my first PoR play through my tactic has been kill everything with Titania.  My favorite characters are usually characters I relate to, have a gorgeous design or a little bit of both.

Usually the story is what grabs mymy attention but I can also be drawn in by the visual aspects of the game.  

I play Smash Bros and Pokken. In Pokken I main Gardevoir. In Brawl I mained Peach and Pit. In Smash 4 I switch between Peach, Robin,  Lucina, and ZSSamus.

7 hours ago, Oboro! said:

Sheesh. Don't mess with Anime or else you'll catch the hands!

We're totally twins LOL

I have quite a few myself!

I'm not 27, sorry :(

That would be a little crazy though heh

I seriously feel like I'm talking to myself right now!

ANDROID OR ELSE!

First of all, tell your mom I said she's fabulous for knowing French

Second, LEARN IT. @Nym can help us!

Psh

Well you're my favorite <3

I'll take both

^Can confirm^

34. Would you do me a favor and tell your mom I said you should be her favorite?

35. You like Star Wars at all?

36. Can you cook at all?

37. Ya like pie at all?

38. At all, at all?

39. Cake or pie? 

40. Flowers or Trees?

41. Grass or leaves?

42. Butter or Weed cheese?

43. Manges-tu comme un cochon ? 

44. Ever been in a fight before? If so, did you win? (Not that fighting is good, I'm just saying if it ever happens you had better win)

45. Make up a word!

34. I'd rather not. That might start a fight because she doesn't accept she's got a favorite.  Everyome else can tell though. 

35. I love Star Wars! I've watched all the movies, clone wars, and rebels plus I've read the last of the jedi series.

36. I can cook....Ramen....and things that do not require an oven.  No matter what, I always burn myself or the food.... My boyfriend on the other is going to be a culinary major.  He cooks amazingly.

37. Pie is really good. All sweets are good.

38.At all at all at all

39. Cake. Frosting is key. 

40. Flowers that grow on trees

41. Since I'm allergic to grass I'll say leaves.

42. Buuuutter

43. Nope.  I eat like a person

44.Closest thing I've been to an actual fight with some besides my family is when a jerk called my little brother a retard who was incapable of anything.  I threw a basketball at her face and had to run a lap afterwards. My coach came to me after practice and told me it wasn't right for me to have done that to her...but he only made me run one because everyone else on the team, including himself,  wanted to do the same.

45. Okytay. Amaztaclsazzling - a word used to describe how great one is especially of the robot variety.

4 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

I think I might look into that. Thanks!

XV. Any personal philosophy or mindset you try to stick to?

XVI. Do you live in a rural, urban, or suburban area, or a combination?

XVII. Which do you prefer of the areas above?

XVIII. Time or money?

XIX. Are you a pessimist, optimist, realist, nihilist, etc.?

XX. Well, you got Arcanite/Oboro's age wrong (to both our chagrin). Think you'll have more luck with mine? (hint: it's not 20 nor 27).

XXI. Favorite video game series?

XV. Give kindness a chance.  There's no way to know what's going on in someone's life.  They could have experienced a break up, lost a pet, or have just had a rough day.  So I try to be helpful if I see someone in need or at least smile as I pass someone by. To some people it makes all the difference.

XVI. Extremely rural. I live nearby a few farms if that tells you anything. 

XVII. I wouldn't mind living in the suburbs or another rural place as long as I got data signal.  I wouldn't do well in the city. 

XVIII. Time.  Money is nice but not as important to me. 

XIX.Optimist. Just look at me during voting gauntlets.

XX. I always get nervous I'll hurt someone's feelings doing this.  23? Because it's between 20 & 27 ;) lol probably not though I want to say 29. I'll be wrong though. 

XXI. Either FE or Professor Layton with Ace Attorney afterwards.  I love story driven games. 

3 hours ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

1. I'm living under a rock, aren't I?

1. Apparently not since you got a question in on the second day. 

* If you could have participated in any battle in the FE series, which one would you have fought on?

** If you were a character in FE: Fates, who would be  your A+ and S supports?

*** If you were a character in Fates, what would your personal skill be?

#* What is your favorite skill in FE? Can you pull it off in real life?

##* Do you like what IS has been doing with the FE series lately? (Awakening onwards)

i* Would you play a VR FE game?

ii* Would you romance any of the Serenes members if they where characters in an FE game like Fates?

> If some one made a movie about your life, would you place restrictions on what parts of your life they could talk about?

>> If you could chose three books or songs that are representative of you to give to some one else so they can get an idea about you, which would you pick?

>>> If you would write a message on the moon for everybody here in earth to see, what would it be?

*> if you could give any advice a 5 years-younger version of yourself, what would it be?

**> What social construct do you dislike most or like the least?

***> What does SF mean to you?

#> Impressions of me? If i gave you a present, would they be better?

##> first impressions of the forest?

$> When do you think you'll abandon the fores?

I don't have time to read through everything right now, so apologies if there's any repeats.

1. Which FE games have you played?

2. What makes Awakening your favorite FE game?

3. Do you have any interest in history?

4. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU PICKED YOUR USERNAME BECAUSE OF ALLITERATION

Isn't alliteration the greatest?

5. Have you ever read a whole story in alliterative verse? 

6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

7. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?

8. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?

9. Forgiveness or retribution?

10. First and current impressions of me?

11 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

XX. I always get nervous I'll hurt someone's feelings doing this.  23? Because it's between 20 & 27 ;) lol probably not though I want to say 29. I'll be wrong though. 

Spoiler

>29

I don't know if I should feel honored that you think I'm that mature, or insulted you think I'm that old. I think I'm gonna take it as a complement.

XXII. Have you ever gone fishing?

XXIII. Quality or quantity?

XXIV. Eastern or Western dragon?

XXV. Katana or broadsword?

XXVI. Ever solved a Rubix Cube?

XXVII. Samurai or ninja?

XXVIII. Favorite Fairy Tail character?

XXIX. Favorite Celestial Spirit?

XXX. If you could have one of the magical abilities in the Fairy Tail universe, what would you choose? (Or, if none, if you could have magical powers what would you want?)

17 hours ago, ___ said:

* If you could have participated in any battle in the FE series, which one would you have fought on?

** If you were a character in FE: Fates, who would be  your A+ and S supports?

*** If you were a character in Fates, what would your personal skill be?

#* What is your favorite skill in FE? Can you pull it off in real life?

##* Do you like what IS has been doing with the FE series lately? (Awakening onwards)

i* Would you play a VR FE game?

ii* Would you romance any of the Serenes members if they where characters in an FE game like Fates?

> If some one made a movie about your life, would you place restrictions on what parts of your life they could talk about?

>> If you could chose three books or songs that are representative of you to give to some one else so they can get an idea about you, which would you pick?

>>> If you would write a message on the moon for everybody here in earth to see, what would it be?

*> if you could give any advice a 5 years-younger version of yourself, what would it be?

**> What social construct do you dislike most or like the least?

***> What does SF mean to you?

#> Impressions of me? If i gave you a present, would they be better?

##> first impressions of the forest?

$> When do you think you'll abandon the fores?

* Hm I think it would be interesting to be apart of one of the final battles where you fight an evil dragon/god. It's not everyday you get to brag about winning a battle against something like that.

** S support- Leo A+ - Oboro

*** Dependable Friend -When paired with another unit, if at least a C level support Crit Rate increases 20%

#* Probably Astra and I wish I could in real life.

##* I really don't mind what IS is doing FE now. They've showed they can still give things to the older fans IE Echoes or Conquest while making things enjoyable for newbies to the series.  All of the new features are optional and can be ignored for those who do not like but can add something new to the game for those who like it. 

i* I'd play that. Sounds fun 

ii* Probably not S rank with anyone but perhaps A + with a few people. 

> I wouldn't really put un restrictions besides no filming in the bathroom.  If I took anything else out it wouldn't quite be my life story. I'm not sure who'd watch it though. 

>> 1. Let Me Try

2. More Than Just a Spare

3. Let's Just Live

>>> Honestly I'd either just draw a smiley face or perhaps write Oboro is the best.  Something silly.

*> Life is gonna get hard but regardless of how much things hurt you right now they will get better. Oh and please stop procrastinating things.  I know I said I'd do it later but it's later and I still haven't fixed it.

**> Probably the assumption that one sibling likes something means that the othee has to love it.  As a middle child that one hits me hard and is not true.

***> SF is place where I feel accepted and can bond with people over a video game I love.

#> I've talked to you much but you seem very nice. A present is nice but not required if you wanted to be friends. 

##> I was absolutely amazed that there were so many people who like FE as much as I did.

$> I really hope I don't abandon the site. I think it's really great on here 

12 hours ago, Hattusili I said:

I don't have time to read through everything right now, so apologies if there's any repeats.

1. Which FE games have you played?

2. What makes Awakening your favorite FE game?

3. Do you have any interest in history?

4. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU PICKED YOUR USERNAME BECAUSE OF ALLITERATION

Isn't alliteration the greatest?

5. Have you ever read a whole story in alliterative verse? 

6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

7. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?

8. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?

9. Forgiveness or retribution?

10. First and current impressions of me?

1. Awakening, all three paths on Fates, Shadow Dragon, Echoes, The first few levels of Sacred Stones before my brother stole it and I'm about 10 chapters in on Path of Radiance.  I found a copy at the game store last week and that's what I've been doing when not on SF.

2.Awakening is my favorite for a few reasons.  It was my first serious videogame that wasn't Mario, Pokemon, puzzle based or some silly little game where you just went on silly side quests. This was a game that threw me head first into something so story driven.  There was something about playing it that made it so real and so amazing that I'd stay up playing it til 5 in the morning.  The worst thing about it is that I can't experience it for the first time again.  

3. I have some interest in history but every history class I've had harps on American history. I'd love to learn about anywhere else.

4. Alliteration is absolutely amazing and awesome.

5. Actually I haven't but it sounds fun.

6. I'm thinking living in Florida but I'd love to visit world. I wouldn't want to live in Europe because they always get game releases last.

7. I think I would passive at first but as I became more acquainted with the position I would become a bit more active. 

8. Legal Naturalism 

9. It depends on how bad it was. Most time I want to go with forgiveness but if it's something extremely bad then I wouldn't put it past me to go for retribution.

10. First- I kind of thought you were a distant mod who I never saw outside of  the interview section.

Now -- Is actually not a mod. Loves history, asks good questions,  and is really nice. 

6 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:
  Reveal hidden contents

>29

I don't know if I should feel honored that you think I'm that mature, or insulted you think I'm that old. I think I'm gonna take it as a complement.

XXII. Have you ever gone fishing?

XXIII. Quality or quantity?

XXIV. Eastern or Western dragon?

XXV. Katana or broadsword?

XXVI. Ever solved a Rubix Cube?

XXVII. Samurai or ninja?

XXVIII. Favorite Fairy Tail character?

XXIX. Favorite Celestial Spirit?

XXX. If you could have one of the magical abilities in the Fairy Tail universe, what would you choose? (Or, if none, if you could have magical powers what would you want?)

Feel honored because thats what I was thinking. I'm really bad at guessing games.

XXII. Yes. Actually I think we are going fishing tomorrow. 

XXIII. Quality 

XXIV. Western

XXV. Katana

XXVI. Does taking the stickers off count

XXVII. Ninja

XXVIII. Juvia Loxar.  This is how I look when I fan girl over something. 

XXIX. Gemini is adorable!

XXX. Hmmmm I like Wendy's magic a lot because its helpful and still extremely powerful. 

4 hours ago, ruruo said:

1. Name three things you'd take to a deserted island. 

2. What is your favourite dessert?

3. Do you have a favourite desert animal? If so what is it? 

1. Water. Pocket Knife. Matches.

2. Oreo Creme Pie yum!

3. Hm... a kangaroo is cool but I wouldn't want to tangle with one.

Edited by Anime27Arts

1.) Do you have any pets? (If so, how many? If no, do you want any?) 

2.) What's your perfect meal? 

3.) Favorite flavor of ice cream? 

4.) How do you feel about superheroes?

5.) What's something you can't do that you wish you could do?

11. What led you to join SF?

12. Are you familiar with Tolkien's works (The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings etc.)? If so, opinions?

13. Do you plan on playing the older FE games?

14. How would you define justice? If you can't give a definition, general principles will suffice.

15. Let's say that we build a society based on legal naturalism. Since our society puts justice before law and everybody has different definitions of justice, there will be many clashes between people based on their different definitions of justice (e.g. one person may find killing just if it's done for revenge, while another person may find killing to be unjust under all circumstances). The law cannot solve these clashes, because we put justice before law. How should our society try to overcome this problem?

16. Thoroughness or efficiency?

17. What traits do you value in other people?

18. Do you speak any languages other than English?

Meant to ask more questions, it's been a busy week.

6: Opinion on the name Rachel?

7: Opinion on petticoats?

8: Opinion on kilts?

9: Opinion on Ests in Fire Emblem?

10: Favorite archetype in FE?

On 7/28/2017 at 10:19 AM, Rex Glacies said:

complement

What the heck is this?

Compliment 

On 7/27/2017 at 10:13 PM, Anime27Arts said:

I love Star Wars! I've watched all the movies, clone wars, and rebels plus I've read the last of the jedi series.

Darn, I never got to watch all the movies... but I did see all of clone wars! Rebels looks too.... meh for me to care about it

I can cook....Ramen....and things that do not require an oven

*pukes*

I can teach you some things if you'd like~ You can totally impress your boyfriend ;)

I threw a basketball at her face and had to run a lap afterwards

HA HA HA

I mean... uh... that's not nice!

Amaztaclsazzling - a word used to describe how great one is especially of the robot variety.

TEN OUT OF FLIPPING TEN!

Let's get to business:

46. WHY THE SHELL AREN'T YOU TELLING EVERYONE YOU'RE ON TEAM ELISE WITH ME?!?!?

47. DO YOU NOT LOVE ME!?!?

48. SO WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

49. I'D CATCH A GRENADE FOR YOU, AND YOU WON'T DO THE SAME!?!?!?

50. Who's your favorite star wars bounty hunter and why is it Cad Bane?

3 hours ago, Oboro! said:

What the heck is this?

Compliment

2 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

A complement to what?

... NO! I... gaah! I'm supposed to be the grammar police, and yet I made a mistake and have been corrected! Oh, the shame! Oh, the humility! I must commit sepuku in self-pity!

Y'ellow! It's Bill here, your favorite two dimensional triangle taking over Rex Glacies's body as his spirit recovers from his untimely Japanese ritual suicide. So until his spirit regenerates in the Outrealms, I guess I'll just ask the rest of his questions:

XXXI. Favorite Pokemon game?

XXXII. Do you play Zelda? If so, favorite game?

XXXIII. Which aspect of the Triforce (power, wisdom, or courage) do you most associate yourself with?

XXXIV. If you did so, who did you marry in Awakening?

XXXV. Fates?

XXXVI. Favorite characters (male and female) in Fire Emblem?

XXXVII. Favorite characters (male and female) in fiction?

XXXVIII. First and current impressions of one Rex Glacies?

19 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

It's Bill here

When do you get your own interview Bill?

Also, did I ever tell you that your profile picture is FLIPPING AMAZING!?

14 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

1.) Do you have any pets? (If so, how many? If no, do you want any?) 

2.) What's your perfect meal? 

3.) Favorite flavor of ice cream? 

4.) How do you feel about superheroes?

5.) What's something you can't do that you wish you could do?

1. I have 3 dogs. 2 girls and 1 boy.

2. Chimichangas Mash Potatoes Garlic Buttered Noodles and A glass of Coca Cola

3. Cookies and Cream 

4. I love superheroes and superhero movies.

5. Sometimes I wish I knew how people really thought about me or what's going on in their mind.  If its something realistic I wish I could ride a bike. I have no balence.

12 hours ago, Hattusili I said:

11. What led you to join SF?

12. Are you familiar with Tolkien's works (The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings etc.)? If so, opinions?

13. Do you plan on playing the older FE games?

14. How would you define justice? If you can't give a definition, general principles will suffice.

15. Let's say that we build a society based on legal naturalism. Since our society puts justice before law and everybody has different definitions of justice, there will be many clashes between people based on their different definitions of justice (e.g. one person may find killing just if it's done for revenge, while another person may find killing to be unjust under all circumstances). The law cannot solve these clashes, because we put justice before law. How should our society try to overcome this problem?

16. Thoroughness or efficiency?

17. What traits do you value in other people?

18. Do you speak any languages other than English?

11. Honestly I wanted someone's opinions on my Awakening pairings....no one responded.  I stated because I thought it was a copl place and if I put myself out there more people would actually talk to me.

12. I've heard of them but for some reason my parents didn't want me to read them.

13. I do.  The only issue is that I am a bit obsessive over owning the physical copy games.  I've put off playing some of the older games because I can't actually play the physical copy of the game. Even though I started playing Sacred Stones first it was pushed aside when I found an actual copy of Path of Radiance. Eventually I will play them on emulators but for the time being I'll play my physical copies.

14. Righting the wrongs/helping those who were wronged in the world without any malicious intent. Its a bit tough to explain and of course their are probably loop holes to this but there always are loop holes.

15. This is why I'm not a leader over anything serious. Doing this would require much more stress or pressure on a working court system.  Because everyone has a different set of morals there would probably have to be a set of standards for certain things such as murder that would stat it as wrong regardless of circumstances but I can't say that would help or even work. There could be a set fee people who decide on all rulings unless it relates to them.  Regardless of what is done there are people who will reject any system of doing things. 

16. Thoroughness

17. Honesty, Respect, Values other's opinions 

18. I speak Spanish also but not as well.

11 hours ago, Rezzy said:

6. A very smart and dignified name.  It's really pretty and was one I've actually used for a character of mine. 

7.Petticoats are really cool and I think it would be really cool to wear one but I don't know how comfortable they actually are.

8. They are cool for anyone who wants to wear one. The only time I didn't like themis when my dad told me he was going to wear one whenever my boyfriend came around.   This would be fine normally but he said he wasn't going to wear underwear with it, which some people do but I don't think I could handle him doing it.

9. Ests are pretty cool but I can never level them up in time to use too much outside of postgame.

10.I've always loved the Christmas knights of Cain and Abel.  I've just always loved using them.

10 hours ago, Motendra said:

When'd you realize that you had a twin?

It was during the Wyvern vs Pegasus Rider Voting Gauntlet.   I can look through the pages and see if I can find the exact page if you'd like.

9 hours ago, Oboro! said:

Darn, I never got to watch all the movies... but I did see all of clone wars! Rebels looks too.... meh for me to care about it

*pukes*

I can teach you some things if you'd like~ You can totally impress your boyfriend ;)

HA HA HA

I mean... uh... that's not nice!

TEN OUT OF FLIPPING TEN!

Let's get to business:

46. WHY THE SHELL AREN'T YOU TELLING EVERYONE YOU'RE ON TEAM ELISE WITH ME?!?!?

47. DO YOU NOT LOVE ME!?!?

48. SO WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

49. I'D CATCH A GRENADE FOR YOU, AND YOU WON'T DO THE SAME!?!?!?

50. Who's your favorite star wars bounty hunter and why is it Cad Bane?

Rebels is actually really good. They even brought Ashoka and Captain Rex in and its great.

As for cooking I'm a bit of a lost cause.

46. Because I'm not sure I want to be on Team Elise.

47. I do love you.

48. Possibly siding with a character that is my favorite character in all the FE games.  Do you even know why I like Leo so much?

49.Throw my head on the pave for you. You know I'd do anything for you. I would go through all this pain. Take a bullet train through my brain.  I would die for but would you do the same?

50. You mean the guy they had because they couldn't afford Boba Fett? Lol I actually like IG 88 because in the Lego Star Wars games he could open bounty hunter and droid doors.

5 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Y'ellow! It's Bill here, your favorite two dimensional triangle taking over Rex Glacies's body as his spirit recovers from his untimely Japanese ritual suicide. So until his spirit regenerates in the Outrealms, I guess I'll just ask the rest of his questions:

XXXI. Favorite Pokemon game?

XXXII. Do you play Zelda? If so, favorite game?

XXXIII. Which aspect of the Triforce (power, wisdom, or courage) do you most associate yourself with?

XXXIV. If you did so, who did you marry in Awakening?

XXXV. Fates?

XXXVI. Favorite characters (male and female) in Fire Emblem?

XXXVII. Favorite characters (male and female) in fiction?

XXXVIII. First and current impressions of one Rex Glacies?

XXXI. Pearl. Though Sun was really good.

XXXII. I've only been able to play the free one which was four swords but I really liked the one I've played so I'm thinking about playing more 

XXXIII.Wisdom

XXXIV.Chrom. It makes the story so much deeper doing that and he's adorkable. 

XXXV. Leo on conquest and revelations and Silas on birthright 

XXXVI. Boy I'm glad there's an S because there's too many to pick SD - Cadea

Gadien/Echoes- Boey, Mahtilda, Leon, Gray

Haven't played enough of SS to decide

PoR -Titania but I'm not too far in

Awakening- Chrom, Lissa, Owain, Noire

Fates- Leo, Oboro, Odin

XXXVI. I have a lot here too. I'll limit it here too.

Voltron - Pidge

RWBY - Nora

Fairy Tail - Juvia

Star vs the Forces of Evil - Marco

Seven Deadly Sins - Diane,King

Steven Universe- Ruby, Peridot

The Last Airbender- Toph

XXXVIII. Originally I just thought he was a super Gravity Falls fan boy. But now I know he is a highly intellectual writer who is King of the Ice and Snow and pretty cool.

11: Least favorite FE character?

12: If you were a FE unit, what would your class and stats/growths be like?

13: What is something you'd like to add to FE Heroes?

14: What is something you'd like to remove from FE Heroes?

15: Favorite Historical Era?

6 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

6. A very smart and dignified name.  It's really pretty and was one I've actually used for a character of mine. 

7.Petticoats are really cool and I think it would be really cool to wear one but I don't know how comfortable they actually are.

8. They are cool for anyone who wants to wear one. The only time I didn't like themis when my dad told me he was going to wear one whenever my boyfriend came around.   This would be fine normally but he said he wasn't going to wear underwear with it, which some people do but I don't think I could handle him doing it.

9. Ests are pretty cool but I can never level them up in time to use too much outside of postgame.

10.I've always loved the Christmas knights of Cain and Abel.  I've just always loved using them.

7: Speaking from personal experience, it really depends on the material.  Some are scratchy, but I've got a few that are really soft and feel great against your skin.

5 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I would die for but would you do the same?

I already died inside ;-;

6 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I do love you

I honestly don't believe you!

7 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Do you even know why I like Leo so much?

That's not the point

The point is you said we'd be TOGETHER and I'd get to choose what team we'd be on next

I put everything into being on Team Lissa and I didn't even play Awakening! I literally joined JUST FOR YOU

And now this? Why do you toy with me so!

But it's fine I guess.... it's just a stupid game anyway heh

Heh heh

Heh

Ha

Heh.......

51. Why does yogurt night have to be so difficult? 

11 hours ago, Rezzy said:

11: Least favorite FE character?

12: If you were a FE unit, what would your class and stats/growths be like?

13: What is something you'd like to add to FE Heroes?

14: What is something you'd like to remove from FE Heroes?

15: Favorite Historical Era?

7: Speaking from personal experience, it really depends on the material.  Some are scratchy, but I've got a few that are really soft and feel great against your skin.

11. So far Charlotte

12. Pitiful attack

Decent magic

Decent speed

Pitiful luck

Superior skill

Superior defense

Decent resistance 

13. Hmm lots of stuff was recently added so hmmm. I think the addition of Laguz or Beaststone characters would be neat. That or a constant daily orbs

14. I wish the multiplier in the gauntlets were perhaps a bit less or there was a way to see the raw scores without searching the internet. 

15.Renaissance

7. Out of curiosity do you wear them quite often? Because that's really cool in my opinion 

11 hours ago, Oboro! said:

I already died inside ;-;

I honestly don't believe you!

That's not the point

The point is you said we'd be TOGETHER and I'd get to choose what team we'd be on next

I put everything into being on Team Lissa and I didn't even play Awakening! I literally joined JUST FOR YOU

And now this? Why do you toy with me so!

But it's fine I guess.... it's just a stupid game anyway heh

Heh heh

Heh

Ha

Heh.......

51. Why does yogurt night have to be so difficult? 

On 6/23/2017 at 3:15 PM, Anime27Arts said:

Twins are for life! Im seriously flattered you're thinking of siding with me. If you want you can choose my lead and next voting gauntlet I'll side with you. IS has already included most of my favorite characters anyway. 

This what I said. I am aware. Leo and Oboro are the only two characters I'd abandon for and you would be all for team Oboro. 

I like Leo so much because I am the middle child who is forgotten about or looked down upon.  Leo is expected to be just like Xander much like I am expected to be like my sister. Leo only takes up magic because it something that his brother never could.  He is ignored for all of his siblings.  Elise is the baby that everyone loves.  Xanders the big brother figure who gets all of the glory recognition and praise. Camilla is the oldest daughter therefore she also gets recognition for that. I relate to Leo in many ways and I absolutely love him. My relation to Elise is I am a Female with long hair who has 2 brothers and 1 sister. That's it. Do I hate her? Not at all. But I certainly cannot connect to her like Leo. 

Plus my boyfriend looks a LOT like Leo just with glasses.

51. Because that's the only way to appreciate it.

Edited by Anime27Arts

16: Favorite FE Class?

17: Least Favorite FE Class?

18: Favorite FE character from each game you've played?

19: Favorite weapon type in FE?

20: What are the top 5 boy names and top 5 girl names that you would like to name your theoretical children some day?

9 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

7. Out of curiosity do you wear them quite often? Because that's really cool in my opinion

7: Not as often as I'd like.  It's not really something you can just wear in public nowadays without drawing attention.  If I wear bolder and didn't care, I'd wear them all the time.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

16: Favorite FE Class?

17: Least Favorite FE Class?

18: Favorite FE character from each game you've played?

19: Favorite weapon type in FE?

20: What are the top 5 boy names and top 5 girl names that you would like to name your theoretical children some day?

7: Not as often as I'd like.  It's not really something you can just wear in public nowadays without drawing attention.  If I wear bolder and didn't care, I'd wear them all the time.

16.  I really like the Dark Knight class because they have great movement, and access to a sword and a tome. 

17. I don't know. I like all of the classes. The one I seem to use the least is a berserker. It usually just doesn't have a good enough accuracy for me.

18.SD- Cadea

Echoes- Boey

PoR - Titania

Awakening - Chrom 

Conquest- Leo

Birthright- Oboro 

Not counting revelations because all of the characters are the same except Fuga.

19. Swords. They have a lot of different cool legendaries while most weapons are left out in the dust.

20. Male: Mason, Gray, Glenn, James, Leo 

Female: Luna, Rose, Skye, Mae, Ruby

7. That's really cool!

Rex back. That was a quick regeneration.

On 7/29/2017 at 3:56 PM, Oboro! said:

When do you get your own interview Bill?

Technically speaking, Bill and I share this account much like we share bodies. So, my interview was technically his as well, though more me than him. I'm starting to wonder if I should change my account name to Bill Cipher.

On 7/29/2017 at 9:34 PM, Anime27Arts said:

XXXVIII. Originally I just thought he was a super Gravity Falls fan boy. But now I know he is a highly intellectual writer who is King of the Ice and Snow and pretty cool.

Ah, thank you. Hmm, now I'm wondering if I should limit my Gravity Falls fandom stuff. I probably won't.

Reading through your answers, I'm starting to wonder if we're actually long lost siblings as well. A lot of your answers are akin to what I think.

On 7/29/2017 at 9:34 PM, Anime27Arts said:

XXXI. Pearl. Though Sun was really good.

XXXIX. Out of puerile curiosity, what games did you get for the main series? (I.e. did you get Black or White, X or Y, etc.)

XL. Favorite anime that you've watched?

XLI. Favorite non-anime show that you've watched?

XLII. Which one are you:

Spoiler

47085239-d9b3-4eae-9818-6e98881e8898_1.c4ba589ad3911c25461bff9358e3ad0e.thumb.jpeg.1808bca145da2e685c9bd28e2b619ca1.jpeg

XLIII. Are you enjoying your interview?

Edited by Rex Glacies

16 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Ah, thank you. Hmm, now I'm wondering if I should limit my Gravity Falls fandom stuff. I probably won't.

Reading through your answers, I'm starting to wonder if we're actually long lost siblings as well. A lot of your answers are akin to what I think.

XXXIX. Out of puerile curiosity, what games did you get for the main series? (I.e. did you get Black or White, X or Y, etc.)

XL. Favorite anime that you've watched?

XLI. Favorite non-anime show that you've watched?

XLII. Which one are you:

Reveal hidden contents

47085239-d9b3-4eae-9818-6e98881e8898_1.c4ba589ad3911c25461bff9358e3ad0e.thumb.jpeg.20612b12a02e6fc23bddbb6a12c12142.jpeg

XLIII. Are you enjoying your interview?

Maybe we are! I wouldn't mind having anothe sibling. 

XXXIX. Going to assume you mean Pokemon games. I end up with the one my brother doesn't want. I let him choose since he's younger.

* Sapphire

* Pearl 

* Heart Gold

* White

* White 2

* Y

* Alpha Sapphire 

* Sun

XL. The Seven Deadly Sins for sure. Only one season is out on Netflix but I keep up with the Manga and its gets extremely deep and story driven while the beginning is a bit meh.

XLI. Steven Universe.  Its the most story driven thing I've seen on TV and I just can't stop watching it! If only Teen Titans Go would stop airing and give SU more time. 

XLII. White Cheddar for sure

XLIII. I really am. I'm surprised I've gotten so many questions though.  I expected none whatsoever. 

Edited by Anime27Arts

On 7/30/2017 at 10:34 AM, Anime27Arts said:

2. Chimichangas Mash Potatoes Garlic Buttered Noodles and A glass of Coca Cola

This is 100% the most perfect meal. I love all the carbs. 

6.) Do you consider yourself a phone addict? 

7.) Have you ever met a doppelganger? (Your own doppelganger.) 

8.) What three things would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island?